Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Retired Soldier Reunites With Military K9 (Video) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Retired Soldier Reunites With Military K9 (Video) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Retired Soldier Reunites With Military K9 (Video) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Retired Soldier Reunites With Military K9 (Video) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Retired Soldier Reunites With Military K9 (Video) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Retired Soldier Reunites With Military K9 (Video) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Retired Soldier Reunites With Military K9 (Video) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Retired Soldier Reunites With Military K9 (Video) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Retired Soldier Reunites With Military K9 (Video) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Retired Soldier Reunites With Military K9 (Video) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Retired Soldier Reunites With Military K9 (Video) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Retired Soldier Reunites With Military K9 (Video) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Retired Soldier Reunites With Military K9 (Video) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Retired Soldier Reunites With Military K9 (Video) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Retired Soldier Reunites With Military K9 (Video) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Retired Soldier Reunites With Military K9 (Video) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Retired Soldier Reunites With Military K9 (Video) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Retired Soldier Reunites With Military K9 (Video) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Retired Soldier Reunites With Military K9 (Video) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Retired Soldier Reunites With Military K9 (Video) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Retired Soldier Reunites With Military K9 (Video)

2 posters

Go down

Retired Soldier Reunites With Military K9 (Video) Empty Retired Soldier Reunites With Military K9 (Video)

Post by Ponee Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:02 am

Retired Soldier Reunites With Military K9 (Video)

Retired Soldier Reunites With Military K9 (Video) Soldier

By Emily Smith, Fri, March 14, 2014

A retired soldier recently reunited with the German shepherd that served alongside him in Iraq. For obvious reasons, the video has quickly gone viral.

Retired Air Force Sergeant David Simpson and his dog Robbie secured the streets of Iraq together for four years. However, their relationship came to end when Simpson retired last year and Robbie had to continue serving.

“It was very tough to go through,” Simpson said. “Having to say goodbye, that is heartbreaking.”

When Simpson discovered that Robbie was also retiring, he immediately bought a $2,000 plane ticket to Germany to adopt the dog.

In the video, it’s obvious that Robbie remembers Simpson, as the dog barrels toward Simpson and lands in his lap.

In more recent footage, Robbie can be seen happily running around Simpson’s backyard.

“My goal for him is to allow him to have as much fun and relaxation for the rest of his life,” Simpson said. “I just want him to enjoy his retirement.”

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/retired-soldier-reunites-military-k9-video
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Retired Soldier Reunites With Military K9 (Video) Empty Re: Retired Soldier Reunites With Military K9 (Video)

Post by Saint Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:45 pm

Sure can bring tears to your eyes very quickly. Still cannot figure out why the retired canines cannot just come back to the USA on a military transport after they have been given a clean bill of health from the veterinarians in Germany.

angel2 angel2
Saint
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum