Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Sources suggest PM Maliki will appoint Dawa party leader as head of CBI I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Sources suggest PM Maliki will appoint Dawa party leader as head of CBI I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Sources suggest PM Maliki will appoint Dawa party leader as head of CBI I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Sources suggest PM Maliki will appoint Dawa party leader as head of CBI I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Sources suggest PM Maliki will appoint Dawa party leader as head of CBI I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Sources suggest PM Maliki will appoint Dawa party leader as head of CBI I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Sources suggest PM Maliki will appoint Dawa party leader as head of CBI I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Sources suggest PM Maliki will appoint Dawa party leader as head of CBI I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Sources suggest PM Maliki will appoint Dawa party leader as head of CBI I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Sources suggest PM Maliki will appoint Dawa party leader as head of CBI I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Sources suggest PM Maliki will appoint Dawa party leader as head of CBI I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Sources suggest PM Maliki will appoint Dawa party leader as head of CBI I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Sources suggest PM Maliki will appoint Dawa party leader as head of CBI I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Sources suggest PM Maliki will appoint Dawa party leader as head of CBI I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Sources suggest PM Maliki will appoint Dawa party leader as head of CBI I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Sources suggest PM Maliki will appoint Dawa party leader as head of CBI I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Sources suggest PM Maliki will appoint Dawa party leader as head of CBI I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Sources suggest PM Maliki will appoint Dawa party leader as head of CBI I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Sources suggest PM Maliki will appoint Dawa party leader as head of CBI I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Sources suggest PM Maliki will appoint Dawa party leader as head of CBI I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Sources suggest PM Maliki will appoint Dawa party leader as head of CBI

2 posters

Go down

Sources suggest PM Maliki will appoint Dawa party leader as head of CBI Empty Sources suggest PM Maliki will appoint Dawa party leader as head of CBI

Post by Ponee Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:46 am

Sources suggest PM Maliki will appoint Dawa party leader as head of CBI

Maliki is determined to lead his party’s relations appointed Governor of the Central Bank

Sunday, March 16, 2014 at 10: 37

An official statement in the Council of Ministers, on Sunday, the Prime Minister’s determination to the appointment by the Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers and the leader of the Dawa party, Ali al-allaq as Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq instead of Abdel Basset Turki.

The source said (and any news), “relationship was due to take over the Bank by about four months, but the administrative and legal matters and other belongings, General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers which prevented relations”, noting that “Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki had abandoned its decision to appoint someone other than the Deputy and Assistant Secretary-General in place of a relationship which in turn apologized took positions (Secretary and Governor of the Central Bank) together.”

“The reports about the possibility of bidding farewell to the staff relations office about three months ago, but he soon returned to his Central Bank denied at this time.” The source said “the Prime failures of several registration in the management of the Central Bank, and by Abdel Basset Turki negligently breaches from the Central Bank in the financial control Department of the Turkish”, stating that “the possibility of financing the Prime campaign funds from the Central Bank is not reality, because any loss of financial liquidity at the Bank will be reflected negatively on the market quickly.”

A source in the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers that “the relationship is give wider powers to the Kurdish Deputy, Farhad Nematullah, suggests the possibility of leaving the Secretariat soon,” there is talk in the corridors of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers on the possibility of the Central Bank’s relationship with his post as General Secretary of the Cabinet Agency.

http://tinyurl.com/lwv9fjt
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sources suggest PM Maliki will appoint Dawa party leader as head of CBI Empty Re: Sources suggest PM Maliki will appoint Dawa party leader as head of CBI

Post by Jayzze Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:41 am

m will try to pick someone that he can bribe so he can steal more money to buy camel farms  but in the end he will fail
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum