Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
So will Maliki be elected or prosecuted? Hashemi calls on Gulf states to prosecute al-Maliki I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
So will Maliki be elected or prosecuted? Hashemi calls on Gulf states to prosecute al-Maliki I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
So will Maliki be elected or prosecuted? Hashemi calls on Gulf states to prosecute al-Maliki I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
So will Maliki be elected or prosecuted? Hashemi calls on Gulf states to prosecute al-Maliki I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
So will Maliki be elected or prosecuted? Hashemi calls on Gulf states to prosecute al-Maliki I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
So will Maliki be elected or prosecuted? Hashemi calls on Gulf states to prosecute al-Maliki I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
So will Maliki be elected or prosecuted? Hashemi calls on Gulf states to prosecute al-Maliki I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
So will Maliki be elected or prosecuted? Hashemi calls on Gulf states to prosecute al-Maliki I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
So will Maliki be elected or prosecuted? Hashemi calls on Gulf states to prosecute al-Maliki I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
So will Maliki be elected or prosecuted? Hashemi calls on Gulf states to prosecute al-Maliki I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
So will Maliki be elected or prosecuted? Hashemi calls on Gulf states to prosecute al-Maliki I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
So will Maliki be elected or prosecuted? Hashemi calls on Gulf states to prosecute al-Maliki I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
So will Maliki be elected or prosecuted? Hashemi calls on Gulf states to prosecute al-Maliki I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
So will Maliki be elected or prosecuted? Hashemi calls on Gulf states to prosecute al-Maliki I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
So will Maliki be elected or prosecuted? Hashemi calls on Gulf states to prosecute al-Maliki I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
So will Maliki be elected or prosecuted? Hashemi calls on Gulf states to prosecute al-Maliki I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
So will Maliki be elected or prosecuted? Hashemi calls on Gulf states to prosecute al-Maliki I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
So will Maliki be elected or prosecuted? Hashemi calls on Gulf states to prosecute al-Maliki I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
So will Maliki be elected or prosecuted? Hashemi calls on Gulf states to prosecute al-Maliki I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
So will Maliki be elected or prosecuted? Hashemi calls on Gulf states to prosecute al-Maliki I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

So will Maliki be elected or prosecuted? Hashemi calls on Gulf states to prosecute al-Maliki

2 posters

Go down

So will Maliki be elected or prosecuted? Hashemi calls on Gulf states to prosecute al-Maliki Empty So will Maliki be elected or prosecuted? Hashemi calls on Gulf states to prosecute al-Maliki

Post by Ponee Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:39 pm

Hashemi calls on Gulf states to prosecute al-Maliki
03/12/2014

So will Maliki be elected or prosecuted? Hashemi calls on Gulf states to prosecute al-Maliki 2510517

Khandan - Description Tareq al-Hashemi, accused Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to Saudi Arabia and Qatar as "void", and considered it "an attempt to hang on the outside and failing states, and stood with us."
He called on al-Hashemi told the newspaper «life» GCC countries to "take a historic stand in solidarity with their fellow Sunni Arabs in Iraq," and urge them to "respond firmly (on charges of Maliki) and litigation by the false accusations."

Hashemi, who was called, the leaders of Arab and Islamic countries, to boycott the international conference to fight terrorism, which he intends to organize Iraq on Wednesday and Thursday.
He said al-Hashemi sentenced to death in absentia in a statement addressed to the kings and heads of Arab and Islamic states, that "the Maliki government to call an international conference to fight terrorism is the" paradox of calls disgusting. "
http://goo.gl/GDnk1z
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

So will Maliki be elected or prosecuted? Hashemi calls on Gulf states to prosecute al-Maliki Empty Re: So will Maliki be elected or prosecuted? Hashemi calls on Gulf states to prosecute al-Maliki

Post by Jayzze Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:29 pm

not sure of being proscuted since there are rumors  of amesty. but i read this morning that iran is reaching out to the kurds about finding a replacement  for m. if iran does not back m he is screwed
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum