Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Millionday  "i am sick of them not showing up and holding it up for the people " I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Millionday  "i am sick of them not showing up and holding it up for the people " I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Millionday  "i am sick of them not showing up and holding it up for the people " I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Millionday  "i am sick of them not showing up and holding it up for the people " I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Millionday  "i am sick of them not showing up and holding it up for the people " I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Millionday  "i am sick of them not showing up and holding it up for the people " I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Millionday  "i am sick of them not showing up and holding it up for the people " I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Millionday  "i am sick of them not showing up and holding it up for the people " I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Millionday  "i am sick of them not showing up and holding it up for the people " I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Millionday  "i am sick of them not showing up and holding it up for the people " I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Millionday  "i am sick of them not showing up and holding it up for the people " I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Millionday  "i am sick of them not showing up and holding it up for the people " I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Millionday  "i am sick of them not showing up and holding it up for the people " I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Millionday  "i am sick of them not showing up and holding it up for the people " I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Millionday  "i am sick of them not showing up and holding it up for the people " I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Millionday  "i am sick of them not showing up and holding it up for the people " I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Millionday  "i am sick of them not showing up and holding it up for the people " I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Millionday  "i am sick of them not showing up and holding it up for the people " I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Millionday  "i am sick of them not showing up and holding it up for the people " I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Millionday  "i am sick of them not showing up and holding it up for the people " I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Millionday "i am sick of them not showing up and holding it up for the people "

2 posters

Go down

Millionday  "i am sick of them not showing up and holding it up for the people " Empty Millionday "i am sick of them not showing up and holding it up for the people "

Post by Ponee Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:00 pm

3-10-2014 Newshound Guru Millionday Press conference quote: "The head of the House of Representatives decided to hold a session for the Parliament next Sunday and the budget law will be added to its agenda." Nujaifi called on all MPs to attend the session because there is no any excuse, and the budget bill will be added to the agenda and the name of absentees will be announced in the media...sounds like they are talking majority vote...i hope majority -- i am sick of them not showing up and holding it up for the people -- even though the raise in the rate and the rates being shown by cbi is part of the monetary reform and can be done without a budget in place.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Millionday  "i am sick of them not showing up and holding it up for the people " Empty Re: Millionday "i am sick of them not showing up and holding it up for the people "

Post by Kevind53 Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:30 pm

I am sick of you hyping every news article that comes out to say it shows the RV is going down ... so why don't you just shut up!  Millionday  "i am sick of them not showing up and holding it up for the people " 1656125192

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Millionday  "i am sick of them not showing up and holding it up for the people " 2805820865  Millionday  "i am sick of them not showing up and holding it up for the people " 2805820865  Millionday  "i am sick of them not showing up and holding it up for the people " 2805820865  Millionday  "i am sick of them not showing up and holding it up for the people " 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Millionday  "i am sick of them not showing up and holding it up for the people " Empty Re: Millionday "i am sick of them not showing up and holding it up for the people "

Post by Ponee Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:02 pm

I KNOW RIGHT !!!????   Like it ALL HAS TO DO WITH THE RV... ya right. BLAH BLAH BLAH...  Pontification just to hear themselves blather

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum