Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
S L, declares Back to boycott parliamentary sessions until the inclusion of the budget in the second reading by Parliament. 	 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
S L, declares Back to boycott parliamentary sessions until the inclusion of the budget in the second reading by Parliament. 	 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
S L, declares Back to boycott parliamentary sessions until the inclusion of the budget in the second reading by Parliament. 	 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
S L, declares Back to boycott parliamentary sessions until the inclusion of the budget in the second reading by Parliament. 	 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
S L, declares Back to boycott parliamentary sessions until the inclusion of the budget in the second reading by Parliament. 	 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
S L, declares Back to boycott parliamentary sessions until the inclusion of the budget in the second reading by Parliament. 	 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
S L, declares Back to boycott parliamentary sessions until the inclusion of the budget in the second reading by Parliament. 	 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
S L, declares Back to boycott parliamentary sessions until the inclusion of the budget in the second reading by Parliament. 	 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
S L, declares Back to boycott parliamentary sessions until the inclusion of the budget in the second reading by Parliament. 	 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
S L, declares Back to boycott parliamentary sessions until the inclusion of the budget in the second reading by Parliament. 	 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
S L, declares Back to boycott parliamentary sessions until the inclusion of the budget in the second reading by Parliament. 	 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
S L, declares Back to boycott parliamentary sessions until the inclusion of the budget in the second reading by Parliament. 	 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
S L, declares Back to boycott parliamentary sessions until the inclusion of the budget in the second reading by Parliament. 	 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
S L, declares Back to boycott parliamentary sessions until the inclusion of the budget in the second reading by Parliament. 	 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
S L, declares Back to boycott parliamentary sessions until the inclusion of the budget in the second reading by Parliament. 	 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
S L, declares Back to boycott parliamentary sessions until the inclusion of the budget in the second reading by Parliament. 	 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
S L, declares Back to boycott parliamentary sessions until the inclusion of the budget in the second reading by Parliament. 	 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
S L, declares Back to boycott parliamentary sessions until the inclusion of the budget in the second reading by Parliament. 	 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
S L, declares Back to boycott parliamentary sessions until the inclusion of the budget in the second reading by Parliament. 	 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
S L, declares Back to boycott parliamentary sessions until the inclusion of the budget in the second reading by Parliament. 	 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

S L, declares Back to boycott parliamentary sessions until the inclusion of the budget in the second reading by Parliament.

Go down

S L, declares Back to boycott parliamentary sessions until the inclusion of the budget in the second reading by Parliament. 	 Empty S L, declares Back to boycott parliamentary sessions until the inclusion of the budget in the second reading by Parliament.

Post by Kevind53 Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:11 pm

S L, declares Back to boycott parliamentary sessions until the inclusion of the budget in the second reading by Parliament.
18/03/2014 13:22:00

BAGHDAD / Nina /--State of Law coalition announced, again boycott parliamentary sessions until the inclusion of budget in the second reading on the agenda of Parliament.

The chairman of the parliamentary bloc of SL, MP Khalid al-Attiyah revealed in a press conference held in the parliament building today in the presence of SL Parliament members, the non-arrival by Tripartite Commission dialogues , which was formed yesterday to discuss the budget to what he described tangible results./End

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

S L, declares Back to boycott parliamentary sessions until the inclusion of the budget in the second reading by Parliament. 	 2805820865  S L, declares Back to boycott parliamentary sessions until the inclusion of the budget in the second reading by Parliament. 	 2805820865  S L, declares Back to boycott parliamentary sessions until the inclusion of the budget in the second reading by Parliament. 	 2805820865  S L, declares Back to boycott parliamentary sessions until the inclusion of the budget in the second reading by Parliament. 	 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

S L, declares Back to boycott parliamentary sessions until the inclusion of the budget in the second reading by Parliament. 	 Empty Re: S L, declares Back to boycott parliamentary sessions until the inclusion of the budget in the second reading by Parliament.

Post by Kevind53 Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:12 pm

Parliament's Rapporteur: The second reading of the budget will be after Nowruz holidays
18/03/2014 12:35:00

BAGHDAD / NINA / The rapporteur of the House of Representatives, Mohammed al-Khalidi said: "The presidency of the parliament gave three days to the Commission that formed to resolve the problems of the budget and to reach a solution to the disputed points."

He told the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / "The parliament is determined to resolve the disputed paragraphs in the budget bill and find a solution that satisfies all parties."

Khalidi added, "The second reading of the budget will not be this week, but will be after the celebrations of Nowruz," expressing hope to adopt the budget within the next few days. "

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

S L, declares Back to boycott parliamentary sessions until the inclusion of the budget in the second reading by Parliament. 	 2805820865  S L, declares Back to boycott parliamentary sessions until the inclusion of the budget in the second reading by Parliament. 	 2805820865  S L, declares Back to boycott parliamentary sessions until the inclusion of the budget in the second reading by Parliament. 	 2805820865  S L, declares Back to boycott parliamentary sessions until the inclusion of the budget in the second reading by Parliament. 	 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum