Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
BANK STORIES ala cart I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
BANK STORIES ala cart I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
BANK STORIES ala cart I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
BANK STORIES ala cart I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
BANK STORIES ala cart I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
BANK STORIES ala cart I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
BANK STORIES ala cart I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
BANK STORIES ala cart I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
BANK STORIES ala cart I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
BANK STORIES ala cart I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
BANK STORIES ala cart I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
BANK STORIES ala cart I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
BANK STORIES ala cart I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
BANK STORIES ala cart I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
BANK STORIES ala cart I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
BANK STORIES ala cart I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
BANK STORIES ala cart I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
BANK STORIES ala cart I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
BANK STORIES ala cart I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
BANK STORIES ala cart I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

BANK STORIES ala cart

3 posters

Go down

BANK STORIES ala cart Empty BANK STORIES ala cart

Post by Ponee Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:55 pm

Bulldozer: MY BANK STORY
On Tuesday following Mondays call when Tony said it was fine to call the banks I decided to call the Regions, Wells Fargo, and Chase banks in my area. When I spoke with regions they told me over the phone to come in person, when I spoke with Chase bank they told me that they currently do not exchange the dinar or dong but for their preferred private clients there are certain perks that are allowed, and finally when I spoke with Wells Fargo they said they do not deal in hostile territories.

When speaking with each of them over the phone I let them know that I held a substantial amount but their answers were firm.

The kicker to all of this is that today approximately 2 hours ago at 10:30 EST the Chase bank manager (the one that said they do not deal with the dinar and dong) called me and said to me that she was calling to answer any questions I may have and asked if they could help in any way possible and that they would be happy to do so.

This could mean very big new for the RV and I am ecstatic and overjoyed, but i am keeping a level head and waiting until after today's CC to contact them. Go RV!

mimirose] Just wanted to mention that my banker told me he would call me....he had a list and I was on it. I had asked him since he would probably know before we heard, should I call him or would he call me. This was from a very large Chase bank in Tx. and he is the bank manager.

JadeGreen67: Caller tonight says His friend now believes the reset.... chase bank intel from brother.

A guy called in tonight on a radio show and said his friend called him in last night to tell him everything he had been telling about the GRV is true confirmed by his brother who works for Chase. His friend never believed Him over the past few months and thought he was crazy!

Well his friend's brother works at Chase, and the brother said they had a 3 hour staff meeting yesterday about the Reset, they were told to cancel all vacations, and that some regulation passes on Friday, and it will effect the stock market. Expect a banking holiday after.

The brother was pretty freaked out, said new currency is being issued. The brother had to cancel a wedding coming this weekend. And chase told all employees that if they want to take vacations they will have to quit, and canceled all time off.

The caller was stoked because his friend now believes him and it was awesome confirmation for him. His friend apologized for thinking he was crazy.

forward to the 38 minute mark.

The Real Truth Call Latest Replay (559)726-1399 Pin 143153#
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

BANK STORIES ala cart Empty Re: BANK STORIES ala cart

Post by abby ann Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:21 pm

WELL MY BANK STORY IS VERY GOOD!!!!!!!!!!! I DIDN'T EVEN CALL MY BANK JUST WENT BY, AND SURE ENOUGH THEY WERE OPEN TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! 9AM TO 5AM JUST LIKE THE SIGN SAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!BOY OH BOY WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!MY BANK OPEN DURING THE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

BANK STORIES ala cart Empty Re: BANK STORIES ala cart

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:42 am

It's already started, both my banks were closed this morning! groupdance  .... oh wait, that might have something to do with 18 inches of snow and high winds ... BANK STORIES ala cart Cold-b10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

BANK STORIES ala cart 2805820865  BANK STORIES ala cart 2805820865  BANK STORIES ala cart 2805820865  BANK STORIES ala cart 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum