Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
They wanted to assassinate me and tried to kill me with poison Mosul .. I do not mind a break I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
They wanted to assassinate me and tried to kill me with poison Mosul .. I do not mind a break I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
They wanted to assassinate me and tried to kill me with poison Mosul .. I do not mind a break I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
They wanted to assassinate me and tried to kill me with poison Mosul .. I do not mind a break I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
They wanted to assassinate me and tried to kill me with poison Mosul .. I do not mind a break I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
They wanted to assassinate me and tried to kill me with poison Mosul .. I do not mind a break I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
They wanted to assassinate me and tried to kill me with poison Mosul .. I do not mind a break I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
They wanted to assassinate me and tried to kill me with poison Mosul .. I do not mind a break I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
They wanted to assassinate me and tried to kill me with poison Mosul .. I do not mind a break I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
They wanted to assassinate me and tried to kill me with poison Mosul .. I do not mind a break I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
They wanted to assassinate me and tried to kill me with poison Mosul .. I do not mind a break I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
They wanted to assassinate me and tried to kill me with poison Mosul .. I do not mind a break I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
They wanted to assassinate me and tried to kill me with poison Mosul .. I do not mind a break I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
They wanted to assassinate me and tried to kill me with poison Mosul .. I do not mind a break I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
They wanted to assassinate me and tried to kill me with poison Mosul .. I do not mind a break I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
They wanted to assassinate me and tried to kill me with poison Mosul .. I do not mind a break I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
They wanted to assassinate me and tried to kill me with poison Mosul .. I do not mind a break I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
They wanted to assassinate me and tried to kill me with poison Mosul .. I do not mind a break I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
They wanted to assassinate me and tried to kill me with poison Mosul .. I do not mind a break I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
They wanted to assassinate me and tried to kill me with poison Mosul .. I do not mind a break I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

They wanted to assassinate me and tried to kill me with poison Mosul .. I do not mind a break

2 posters

Go down

They wanted to assassinate me and tried to kill me with poison Mosul .. I do not mind a break Empty They wanted to assassinate me and tried to kill me with poison Mosul .. I do not mind a break

Post by Ponee Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:13 am

Maliki: they wanted to assassinate me and tried to kill me with poison Mosul .. I do not mind a break
03/26/2014

They wanted to assassinate me and tried to kill me with poison Mosul .. I do not mind a break 2741045
Twilight News / Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki that he was subjected to several assassination attempts and of different types, including poison and also pointed out that he does not mind taking a break after eight years of rule.

He made it clear in an interview published by the website "Spiegel Online" recently and I followed the German "Twilight News" that he was subjected to several assassination attempts failed and he was the one by the poison and the other when he was on a private plane toward Mosul.

He pointed out that despite the fact that his plane was fitted with a system resistant to anti-aircraft missiles, but the plane "severely shaken".

When asked about those who seek to kill Maliki said that his enemies are scattered everywhere, some of them members of the outlawed Baath party and others of religious hard-liners also that "some of the enemies of the Shiite doctrine that belong to him."

He said he does not care to be afraid because Iraq needs to rebuild its infrastructure and added, "In all my life, did not hide anything at all."

Asked about his life in general and he replied Maliki, "since I was 17 years old, my life was a struggle and the struggle of starting from the reign of the Baath Party (outlawed) where you and exile to this day with al-Qaeda, where I am now 64 years old."

Maliki also said he does not mind taking a break after eight years of governance, "In fact, I'm in enough judgment .. but restless mind me as long as Iraq is going through challenges."

Al-Maliki said in the interview, which was published a few days ago that he is responsible for Iraq and wants to rule the right way in a democracy.

Maliki accused his opponents of trying to "overthrow our government by forming alliances against us. I can use force against them, but I do not do that."
http://goo.gl/9WIzcj
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

They wanted to assassinate me and tried to kill me with poison Mosul .. I do not mind a break Empty Re: They wanted to assassinate me and tried to kill me with poison Mosul .. I do not mind a break

Post by Jayzze Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:08 am

the key word is try it should be sucess
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum