Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Already Blessed is packed  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Already Blessed is packed  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Already Blessed is packed  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Already Blessed is packed  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Already Blessed is packed  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Already Blessed is packed  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Already Blessed is packed  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Already Blessed is packed  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Already Blessed is packed  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Already Blessed is packed  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Already Blessed is packed  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Already Blessed is packed  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Already Blessed is packed  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Already Blessed is packed  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Already Blessed is packed  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Already Blessed is packed  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Already Blessed is packed  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Already Blessed is packed  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Already Blessed is packed  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Already Blessed is packed  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Already Blessed is packed

+3
dinarstar
RoyBoy
Not stupid
7 posters

Go down

Already Blessed is packed  Empty Already Blessed is packed

Post by Not stupid Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:14 pm

"10:11 [SaraLee] Already Blessed : IMF is not technically "holding it up" - they are crossing the t's and dotting the i's - and things are constantly popping up that need to be addressed and handled…we have a lot of hope for the weekend...this can happen at any moment now....literally … we are all already blessed to be here and have a light shining for us at the end of this tunnel...wish more did …I truly feel that this is really over and we should see it at anytime...i have my suitcase packed and ready"

I was not aware that the asylum let you bring a suitcase!

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Already Blessed is packed  Empty Re: Already Blessed is packed

Post by CroatianLight Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:49 pm

Sounds like Tony! Poor IMF, first it's mad at UST, then it's mad at USG, then it's signing for the 14th time some contracts, then CL is mad at Maliki, then CBI is mad at IMF, and now IMF is again crossing it's T's. Wow, sounds like a really stupid organization don't ya think? 
Only dumb stupid sheeple would believe this stuff.

CroatianLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:18 pm

And there's lots of stupid sheepie who are !!!

Back to top Go down

Post by CroatianLight Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:51 pm

If we were all smart, it would be a boring life. We live in a duality, but this is beyond stupid, I don't even think it's about stupidity, maybe for the newbies that just got on board, but for those that have been waiting for months and years, it's denial. I put myself in that situation and think how I would feel if my financial situation was in dire straights and I invested everything I had and more into Dinars, I think that I would go to bed everynight thinking "Well, maybe tomorrow might be a better day, maybe it just MIGHT happen" it would be too painful to accept my reality that I have nothing, waited for nothing, wasted time and my life was in worse condition because I didn't do anything about it other than just wait. 
I hope that each one of OUR rants here will maybe get even ONE person to think about it, and if that happens, then I have done something good for today!

CroatianLight

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:46 pm

I'm holding out till Sunday night to pack my bag, oh wait a min. I always pack a bag before I leave out early morning for work lol
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:52 pm

Wonder what happened to the crowd that packed their bags and left for Reno... probably all got ren - al failure

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:28 pm

CroatianLight wrote:If we were all smart, it would be a boring life. We live in a duality, but this is beyond stupid, I don't even think it's about stupidity, maybe for the newbies that just got on board, but for those that have been waiting for months and years, it's denial. I put myself in that situation and think how I would feel if my financial situation was in dire straights and I invested everything I had and more into Dinars, I think that I would go to bed everynight thinking "Well, maybe tomorrow might be a better day, maybe it just MIGHT happen" it would be too painful to accept my reality that I have nothing, waited for nothing, wasted time and my life was in worse condition because I didn't do anything about it other than just wait. 

I hope that each one of OUR rants here will maybe get even ONE person to think about it, and if that happens, then I have done something good for today!

That is the BEST presentation of where people are that I have read in a long time.  We have to remember, there are newbies, those that have no idea of what has been going on.  They are on the initial "high" of it happening any moment.  We were all there at one time.  Whether that lasted a week, a month or a year, we were "waiting". Fot those that break away and still keep the faith but move on... or those that just have just walked away totaly, they are the free. 

I would hate to still be haning on to the hype and hopium of it happening tomorrow , tomorrow , tomorrow.  Putting everything on hold.

People who call us negative and dream stealers, are usually either the hopium dealers or the newbies.  We call ourselves realists and like you said if it these rants and posts help people to become more grounded and do their homework a little sooner and a little deeper then is is worth it to me.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:31 am

Ponee ; you negative Nellie ( just like ol TD) , you guys aren't fooling me !! Stop stealing away our dreams !!
Where's my $32 rate !!
I'm demanding action ! And I want it now or like Blufool says I'm writing & calling the commander in chief !
I've had enough !

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:50 am

I don't think the sheeple are unintelligent...I think that their brains are corrupted by pure greed and laziness. They Want soooooo badly to Believe Tony that they will turn off their common sense and listen to his garbage. The laziness comes in because unfortunately the majority of society wants everything but doesn't want to work for it. I would be willing to bet 3 dongs and a dinar that if in some parallel universe that somehow Tony was right and it did cash out at $32...that there would be a large percentage of dinar holders who would be broke again within 10 years. They all talk about how they will donate to the church and do this and that for charity...HORSE POO....Most of them will buy huge as houses and a bunch of cars and stupid jewelry...and either run out of money because they didn't make it work for them as well...or because they didn't pay taxes or something like that. 

Greed is a huge motivator and it is what is canceling out the intelligence of people here. I mean how many times can 1 man be wrong and people blindly follow him. How much PROOF of his being a convicted liar can be shown yet they shoot it down as people hating on Tony. It's all because they are holding on to the pipe dream of being ridiculously rich with out having to work for it.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:22 pm

The title should be Already Blessed is Whacked...

And BB -- You are soooo right !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CroatianLight Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:03 pm

People believe what suits their paradigm at the time. I too was a new Age believer for many years, that was my paradigm at the time, it wasn't a bad one, my life was good, I was happy, but something was missing, something didn't make sense. These people that are waiting want to believe there is an RV, they can't handle anything else at this time in their lives because of their situations, so they turn to fantasy and live in that for a while, Problem is that through time, their situations don't get any better, they get worse, they are forced to get their ass of the couch and start doing something in order to avoid hunger and poverity. It's like a drunk hitting rock bottom, the only way is up from that point.  I think that we have all been in situations where we just didn't want to believe the reality, it was just too painful, and so we allowed ourselves to fantasize for a while, also, we doubted ourselves and those that we believed in.  
I'm just finishing up an article that is going to be posted on my blog, check it out tomorrow.

CroatianLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Producer1 Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:42 pm

I agree, BB.  As I've said all along....people would rather be affirmed than informed......

Producer1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:15 pm

Producer1 wrote:I agree, BB.  As I've said all along....people would rather be affirmed than informed......

EXACTLY!  It is mind boggling.  "Make me feel good with lies, instead of prepared with truth"  That is the whole premise of the guru crap. People have actually said, " Tell me the good things, even if they aren't  true.  I want to be able to dream". 

I do not get that.  I have always been a realist. That to me is just irresponsible thinking.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:31 am

I Believe that this is going to RV one day, I don't know when, but I Believe it is! 
I can remember when I first bought my dinar and a friend kept telling me it was going to happen anytime, well that's been years back. 
I got interested and started looking for my own intel, then I found this Okie site! Which for you newbies, it was right here, yes we defended Okie!!! We banned people left and right, even thought we agreed with the people we booted most of the time. There were those that were really ugly, that deserved it!  Well we learned our lessons, and were defending someone that we didn't believe anymore!  So we oldies know about following someone, that is why we don't get into hopim anymore!
We kicked the Gurus out, yes Okie, and Bulldog, etc!  That is when we decided to Discuss things, and just keep it civil!!!! I feel being able to discuss our thoughts and what is said is a lot better than, hearing things and not being able to discuss the questions in your mind in fear of being banned. I know it helps me a lot better, because if you hold the questions, it sometimes builds to anger! 
I don't understand why people can't see the light, but I guess that is just a way to hang on!  I don't want empty promises, I want the truth!!!!

I do have Faith, and Faith is Believing, even though you can't see it!  God is who I place my Faith in, and not some Guru! I want it, I need it, and believe it is close to happening, but it will come when it gets here! We can't stop our everyday lives and just wait for it, and I knew that when I bought the Dinar, that there is no promise of when it would RV.

Just think when you don't pay attention to the Guru Hopium, when it Happens, it is going to be the Best Surprise Ever!!!! To Hear it has RV'd and we can go to the Bank, it is going to be Wonderful!!!!

I'll finally be able to do that old RV dance..... happydance  groupdance  happydance  party time 

Already Blessed is packed  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Already Blessed is packed  7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:03 am

Focus on controlling what you think and what you feel....it is no one elses fault for you and me being let down, offended, or happy! I CHOOSE to be happy and to EXPECT nothing when it comes to time frames or dates. Set yourself up for success not bitterness!!!
 :mine: 

Already Blessed is packed  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Already Blessed is packed  7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum