Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

UFO in the Radar -- Readings of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

UFO in the Radar -- Readings of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370

+5
Goldiegirl
Saint
abby ann
alleyrose
catman
9 posters

Go down

UFO in the Radar -- Readings of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Empty UFO in the Radar -- Readings of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370

Post by Ponee Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:16 pm

UFO in the Radar
Readings of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370

Radar Readings Shown in this
Clip Captured Signals from
What for Now, Can Only Be
Termed a UFO

ForbiddenKnowledgeTV
Alexandra Bruce
March 9, 2014

By now, everybody has heard about how two passengers using European passports, stolen from tourists in Thailand suggest that the greatest likelihood for the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 from the Malaysian capital of Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, China and was that these two people using these stolen passports were suicide bombers.

Family and friends awaiting their loved ones at Beijing International Airport complain that they were "treated like dogs" by Malaysia Airlines, when they were not informed of any problems with the flight until several hours after it was supposed to have landed.

Seeing the radar playback of the moments leading up to the plane's disappearance, one may forgive Malaysia Airlines for not being more forward, in this case - because the radar playback is not only baffling, it shows two distinct anomalies, as pointed out by Intrepid citizen-reporter and YouTube popstar, DAHBOO7.

The radar playback depicts dozens of planes in flight over the region at the time. The first peculiarity is seen in the lower left of the screen. A round object appears in the vicinity of Flight 370 (and amid several others), which the radar does not automatically "read" as airplane. Suddenly, this round object take the form of a "plane" on the radar screen and accelerates at a rate of speed that must be at least five times the speed of the surrounding planes, heading eastward, over the South China Sea - and just as suddenly the object stops and appears to hover in place.

During this same time, there is some evidence that shortly after crossing the Malaysian Peninsula, Flight 370 was in trouble. The radar playback shows that the plane took three sharp turns: right, left, right at an altitude of 35,000 feet and at a speed of 473 knots - just before the radar readings instantly go from 35,000 feet to 0, with the plane still traveling at that speed for a few moments more, at 0 feet altitude before it vanishes from the screen. As of this writing, this plane remains missing, even though the sea is relatively shallow in the area where the lane went missing.

As for the other object described here, it disappears as well. There have been no reports about this object - or plane, or what have you; whether it was a commercial airliner, like the many others in flight during the final moments preceding the disappearance of Flight 370 - but the object in question certainly didn't behave like a commercial airliner.

Regardless of whether or not this mystery object had anything to do with the demise of of Flight 370 - what IS evident is that the radar readings shown in this clip captured signals from what for now, can only be termed a UFO.

http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/videos/ufosinterdimensionalultraterrestrials/ufo-in-the-radarreadings-of-malaysia-airlines-flight-370.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JpbZZKqxy0

http://www.naturalnews.com/044244_Malaysia_Airlines_Flight_370_vanished.html
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

UFO in the Radar -- Readings of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Empty Re: UFO in the Radar -- Readings of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370

Post by catman Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:27 am

If that other plane(the one that moves very fast) isn't a UFO it is one very fast fighter jet.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

UFO in the Radar -- Readings of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Empty Re: UFO in the Radar -- Readings of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370

Post by Kevind53 Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:24 am

Or a ballistic missile descending through the atmosphere. There was already a recent near miss of a Chinese airliner and a N Korean Missile in that area. Various false echoes and other glitches could also be a problem. I don't know enough about air traffic control systems to know what exactly, but I do have a lot of experience and hold an FCC license to work on heavy radar so I know they can happen.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

UFO in the Radar -- Readings of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 2805820865  UFO in the Radar -- Readings of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 2805820865  UFO in the Radar -- Readings of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 2805820865  UFO in the Radar -- Readings of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:30 am

Yes but explain the circle that morphs into a jet?

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:52 am

Artifact, someone reading something they don't know how to ... radar does not show the shape of an object that size, it just gives a position. Size can be somewhat extrapolated, but only if you know the type and reflectivity of the object in question. even then, aspect ratio etc. can come into play. Is it broad on? Head on? Are the surfaces flat, angular, curved, convex or concave? What material is it made of? The list of things that can effect the strength of the reflection are endless. 

What he is looking at in the U-Tube video is NOT radar. It is a computer generated display compiled from various sources. From their own website:
Flightradar24 is a flight tracker that shows live air traffic from around the world. Flightradar24 combines data from several data sources including ADS-B, MLAT and FAA. The ADS-B, MLAT and FAA data is aggregated together with schedule and flight status data from airlines and airports

Data is calculated based upon the best available information, and at best, it is only a computer generated compilation of where the flight most likely is. Not all planes have ADS-B capability, and coverage is not 100%, so glitches will happen ... Flightradar24 actually put out a post on facebook about this flight:

Here is a #MH370 situation update from Flightradar24 because of the many questions we get.

The ADS-B transponder of an aircraft is transmitting data twice per second. FR24 saves data every 10-60 second depending on altitude. On cruising altitude data is normally saved once per 60 seconds. By analyzing all our databases and logs we have managed to recover about 2 signals per minute for the last 10 minutes.

The last location tracked by Flightradar24 is
Time UTC: 17:21:03
Lat: 6.97
Lon: 103.63
Alt: 35000
Speed: 471 knots
Heading: 40

Between 17:19 and 17:20 the aircraft was changing heading from 25 to 40 degrees, which is probably completely according to flight plan as MH370 on both 4 March and 8 March did the same at the same position. Last 2 signals are both showing that the aircraft is heading in direction 40 degrees.

Today there are reports in media that MH370 may have turned around. FR24 have not tracked this. This could have happened if the aircraft suddenly lost altitude as FR24 coverage in that area is limited to about 30000 feet.

FR24 have not tracked any emergency squawk alerts for flight MH370 before we lost coverage of the aircraft. Playback for flight MH370 is available on
http://www.flightradar24.com/data/flights/mh370#2d81a27

My opinion only, but it is my feeling that the links put out above and in the other thread are by people who don't know enough about radar to know what they are not looking at and do not know.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

UFO in the Radar -- Readings of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 2805820865  UFO in the Radar -- Readings of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 2805820865  UFO in the Radar -- Readings of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 2805820865  UFO in the Radar -- Readings of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CroatianLight Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:08 pm

It's hard for me believe that Aliens or Et's would deliberately hurt humanity, I realize that anything is possible, but my intuition tells me that the plane entered an black hole/energy vortex and was sucked into another reality. I think that had the plane crashed, there would be some kind of debris or evidence by now scattered around or floating on the ocean surface, and there have been many planes dissapear over the Bermuda Triangle, so, having said that, it's possible. These vortex or energy centers move and change, therefore, they could have been at the right wrong place and wrong time. The UFO if it was that, could have been waiting to enter the vortex or for some reason was waiting for the plane to enter into it and  then follow it through. We can put together so many theories, and I believe that anything is possible at this point. 

If the debris is never to be found, then it could be a forgone conclusion that the airplane entered into the vortex and another dimension/reality.

CroatianLight

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:53 pm

Now there's a theory I hadn't thought of! Geez I'll have to pick up my game!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:19 pm

Actually there is a possibility that military radar picked it up flying west at low altitude ... Nothing definite yet, but solid enough that Malaysian officials have largely shifted their search to the west near the Malacca Strait.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:37 pm

Yes I see that on the news this morning! Grasping at straws they are LOL!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:08 pm

Well if there is an unexplained radar track they would be foolish not to follow up on it given the circumstances.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:31 pm

True that Kevin true that! It's all a bit sus if you ask me!!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:17 pm

What you need to keep in mind is that an aircraft of this type can glide for over 100 miles at the altitude it was flying at. The primary search area is tens of thousands of square miles. It's going to take a while to cover it by plane, let alone ship.

I have participated in searches in land, and whole in the USCG, at sea, and I can tell you first hand it's never easy or as quick as you want it to be.

IF, and I emphasize IF the military radar did indeed pick up MH370, then there is a good chance we are talking some sort of hijacking. The plane had enough fuel to reach Beijing, so it could be almost anywhere.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:24 pm

It's on one of those little islands somewhere in a huge big cave!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:53 am

Nahh ... that only happens in Bond, James Bond movies.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:26 am

LOL well yes but stranger things have happened in the world!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:41 am

Well here is YMANS (from oom2.com).  He got this information from a uhm uhm uhm ... dare i say it?  A channeler Or someone who knows a channeler or something real bizarre like that...

YMAN -- form Out of Mind wrote: I have confirmed from another human contactee with the Galactics that the Missing Malaysian Plane is intact and all 329 persons on board are all safe. The plane developed an engine trouble, but was taken care of by the Galactics. The passengers are expected to be returned home shortly.

The only I have to say is... I hope that it didn't crash and that they are alive.  As for the the channeling and the Galatics and such   ....

UFO in the Radar -- Readings of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 AnimatedRollingEyesSmiley  UFO in the Radar -- Readings of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Green-alien-spaceship-smiley-emoticon
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:54 pm

Now Ponee really you know Yman get good verfiable information from human sources!! Hahahahaahaha!  Aliens could have taken them, who says they are confined to Bermuda? Still I am going with a hijacking!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:28 pm

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-26541057

The last communication received from a Malaysia Airlines plane suggests everything was normal on board minutes before it went missing over the South China Sea, Malaysian authorities say.

Flight MH370 replied "All right, roger that" to a radio message from Malaysian air control, authorities said.

The search has been widened to waters off both sides of the peninsula.

Meanwhile Chinese authorities have published images of what they suggest may be three pieces of wreckage.

The website of China's State Administration of Science carries three satellite images taken on Sunday - a day after the plane went missing.

The images, which appear to show fragments in the sea, were only published on Wednesday. Co-ordinates alongside them would place the objects in the South China Sea between Malaysia and Vietnam.

The China-bound plane went missing on Saturday with 239 people on board.

It vanished about an hour after it took off from Kuala Lumpur International Airport, as it flew south of Vietnam's Ca Mau peninsula. No distress signal or message was sent.

Irene Burrows, whose son and wife were on board: "It's just disappeared off the face of the earth"
'Confusing' information

Malaysian authorities revealed the plane's last communication at a news conference held in Beijing for relatives of the 154 Chinese who are among the missing passengers.

As the plane reached the boundary between Malaysian and Vietnamese airspace, the Malaysian air control announced it was handing over to Ho Chi Minh City Control.

Minutes later, all contact with Flight MH370 was lost.

China's foreign ministry said there was "too much confusion" regarding the information released about the plane's flight path.

"It is very hard for us to decide whether a given piece of information is accurate," spokesman Qin Gang told reporters in Beijing.

Earlier on Wednesday, Malaysia's air force chief Rodzali Daud denied remarks attributed to him in local media that flight was tracked by military radar to the Malacca Strait, far west of its planned route.

Gen Rodzali Daud said he "did not make any such statements", but the air force had "not ruled out the possibility of an air turn-back".
Sighting?

Early search efforts focused on waters between Malaysia and Vietnam.

The search was later extended to the Malacca Strait and the Andaman Sea, off Malaysia's west coast, amid reports that the plane could have turned back.

Operations are now covering some 27,000 square nautical miles (92,000 sq km).

Malaysia's acting transport minister, Hishamuddin Hussein, insists there is no confusion

Malaysian authorities on Wednesday requested assistance from India in searching the Andaman Sea, north of the Malacca Strait.

Vietnam has confirmed an investigation into a possible sighting of the plane has so far yielded no results.

Vietnam's air traffic management earlier said it had received an email from a New Zealander working in one of the oil rigs off Vung Tau.

"He said he spotted a burning [object] at that location, some 300 km (200 miles) southeast of Vung Tau," deputy general director Doan Huu Gia said.

Officials still do not know what went wrong with the aircraft, and several leads pursued so far have proven not to be linked to the plane.

After more than four days of fruitless searching, there is an element of desperation creeping into this operation, the BBC's Jonathan Head in Kuala Lumpur reports.
'Shock at allegations'

Some 42 ships and 39 aircraft from several countries are taking part in the search for the plane.

Two-thirds of the passengers on board the plane were Chinese. Some were from a range of other Asian countries, North America or Europe.

Meanwhile, Malaysia Airlines said in a statement that it was "shocked" by reports made against its First Officer, Fariq Ab Hamid, who was the co-pilot of the missing flight.

A South African tourist told Australia's Channel Nine that she and her friend were invited to sit in the cockpit with Fariq Ab Hamid and the pilot during a flight in 2011, in an apparent breach of airline rules.

Malaysia Airlines said it took the reports "very seriously".

In the US, CIA Director John Brennan said the possibility of a terror link could not be ruled out. But he said "no claims of responsibility" over the missing jet had "been confirmed or corroborated".
map

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:52 pm

Well what does your gut tell you Kevin?

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:51 pm

It may be it. I saw something today that the FAA had just released a maintenance alert to US airlines to inspect and area of the fuselage of all 777s for hairline cracks. If there was a major cabin failure leading to an explosive decompression everything would fit. It's tragic, but simple and it fits and the location makes sense. I guess it's early AM in your part of the world, so hopefully we'll know something soon. I imagine they have a pretty good fix on the location from the satellite photos, but depending on wind and currents the objects could have drifted a good way in 4 days.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:14 pm

Well that shoots YMAN's saying they are all fine and going to be returned safely by the Galatics

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:30 pm

Since then I have also come across a report that a worker on an oil rig in the area e-mailed a report to the Vietnamese authorities on the 9th reporting what appeared to be a fire over the horizon.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:21 pm

Yes I read that this morning too but miraculously there is no debris anywhere if tho he saw the plane explode!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:26 pm

BOY OH BOY!!!!!!!! BEWARE OF LITTLE GREEN MEN!!!!!!!! ALSO WATCH OUT FOR THE COW THAT JUMPED OVER THE MOON!!!!!!!!   PS MOON COW MAKE BIG PILES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IGUESS LITTLE GREEN MEN MUST MAKE LITTLE GREEN PILES!!!!!!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:26 am

Keep in mind it's been 4 days, it the wind and currents were moving the debris at 1 MPH it would have traveled almost 100 miles. They can estimate where it might be now, but it's an inexact science at best.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:27 am

yes it's just hard to fathom that all that luggage and bodies would not be just littering parts of the ocean!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:35 am

Most will sink, like it did with Air France and with the 747 that went down off Long Island. Hundreds, maybe thousands of ships were sunk in the Atlantic in WW2. Tens of thousands died, over two thirds of those who's ship was sunk were never seen or heard from again. Very little remained on the surface.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:03 am

Yeah I guess so. that's fairly creepy having all those ghosts in the ocean!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:20 am

Those ghosts you speak of may be where we are finally figuring out it's them coming back as Goo roo's . They have amassed an enormous knowledge base being with all the lost souls in the oceans.  omg 

I would think that with all the satelites we have in orbit, including those with infrared capabilities something would have shown up by now. Oh yeah don't forget there was enough fuel to reach Pakistan. Just saying. My two cents

angel2 angel2
Saint
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:18 pm

Or India, Australia ... etc.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:24 am

Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course

I wonder what will hit the airwaves next. Getting to be complicated for sure

angel2 angel2
Saint
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:27 am

can't bring the link in here but now this is the top news story. 
Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course

Getting complicated for sure.

angel2 angel2
Saint
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:37 am

Yep .. I heard rumblings about that ...

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:30 pm

Just breaking ....
Fox News wrote:AUSTRALIA PRIME MINISTER SAYS SATELLITES HAVE LOCATED TWO OBJECTS IN SOUTHERN INDIAN OCEAN THAT LOOK LIKE AIRCRAFT PARTS

... No further information yet.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:29 am

Australian authorities investigate possible traces of flight MH370. Guess we will see what they find. This is the latest so as of today. Loyts of big pieces of debris one almost 80 feet long the other about 15 feet , Hope for the best one way or the other.

angel2 angel2
Saint
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:49 am

I don't think it crashed and it's not lost in some time warp, energy vortex or any other type  of unexplained phenomena.

Look at the facts to name a few:
1.  The cell phones of the passengers on flight are still ringing.
2.  The pilot recently deleted the files on his flight simulator.
3.  They turned off communication and radar detection shortly before changing direction of the plane.
4.  They diverted the plane from the intended direction.
5.  Stolen passports found on two of the passengers.

Feel free to add to my list.

If anyone had entered the cockpit, either the pilot or the co-pilot would have had a chance to flip the switch.

It's very hard to enter the cockpit anymore. They are locked and sealed.  Only the pilot or co-pilot can unlock the door.

The pilot and co-pilot would have to have been in agreement  with the planes re-direction or some kind of altercation would have been heard through those cabin doors by the planes crew.

Just a few of my opinions but if we stick to the facts and line them up, it looks like a highjacking to me.

eys
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:02 am

This is a horrible, tragic event and I know jokes aren't appropriate.....so my apologies because I just can't help saying.......  Why can't a UFO snatch up Okie, his plane and all the other lying Roos?????
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:07 am

I agree with Goldiegirl, except for item 1. The ring is a server side function, not a phone side function. You can shut your phone down completely, pull the SIM chip, call it and still get a ring in most cases. It may go almost immediately to voice mail, but there will almost always be at least one ring first.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:14 am

My thoughts are , it was hijacked and it did not make it to its destination.  Either because it ran out of fuel or there were passengers that the hijackers did not want to arrive arrive at the destination and they crashed in in the ocean.  I pray that I am wrong... but that is what i have been thinking.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:29 am

If they didn't make it to the destination, they why hasn't any terrorist group made contact as to who is responsible. They always look for the fame in these situations.

Unless....we don't know the whole story. 
 :nono:
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:37 am

As mere pawns in the game of international strife and politics, we NEVER know the whole story

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:28 pm

They can track cell phones and conversations 4 days in the past and locations , they can't find a 777? Yea right, with all the eyes in space , give me a break. Cover up !
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:36 pm

Goggle earth has a picture of my hot tub in my backyard. Good thing I was not in it at the time.

omg 

And, they can't find the plane?  You know there is more to the story than what we read. There always is.  Which is why I find the news on TV, newspapers or internet useless. You have to decipher what they "aren't" saying to get a glimpse of what might be going on.
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:41 pm

I agree. I've seen pictures of a satellite scanning housing areas and they could see naked people with excellent  clarity.  UFO in the Radar -- Readings of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 3508649203  UFO in the Radar -- Readings of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 3508649203  UFO in the Radar -- Readings of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 3508649203

angel2 angel2
Saint
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:49 pm

You wait till it slips out they have technology that satellites can spy on us through closed doors from space ou-weee   omg
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:47 pm

Keep in mind those Goggle Earth photos are often years old. In this case we need real time data, which means a satellite with a proper optical resolution had to be looking in the right place at the right time. I have participated in searches on land and at sea, and can tell you first hand that they are difficult in the best of conditions. The conditions in the search area are definitely not the best. That part of the ocean is one of the stormiest, nastiest pieces of ocean in the world.

You also have to understand the scale we are talking about as well. The area being searched is vast, thousands of square miles. Yes, a 777 is big, but the large piece is 24 meters, or about 75 feet long. In that respect it makes a looking for a needle in a haystack child's play.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum