Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Discover the Truth About Coconut Oil and Its Many Health Benefits I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Discover the Truth About Coconut Oil and Its Many Health Benefits I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Discover the Truth About Coconut Oil and Its Many Health Benefits I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Discover the Truth About Coconut Oil and Its Many Health Benefits I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Discover the Truth About Coconut Oil and Its Many Health Benefits I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Discover the Truth About Coconut Oil and Its Many Health Benefits I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Discover the Truth About Coconut Oil and Its Many Health Benefits I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Discover the Truth About Coconut Oil and Its Many Health Benefits I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Discover the Truth About Coconut Oil and Its Many Health Benefits I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Discover the Truth About Coconut Oil and Its Many Health Benefits I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Discover the Truth About Coconut Oil and Its Many Health Benefits I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Discover the Truth About Coconut Oil and Its Many Health Benefits I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Discover the Truth About Coconut Oil and Its Many Health Benefits I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Discover the Truth About Coconut Oil and Its Many Health Benefits I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Discover the Truth About Coconut Oil and Its Many Health Benefits I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Discover the Truth About Coconut Oil and Its Many Health Benefits I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Discover the Truth About Coconut Oil and Its Many Health Benefits I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Discover the Truth About Coconut Oil and Its Many Health Benefits I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Discover the Truth About Coconut Oil and Its Many Health Benefits I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Discover the Truth About Coconut Oil and Its Many Health Benefits I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Discover the Truth About Coconut Oil and Its Many Health Benefits

Go down

Discover the Truth About Coconut Oil and Its Many Health Benefits Empty Discover the Truth About Coconut Oil and Its Many Health Benefits

Post by Ponee Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:25 pm

Discover the Truth About Coconut Oil and Its Many Health Benefits
Discover the Truth About Coconut Oil and Its Many Health Benefits Post1981-300x300

Coconut oil has been a common sight in Asian and Pacific households for ages, but why is it that today all over the world the health benefits of coconut oil are being rediscovered? Did you know that there was a time in history when western countries, like the US and Canada, were huge consumers of coconut oil? But what happened back then?

How Did Coconut Oil Disappear From Our Kitchen Tables

Cardiovascular diseases where skyrocketing and becoming the primary cause of mortality in the sixties. The corn and soy oil production, supported by the American Heart Association, set up a negative propaganda campaign to spread the word that coconut oil was dangerous for your body due to the high saturated fat level.

You’ve probably all been told a thousand times that saturated fats are bad for your health and lead to all sorts of diseases like high cholesterol, obesity, cardiovascular diseases and Alzheimer’s. But why is it that since then Americans who suffer from cardiovascular diseases, obesity, high cholesterol and Alzheimer’s has been rising while they made the switch to hydrogenated polyunsaturated oils?

In fact multiple studies on Pacific and Asian populations, where the intake of coconut oil is high, show nearly no cardiovascular diseases and they are in perfect health. So obviously the coconut oil is not to be blamed for the clogged arteries and other cardiovascular diseases that Americans are struggling with.

But unfortunately the poorer tropical oil industry couldn’t afford to put up a campaign against the negative propaganda supported by the rich American soy and corn industry. Competition and a lot of money from the vegetable oil industry expelled the use of coconut oil, but finally it is gaining back its popularity. And you’re about to discover why we should give it a second life.
Not All Saturated Fats Are Bad For Your Health
Coconut oil consist mostly out of lauric acid, a small medium chain saturated fatty acid or triglyceride. Lauric acid has a more neutral effect on heart health when compared with other long-chain saturated fats found in meat and dairy. Medium- chain fats are easily metabolized into energy and less likely to be stored as fat within your body.

Not all fats are “created” equally. Some occur naturally and others are man-made through a process called hydrogenation. Those fats are known as trans-fats or hydrogenated polyunsaturated fats. They should be avoid like the plague. Trans-fats have been closely associated with heart disease because they not only increase LDL or ‘bad’ cholesterol but impede the body’s ability to utilize HDL or ‘good cholesterol. Most common vegetable and seed oils contain long chain fatty acids. Those larger molecules are more difficult to breakdown and therefore stored as fat. The only benefit of those trans-fats are its food shelf life and corporate profits

Discover 9 Amazing Health Benefits Of Coconut Oil
The unique combination of fatty acids found in coconut oil have a profound positive effect on your health. And I’m the living proof… I was born with a heart rhythm disorder and high cholesterol. Since I’ve started to use coconut oil a few years ago, my cholesterol level dropped to a more normal and stable level again.

1. Heart Health
For years people believed that coconut oil was the enemy that caused obesity, clogged arteries and many other cardiovascular disease all around America. But those claims where funded by big corporates and were never questioned!

Actually, the saturated fats in coconut oil do not harm the blood lipid profile. The medium chained fats directly go to the liver where they are metabolized for energy or turned into ketone bodies, which are transported from the liver to other tissues to produce energy. Out of my own experience, and research also proves this, fatty acids presented in coconut oil improve cholesterol levels and reduce a high blood pressure. So it actually helps to prevent heart attacks, strokes and keep arteries flexible and prevent atherosclerosis. You can find here more information how to lower cholesterol, and how to reduce high blood pressure naturally.

2. Boost Metabolism And Burns Fat
Coconut oil is abundantly used in tropical regions where the people tend to be slim and not overweight. The fatty acids are easily digested and converted into energy, meaning they will not be stored as body fat like most other fats. And on top of that coconut oil contains fewer calories in comparison with other cooking oils and increase the metabolic rate. And one more interesting fact, the ketone bodies can have an appetite reducing effect. Find here more information about additional foods that can increase your metabolism.

3. Boost Immune System
The saturated fats found in coconut oil contain antibacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal and anti-parasitic properties which strengthen your immune system. Find here more information on how to boost your immune system.

4. Boosting Your Thyroid
It is believed that polyunsaturated oils and soy are negatively interfering with your thyroid activity, causing imbalances in hormone levels. Coconut oil can help you to put your underactive thyroid gland back to action.

5. Beneficial For Alzheimer’s And Other Neurological Diseases
The medium-chain triglycerides found in coconut oil are readily converted into fuel used by brain cells for an improved brain function. Find here additional foods and supplements to delay Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.

6. Digestion
The medium chain fatty acids are easily digested with less strain on the pancreas and digestive system. Coconut oil has anti-microbial properties which help to fight indigestion-causing bacteria, fungi and parasites. Coconut oil can effectively be used to prevent and cure candida. Candida is the excessive and uncontrolled growth, in your stomach, of a yeast called Candida Albicans. But that’s not all! Coconut oil helps the body to adsorb vitamins, minerals and amino acids even better and improves bowel functions.

7. Reduces Symptoms And Risks Of Diabetes
Coconut oil helps to control and improve the insulin secretion and glucose in the blood will be used more effectively. Like mentioned before, coconut oil is immediately converted into energy or ketone bodies. Ketones are a perfect alternative fuel to glucose. You can find here additional foods to control diabetes.

8. Skin
Coconut oil even benefits your skin and is well known for its anti-aging, moisturizing and regenerative effects. Coconut oil maintains body’s antioxidant reserves whereas other oils deplete them. As a natural SPF, coconut oil protects your skin against harmful and damaging UV rays.

But the list goes on: coconut oil also helps in treating various skin problems such as eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and many more. No wonder that coconut oil forms the base ingredient of many of our body care products. And more good news, coconut oil can safely be used for your babies and young children too. Find here more information about the best fruit oils for skin care.

9. Hair
Coconut oil has been used in homemade and commercial shampoos for ages. It is well known for healthy hair growth, shiny looks, repair damaged hair, aids to control dandruff and in ancient medicine used as a natural lice remover.
Remember… Always opt for organic, virgin coconut oil and avoid all the refined stuff!!! And despite the many health benefits of coconut oil and although coconut is a far better option for you to choose, like many things in life, moderation is the key. This means that up to 3 tbsp. daily per adult is an appropriate dose.

This is a guest post written by Amy Goodrich, yogini and dedicated blogger who loves living a natural, eco-friendly and healthy lifestyle.

Visit her website http://www.body-in-balance.org and Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/bodyinbalance.org
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum