Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Oh TNT Tony you're so thoughtful... DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Oh TNT Tony you're so thoughtful...

3 posters

Go down

Oh TNT Tony you're so thoughtful... Empty Oh TNT Tony you're so thoughtful...

Post by BritishBulldog Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:03 pm

@the_tnt_team wrote:Guys do not tweet CL. She is busy trying to make your dreams come true. Tweets are distracting her and the process. We can thank her later!

I'm pretty sure that one of the most powerful people in the world isn't stopping important WORLD business to check her twitter all the time...nice try though dumb dumb!
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Oh TNT Tony you're so thoughtful... Empty Re: Oh TNT Tony you're so thoughtful...

Post by Kevind53 Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:13 pm

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Oh TNT Tony you're so thoughtful... 2805820865  Oh TNT Tony you're so thoughtful... 2805820865  Oh TNT Tony you're so thoughtful... 2805820865  Oh TNT Tony you're so thoughtful... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Oh TNT Tony you're so thoughtful... Empty Re: Oh TNT Tony you're so thoughtful...

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:06 am

LOOOOOOOL  CL is working hard for the Dinarians WOW. Imagine people are believing That nonsense. I am hoping that the sanctions are imposed on Russia by the EU. So that Iraq can fill that EU market and hasten the RV.

America need to have an agreement with Iraq like the one President Nixon signed with Saudia Arabia for the oil to be sold in US dollars only in order to preserve the US dollar as the petro dollar. I am hoping that a similar agreement is signed with Libya and Nigeria just to name two. These are interesting times. (Russia/China trade relations) Blessings all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:06 pm

Ridiculous isn't it? I mean really, like she cares a fleas twit about silly dinarians.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum