Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Claims the establishment of free zones for trade exchanges with Iran and Turkey  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Claims the establishment of free zones for trade exchanges with Iran and Turkey  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Claims the establishment of free zones for trade exchanges with Iran and Turkey  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Claims the establishment of free zones for trade exchanges with Iran and Turkey  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Claims the establishment of free zones for trade exchanges with Iran and Turkey  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Claims the establishment of free zones for trade exchanges with Iran and Turkey  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Claims the establishment of free zones for trade exchanges with Iran and Turkey  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Claims the establishment of free zones for trade exchanges with Iran and Turkey  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Claims the establishment of free zones for trade exchanges with Iran and Turkey  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Claims the establishment of free zones for trade exchanges with Iran and Turkey  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Claims the establishment of free zones for trade exchanges with Iran and Turkey  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Claims the establishment of free zones for trade exchanges with Iran and Turkey  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Claims the establishment of free zones for trade exchanges with Iran and Turkey  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Claims the establishment of free zones for trade exchanges with Iran and Turkey  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Claims the establishment of free zones for trade exchanges with Iran and Turkey  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Claims the establishment of free zones for trade exchanges with Iran and Turkey  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Claims the establishment of free zones for trade exchanges with Iran and Turkey  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Claims the establishment of free zones for trade exchanges with Iran and Turkey  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Claims the establishment of free zones for trade exchanges with Iran and Turkey  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Claims the establishment of free zones for trade exchanges with Iran and Turkey  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Claims the establishment of free zones for trade exchanges with Iran and Turkey

Go down

Claims the establishment of free zones for trade exchanges with Iran and Turkey  Empty Claims the establishment of free zones for trade exchanges with Iran and Turkey

Post by Ponee Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:46 pm

Claims the establishment of free zones for trade exchanges with Iran and Turkey

03/10/2014

BAGHDAD / JD / .. demanded the parliamentary Finance Committee, the federal government signed agreements with Iran and Turkey to establish free economic zones to facilitate trade and to support the local market with high quality products.

Said committee member Rep. Dler Abdelkader told / JD /: that most of the countries of the world have a free economic zones with its neighboring countries in order to promote trade exchanges and facilitate the process of transfer.

He pointed out: that Iraq enjoys excellent geographical allows him to establish more of a free economic zone, both on the border with Iran and Turkey, as well as take advantage of offshore locations in Basra.

He added that the free zones characterized by fast growth of the economy in terms of stimulating the local product and to ensure the entry of goods of good quality for the country, as well as facilitate the exchange process, which makes the cost of transport less, calling on the government to contract agreements with the two sides of Iran and Turkey to set up more of a free economic zone.

The free trade zone or export processing zone is one of the most private areas of the country where reducing trade barriers such as tolls and bureaucracy imposed on the movement of trade in order to encourage new business and attract foreign investment. / End

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ar&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dananernews.com%2FNews_Details.php%3FID%
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum