Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
The Shifting Economic Singularity I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Shifting Economic Singularity I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
The Shifting Economic Singularity I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
The Shifting Economic Singularity I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
The Shifting Economic Singularity I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
The Shifting Economic Singularity I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
The Shifting Economic Singularity I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The Shifting Economic Singularity I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
The Shifting Economic Singularity I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Shifting Economic Singularity I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The Shifting Economic Singularity I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Shifting Economic Singularity I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Shifting Economic Singularity I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Shifting Economic Singularity I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Shifting Economic Singularity I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Shifting Economic Singularity I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Shifting Economic Singularity I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Shifting Economic Singularity I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Shifting Economic Singularity I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Shifting Economic Singularity I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

The Shifting Economic Singularity

3 posters

Go down

The Shifting Economic Singularity Empty The Shifting Economic Singularity

Post by Ponee Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:05 am

The Shifting Economic Singularity
March 7, 2014

By JC Collins
The Shifting Economic Singularity Us-singularity

It appears Russia will not back down on their position in the Ukraine and the end game is fast approaching. Many of my readers sent the following link yesterday:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/06/us-imf-reforms-idUSBREA251IN20140306

If you haven’t read that article yet I suggest you do. Its telling us that the G20 countries will implement the IMF 2010 Reforms without the US if Congress doesn’t pass the required legislation by April.

“It was agreed that in the absence of progress by the United States on the 2010 package by the April meeting of the IMF and G20, that there will be formulated a list of ‘bad options,’ which will allow to move forward in this matter, excluding the opinions of the United States.”
Congress for its part is attempting to attach the reforms to the Ukrainian aid package which will be put before the Senate next Tuesday. But if they are waiting for any concessions from Russia before passing it, I don’t think those concessions will be forthcoming.

The United States has found itself in the position where it has no other move but to attempt sanctions which will back fire, escalate military conflict, or accept that the economic reality has shifted away from the dollar reserve status and towards a more centralized and balanced system.

The 2010 Code of Reforms act as the singularity for the economic shift or transition from dollars to SDR’s with sovereign debt restructuring through the International Monetary Fund.
Its understood that America is attempting to secure its interests around the world before willingly agreeing to the dollars status change. Unfortunately it cannot control all energy hubs and strategic borders without the ability to fund a large military machine with over 800 bases around the world.

Without the ability to print endless money and export the inevitable inflation, the US will have to constrict the scope of its international ambitions. In fact, without the reserve currency status, those ambitions will become irrelevant for the most part.

We have continued to state that its either consolidation of sovereign debt and currency reset through a centralized SDR system or collapse of the old system.

Based on the stance of the G20, being pushed no doubt by Russia and China, the world is ready and prepared to by-pass the dollar and allow the collapse of the American currency and stock market.

Predictions are being made that 2014 could see a 50% drop in the stock market. This would obviously be a direct effect of a 50% devaluation of the dollar in the event the IMF Code of Reforms are not implemented.

The pressure on Congress, and White House administration, as well as American banks and industry must be huge. Its this industry and banking sector which is being represented in Congress by way of delays in implementing the IMF reforms.

The consequences for middle and lower class Americans will be devastating if Congress doesn’t willingly pass the legislation and allow their sovereign debt to be restructured. The currency will collapse and treasuries will be dumped. The US will default as the QE policy of monetizing their own debt will inevitably fail as the dollar loses its reserve currency status and decades of exported inflation floods back to American shores.

The game behind the scenes is playing out very quietly in spite of the distraction taking place on the large stage. The US cannot have it be known that they willingly signed off on what will mean a reduced influence and power structure for the dollar. Military positioning is likely for show only as the sun sets on American economic and military control. Just like it did on the British over 70 years ago.

The Shifting Economic Singularity Aircraft-carrier-sunset-us-navy

The next week will show that support for the US over the Ukrainian “crisis” is weak or non-existent. We know this because the G20 has already announced their intentions to implement the IMF reforms with or without American agreement.
As such, there is no support for the US. There will be no big coalition or integrated sanctions program enacted against Russia. There will only be the US becoming more and more isolated as the end game plays out and we move from March into April. There is no escape from the gravitational force which is pulling the world towards a more centralized and multilateral financial system.

From the Reuters link:

“A third source would not confirm it was Russia that brought up the issue, but said the G20 generally agreed to give the United States until the April meetings of the IMF and World Bank before taking more aggressive measures, a point confirmed by one of the other sources. All three sources spoke on condition of anonymity.”

The common denominator to all that is happening is the IMF 2010 Code of Reforms. The G20 is using wording such as “bad options” and “aggressive measures” to implement the reforms in the event the US fails once again to pass the required legislation.

What these “bad options” and “aggressive measures” entail can only be guessed at. But its not hard to imagine it would include a process by which devaluation buffer substitution accounts will not be used as Russia and China begin to unload US treasuries directly onto the market.

In the interest of clarity, the 2010 Reforms are adjustments to quotas for each country. It will level decision making power on the Executive Board of the International Monetary Fund. The lost of reserve currency status for the dollar is a direct consequence of this process.
Things continue to move fast but we need to keep our eyes on the 2010 reforms. All countries involved want the reforms implemented. Its only how they are implemented and who retains or gains control of strategic regions that has yet to be finalized.

Once the reforms are implemented, willingly or unwillingly, the real action will begin as commodities and currencies begin to shift from dollars to SDR’s. If there is a peaceful transition, which I still contend there will be, this transition will be orderly with the media hyping the sovereign debt crisis and turmoil of the currency markets. This will ensure the slight of hand continues. Lets not forget the Hegelian Dialectic. The engineered singularity approaches. – JC Collins

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/09/16/1238992/-Living-on-less-than-a-Living-Wage-Budget-Maximize-Income#
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Shifting Economic Singularity Empty Re: The Shifting Economic Singularity

Post by Najm93 Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:08 pm

wow.....Has anybody read this to comprehend what this means?? Sorry to say this AGAIN but the only way I see dinardians realizing the 1000% gains they have been praying for is through a major DEVALUATION of the USD.....
Najm93
Najm93
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:49 pm

Yea I have, and I have also read what I can find on the 2010 reforms, I see absolutely nothing there to indicate any change in reserve currencies, just a relatively small change in how they do their loans. Let's look at some reality here.

First, the US vote accounts for roughly 17%, approximately the same as our percentage of the IMF budget we provide. This is true for most of the nations, with a few paying a little more or less than their voting percentage. Now if they want to take some of our voting percentage and give it to other nations I don't have a problem with that as long as they also redistribute the percentage of support accordingly. 

Second, a major change like that can not be easily done. It takes more than a simple majority, 85% is required according to the IMF charter. Do the math, 100-17=83. It can't happen without US consent. Just not possible.

OK so I wondered who is the JC Collins? Does he or she have a dog in the hunt? I did a little research and found their website with a copy of the article. It would seem that they are charter members of the little green men/prosperity package/Ascension of Mother Earth camp. I browsed the site a little and they are WAY out there.

Take it for what it's worth, but for me, I'm not touching it, even with a whole truckload of salt.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The Shifting Economic Singularity 2805820865  The Shifting Economic Singularity 2805820865  The Shifting Economic Singularity 2805820865  The Shifting Economic Singularity 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:58 pm

Najm93 wrote:wow.....Has anybody read this to comprehend what this means?? Sorry to say this AGAIN but the only way I see dinardians realizing the 1000% gains they have been praying for is through a major DEVALUATION of the USD.....

I believe the devaluation of the the USD is on the horizon
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Najm93 Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:36 pm

Kevin Im not concerned with Mr.Collins' article because he said in the first line that he didn't read the Reuters article. I am however concerned with the ACTUAL Reuters article that states, "(Reuters) - Russian officials are pushing for the International Monetary Fund to move ahead with planned reforms without the United States, which could mean the loss of the U.S. veto over major decisions at the global lender, sources said."...... 

You have to ask yourself "What are these major decisions" and "What are the 2010 IMF reforms"..... We would be remiss to ignore the gravity of this article as investors, citizens, speculators, dinardians etc.....All Im saying is that this situation cannot be fixed without the consequences being felt......And any restructuring of American debt means a devaluation of the dollar. Look at it like this, America is a major corporation that is essentially bankrupt and every American citizen holds corporate "common stock"...... And we all know what happens to common stock holders when corporate debt is restructured.....This is my point!!!
Najm93
Najm93
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:48 pm

They can consider all they want, I went over what I have been able to determine regarding the reforms above, I saw nothing indicating any change in reserve currencies. As far as any major decisions, the US holds a little over 17% of the vote. Major changes require an 85% super majority ... the math is not hard. Russia and their cronies can push all they want, but unless we are in favor, it's not gonna happen.

As to the economy, the US is pretty much middle of the road debt wise, there are a lot of countries, some large, with higher debt/GNP ratios, and a fair number with lower. I think if we bite the bullet and make the real and needed cuts, we can still recover. Unfortunately, with the useless clowns in DC that ain't gonna happen for a while.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The Shifting Economic Singularity 2805820865  The Shifting Economic Singularity 2805820865  The Shifting Economic Singularity 2805820865  The Shifting Economic Singularity 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Najm93 Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:52 pm

Here are the three major aspects of the 2010 IMF reforms:

Firstthe fast-growing emerging market countries will have a bigger say in how the institution is run and how it interacts with its membership. For the first time, the combined voting power of the United States and the current European Union members will fall below 50 percent!!!!!!!!!!!

Second, the institution has become much more flexible in the way it lends money. When the IMF made its first loans in 1947, it had just one technique: an immediate currency swap (the borrower’s domestic currency exchanged for a convertible currency, usually U.S. dollars). It gradually expanded the repertory to include stand-by arrangements, extended (larger and longer term) arrangements, more favorable terms for loans to cover commodity price shocks or loans to low-income countries, and other special-use facilities.

Thirdthe general financial resources of the IMF, which usually have been quite scarce in relation to member countries’ financing needs, are to be doubled. That increase, however, is to be matched by a rollback in the Fund’s standing borrowing arrangements. The main immediate effect of this reform, therefore, will not be to increase the amount that the IMF can lend, but rather to reduce the need for the Fund to borrow from creditor countries to finance large lending operations. The challenge in coming years will be to ensure that the IMF’s resources are adequate, are used well, and do not become a substitute for the difficult policy reforms that can be made only when manifestly necessary.

OK so after analyzing the proposed reforms only one stands out IMMEDIATELY......NUMBER 1!!!! If the IMF gives more voting power to emerging economies what is the first country that comes to mind??? Yep you got it CHINA!!!!....What does that mean for the number 1 debtor nation in the world??? Well thats what I wish to discuss.....Article link below:
http://blog-imfdirect.imf.org/2010/12/28/2010-the-year-of-imf-reform/
Najm93
Najm93
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:43 pm

Yep, however as it stands now, it can not pass unless the US signs off on it, and basically Russia is pissing in the wind. I say if they want more say, they can pay to play. Each nation's vote is more or less commensurate with their contributions. If they want more say, than they can ante up or shut up. I suspect that is at least part of the reason congress will not sign off on it. Keep in mind it's the Senate, O's own people who refuse to sign off on it.

The reality is over half of our debt is actually held domestically. China and Japan are far and away the largest holders, with a little over 1 Trillion each, roughly equal to the next 8 holders combined. In contrast about 4 Trillion is privately held, that is held by individuals, institutions, state and local governments. According to Factcheck.org, about 41% of our debt is actually held by the government. Japan and China hold about 15%, and other nations about 19%. The remaining 26% is privately held.

I do not see anything happening. Even IF the rules changed, China needs us more than we need them. We are still the single biggest economy in the world, accounting for somewhere around 20-25% of the worlds GDP. They cut back on their buying US securities because they are broke. You will not hear that from them, but it's a fact non-the-less. The reality is they need us to buy their products just to keep their head above water.

You'll hear a lot of noise, it's understandable, a lot of countries have serious US envy, but there is IMO not much they can do about it.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Najm93 Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:14 pm

I disagree with two points of your theory... 1st you mention that over half of our debt is held domestically......While this is true it is also the most damning portion of our debt!!!....If you recall back in 2008 there was some concern about municipal debt spiraling out of control now fast forward to 2014 and it is total anarchy. We have unfunded obligations to US citizens to the tune of an additional 55-60 TRILLION...This makes 17 trillion look like a joke in comparison...Detroit filed for bankruptcy which wiped out all state pension holders... They still have a budget deficit of 9billion the last time I checked...As Im sure you already know there are 2 separate types of bankruptcy, total and balance sheet. Who knows how many other states have filed for the later....The fact that we owe American citizens 50% of a "Reported" 17 trillion should tell you how dire our condition is.... 2nd you mention that china needs us more than we need them, well lets consider that one for a moment. The US has a population of roughly 300 million, thats not even 1/3 of China's population!!!! China has the ability and the motivation to replace the ENTIRE US consumer base with less than 1/3 of its population!!!! While I agree that we represent an asset to China's manufacturing base we DO NOT comprise a large enough portion to claim they are doomed to fail without us... If you take into consideration that most of the population lives well below their means and saves 30-40% of their income then the picture becomes even more bleak due to the growing middle class...This means that in less than a decade you will have a well funded middle class thats 4.5 times larger than the ENTIRE US POPULATION!!!....Now add all this to the fact that our government is impotent in dealing with budget issues and is utterly powerless when it comes to stoping this QE monster and you have a perfect storm on your hands....Economic realities are changing rapidly, I agree that we are the biggest economy in the world at present BUT thats because we have the ability to print money to consume. No other country has that ability or that cures.... Bottom line, this doesn't end well for us if we don't change course ASAP!!!!......Also consider that the GDP number being used by the talking heads in DC represents SPENDING not actual PRODUCTION....You can measure GDP 1 of 2 ways, either as expenditure or income and seeing that employee wages have not gone up in quite some time you can see my difficulty believing reported GDP numbers.....

P.S. I haven't even included India in my analysis because it makes the situation even more dire. You mentioned that there are a lot of countries that have enmity towards the US, don't you think thats reason enough for us to play nice. No matter how big the playground bully is he can never win a fight against 2.5 BILLION pissed off nerds....
Najm93
Najm93
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum