Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dr Sanjay Gupta's "WEED 2" Documentary I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dr Sanjay Gupta's "WEED 2" Documentary I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Dr Sanjay Gupta's "WEED 2" Documentary I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dr Sanjay Gupta's "WEED 2" Documentary I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dr Sanjay Gupta's "WEED 2" Documentary I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dr Sanjay Gupta's "WEED 2" Documentary I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dr Sanjay Gupta's "WEED 2" Documentary I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dr Sanjay Gupta's "WEED 2" Documentary I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dr Sanjay Gupta's "WEED 2" Documentary I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dr Sanjay Gupta's "WEED 2" Documentary I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dr Sanjay Gupta's "WEED 2" Documentary I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dr Sanjay Gupta's "WEED 2" Documentary I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dr Sanjay Gupta's "WEED 2" Documentary I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dr Sanjay Gupta's "WEED 2" Documentary I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dr Sanjay Gupta's "WEED 2" Documentary I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dr Sanjay Gupta's "WEED 2" Documentary I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dr Sanjay Gupta's "WEED 2" Documentary I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Dr Sanjay Gupta's "WEED 2" Documentary I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Dr Sanjay Gupta's "WEED 2" Documentary I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Dr Sanjay Gupta's "WEED 2" Documentary I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Dr Sanjay Gupta's "WEED 2" Documentary

3 posters

Go down

Dr Sanjay Gupta's "WEED 2" Documentary Empty Dr Sanjay Gupta's "WEED 2" Documentary

Post by UNEEK Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:40 pm

If 1  million people  are being diagnosed every year and over half  are dying every yr  that is not very good odds --  A video / documentary stated that ONLY 3% of chemo treatments  help

This video is about 44 mins -

https://youtu.be/m09Inj-aaK8

Please do your own due diligence, don't take my word for it. I am not a doctor and I make no medical claims.

But if you Google "What is CBD?" You will find a wealth of information.

In the meantime go to www.mycbdresearch.com

I've seen numerous videos and research stating CBD can eradicate cancerous cells without hurting the good cells.

I've also learned that it is particularly effective on neuro conditions including brain cancer, epilepsy and dementia, as well as lung cancer.

The way I look at it, if there is the remotest chance something could help, I'd look into it.

This is the second part of another CNN special just recently aired in the last couple of weeks....

Dr Sanjay Gupta's "WEED 2" Documentary

One last thing. Please do not make any judgements until you watch these videos.

There are two main parts of the cannabis plant, one make up of THC which is the psychotropic part that will get you high, and the other is CBD, the part that won't get you high, but still has all the medicinal value and benefits.

Hemp is to marijuana as lemons are to oranges (both very different but still part of the citrus family).

My CBD is derived from hemp and it is the same equivalent as that from marijuana except that is 100% legal in all 50 states.

President Obama signed this industrial hemp farm bill into legality only about three weeks ago, and included in that bill was also passage of CBD rich oils.

Last edited by UNEEK on Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

http://souljourney.lefora.com/

Back to top Go down

Dr Sanjay Gupta's "WEED 2" Documentary Empty Re: Dr Sanjay Gupta's "WEED 2" Documentary

Post by Ponee Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:13 am

Thank you so much for this post !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dr Sanjay Gupta's "WEED 2" Documentary Empty Re: Dr Sanjay Gupta's "WEED 2" Documentary

Post by Ponee Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:54 am

:tup:

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:30 pm

That's right!

There is really nothing that CBD/THC can not help and in most times cure.

:tup: :yes:

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Dr Sanjay Gupta's "WEED 2" Documentary 2245507099Dr Sanjay Gupta's "WEED 2" Documentary 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:38 pm

I just checked and the video is gone and the link account has  expired -- But I have new ones!!!!!

Not sure if they have been posted by purpleskyz or another so to help on "this thread" here are some links to follow for more current amazing info

Here are links to the you tube documentary  Dr Sanjay Gupta's "WEED 2" Documentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoqW3GYAOe4

From this You Tube anyone can further their curiosity and knowledge by the other videos in the menu

CANNABIS OIL (CANNABIDIOL CBD) WITHOUT A PRESCRIPTION IN ALL 50 UNITED STATES.

http://smarter-lifestyle-today.com/bewell/cbd/index.html

July 25, 2016,

The source for obtaining CBD 

http://www.naturesorganiccrystals.com or naturesorganiccrystals@gmail.com

licensed under  Nature's Organic Crystals,  LLC.,  # L204-71-699. This CBD is from organically grown hemp plants and is 33% pure. 

Most other companies are selling CBD oils with a purity of 22%.  

The CBD oils from Natures Organic Crystals (NOC) have no added flavors, no ethyl alcohol, grape seed oil, or other extenders, and are prepared by holistic health professionals.

This CBD oil contains organic food grade glycerin and vitamins B2, B6 and B12.  Other sellers of CBD oils have prices of $250.00 per ounce and upward with flavors and various fillers. 

NOC’s price per ounce is $159.00 or as close to wholesale as possible to benefit low income families.

Users of NOC's CBD oil report elimination of pain from Cystitis the user endured for 18 years, elimination of gran mal seizures, clarity of the brain from Paranoid Schizophrenia, relief from suicidal feelings, etc.  

Many good results have occurred from dosages lower than what other CBD oils require.
For more information on CBD oil for healing please read:

CANNABIDIOL [CBhttp://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/health/drugs/news.php?q=14406035109999

LEGALITY OF CBD

http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/health/drugs/news.php?q=1440604808

CBD OIL LICENSES GRANTED BY THE MISSOURI DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE

http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/health/drugs/news.php?q=1440603852

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

http://souljourney.lefora.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:51 pm

I added a new video link to the original post, I think it is playable now.  I hope it was the correct one?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum