Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
BORING OKIE with his same old LANDING STORY - Nothing new in this post I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
BORING OKIE with his same old LANDING STORY - Nothing new in this post I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
BORING OKIE with his same old LANDING STORY - Nothing new in this post I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
BORING OKIE with his same old LANDING STORY - Nothing new in this post I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
BORING OKIE with his same old LANDING STORY - Nothing new in this post I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
BORING OKIE with his same old LANDING STORY - Nothing new in this post I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
BORING OKIE with his same old LANDING STORY - Nothing new in this post I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
BORING OKIE with his same old LANDING STORY - Nothing new in this post I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
BORING OKIE with his same old LANDING STORY - Nothing new in this post I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
BORING OKIE with his same old LANDING STORY - Nothing new in this post I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
BORING OKIE with his same old LANDING STORY - Nothing new in this post I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
BORING OKIE with his same old LANDING STORY - Nothing new in this post I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
BORING OKIE with his same old LANDING STORY - Nothing new in this post I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
BORING OKIE with his same old LANDING STORY - Nothing new in this post I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
BORING OKIE with his same old LANDING STORY - Nothing new in this post I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
BORING OKIE with his same old LANDING STORY - Nothing new in this post I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
BORING OKIE with his same old LANDING STORY - Nothing new in this post I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
BORING OKIE with his same old LANDING STORY - Nothing new in this post I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
BORING OKIE with his same old LANDING STORY - Nothing new in this post I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
BORING OKIE with his same old LANDING STORY - Nothing new in this post I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

BORING OKIE with his same old LANDING STORY - Nothing new in this post

+4
Regan11
aksafeone
Ssmith
Ponee
8 posters

Go down

BORING OKIE with his same old LANDING STORY - Nothing new in this post Empty BORING OKIE with his same old LANDING STORY - Nothing new in this post

Post by Ponee Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:48 am

3-7-2014 Intel Guru OKIEOILMAN …LAST THURSDAY I ANNOUNCED I HAD LANDED…SINCE THAT TIME THE BANKS HAVE HAD IN POSSESION OUR "NUMBERS" AWAITING THE ACTIVATION CODE TO BE ISSUED BY THE U.S.T….TIMING IS EVERYTHING AND WE AWAIT THAT BASED ON VERY MINOR ISSUES THAT SEEM TO ARISE DAILY AND IS RECTIFIED DAILY

HAVING RECEIVED GOOD INFORMATION IN TODAY THERE IS A POSSIBILITY (NOTHING IS FOR SURE) THAT THIS WEEKEND MAY BE OUR TIME…NO ONE HAS CALLED THE TIMING CORRECTLY AND CERTAINLY I ALSO HAVE HAD INFORMATION THAT CHANGED…SUCH A FLUID SITUATION THAT TENDS TO MAKE ONE UNAWARE OF THE SUBSTANCE AND CORRECTNESS OF THE INFORMATION FURNISHED FROM HIGH UP AUTHORITIES…
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

BORING OKIE with his same old LANDING STORY - Nothing new in this post Empty Re: BORING OKIE with his same old LANDING STORY - Nothing new in this post

Post by Ssmith Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:06 am

Sounds like Okie & Tony are confused as to which three letter agency is the hold up.  Okie says it's the UST and Tony blames the IMF. 

From Tony's Friday call:  There are no issue with the three countries that held it up;  they are all happy.  What we are waiting for is something at the IMF.  What is that something?  I’d like to tell you.  But everybody is kind of happy, jubilant, wondering why we didn’t get it last night.  They did expect it last night, and we are all waiting for it.  So I cannot tell you… it can go at any minute, hour or day.  We are hearing now they don’t care when it is:  Friday, Friday night, Saturday morning, Sunday… whenever IMF is satisfied now.  Everything is on them now. If there is a problem, then they will be blamed, so they are making sure that it rolls out in the most correct way. 

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

BORING OKIE with his same old LANDING STORY - Nothing new in this post Empty Re: BORING OKIE with his same old LANDING STORY - Nothing new in this post

Post by aksafeone Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:56 am

Hey, what did you expect?  It's the weekend.  He HAS to ost something so that we are in suspended animation all weekend.  If he doesn't then he can't make yet another attempt to "land" his plane.  I have a hard time believing that he was a pilot, let alone a combat pilot - he can't seem to land his plane and they could not possibly allow him to wreck every time he went up - let alone being lucky to survive that many crashes.  Stories, that what he spews, bold face lies and then the little sneeky ones.

Okie, if you are a real person - admit you have lied to us and present some facts or please go to the clown pen and spew with the other clowns.  It seems that the more you spew the more we flew (and not in your plane).  Carrying on this farce is getting rather boring, one ounce of truth would dress it up some - but you have hidden behind the "changes" excuse for so long that no one will believe you even if you finally DO tell the truth and this finally comes to a positive end for us all. 

The longer this goes the more one believes that you and Tony dreamed it all up to bilk us of our dinaro (that's slang for dollars).  Of course Jester, TerryK, Blufool, Bulldog, Bear, and a host of others all belong in the clown pen with you - they lie also.  Makes one wonder is we ought to move the pen to the Big Rock Candy Mountain!  Then give each of you a sledge hammer and let you chip away.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:02 pm

I was going through my 'Dinar' email file earlier and found this little tidbit from Okie:

Sent: Friday, August 26, 2011 2:24 PM
Subject: IMPORTANT OKIE POST

[OKIE OIL MAN] I USUALLY LET GHOST POST FOR ME TO AVOID THE SAME HUNDRED QUESTIONS OVER AND OVER. TODAY I DECIDED TO MAKE 1 OF THE VERY FEW LAST POSTS I INTEND TO POST. IF YOU WILL CHECK MY TRACK RECORD FOR FURNISHING INTEL TO YOU --NOTICE THE INTEL WAS ALWAYS CORRECT--IT AT TIMES TOOK A FEW DAYS TO BE PROVEN BUT EVENTUALLY THE TRUTH LIKE CREAM ROSE TO THE SURFACE. THE ONLY WRONG INTEL GIVEN ME WAS THE DATE. I AM GLAD THE R/V BEING TRIPPED LAST TUES NIGHT IS FINALLY BEING RECOGNIZED AND PROVEN BY OTHERS. MY SOURCES IS SO WELL PLACED THAT HAD IT NOT BEEN TRUE ABOUT THE R/V I WOULD NOT HAVE CREATED SUCH A FIRE STORM. REMEMBER WHEN KUWAIT R/V'D IT TOOK 7-10 DAYS FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD TO KEEP UP?--JUST MIGHT BE HISTORY REPEATING ITSELF AGAIN. I HAVE NUMEROUS SOURCES WORLD WIDE AND PERSONALLY KNOW OF AT LEAST 5 SEPERATE COUNTRIES THAT THE 3.68 RATE IS ON THEIR SCREENS AND ONLY AWAITING THE ACTIVATION TO PROCEED. I WILL NOT GIVE THE DATE OF ACTIVATION BECAUSE I AM UNSURE AT THIS TIME. WHEN I POST IF THINGS DOESN'T HAPPEN INSTANTLY PEOPLE ARE DISAPOINTED AND GIVE ME FIT'S OVER IT. BE ASSURED IT IS PRESENTLY WORKING IT'S WAY THRU THE SYSTEM AND WILL APPEAR ACTIVATED VERY VERY SHORTLY NOW. START MAKING YOUR PERSONAL PLANS ON HOW YOU ARE TO PROCEED WITH THE CASH IN. LET THIS BE AN INDICATOR AND READ INTO IT WHATEVER YOU WISH--I AM HANDLING MY PERSONAL PLANS AND WILL BE MAKING ARRANGEMENTS FOR FUTURE EVENTS MONDAY. NO--I AM NOT SAYING MONDAY IS THE DAY--JUST I DON'T WAIT TILL THE LAST MINUTE TO TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS. GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU BOUNTIFULLY AND PRAISE OUR FATHER FOR THE BLESSING--REMEMBER OKIE SOMEDAY--HOPE IT IS PLEASANT MEMORIES AS I HAVE GIVEN MY ALL TO YOU AND THERE ARE NOTHING LEFT TO GIVE. IF I HAD GIVEN YOU MY MONEY --THAT COULD HAVE BEEN REPLACED--I HAVE GIVEN YOU MORE THAN THAT--I HAVE GIVEN YOU MY TIME--WHICH CAN'T BE REPLACED. GOD BLESS YOU

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Regan11 Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:45 pm

Well.... Took a month off from Dinar --> checked in today, and nothing has changed ! Lol. Okie still landing, Tony says its done .... So on and so forth. What a joke these hacks are.
Regan11
Regan11

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:03 pm

BOY OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!  IT'S ALL DONE!!!!!!!!!  AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! AND AGAIN!!!!!! AND AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! BOY I'M GETING TIRED OF THIS!!!!!!!!  WAY TO MANY R V'S!!!!!!!!!!HOW MANY TIMES CAN I CASH IN?????????????????
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:44 pm

...is this idiot even on the planet... I'd love to meet him!!

BORING OKIE with his same old LANDING STORY - Nothing new in this post 1656125192  BORING OKIE with his same old LANDING STORY - Nothing new in this post 1656125192  BORING OKIE with his same old LANDING STORY - Nothing new in this post 1656125192 

By the way they're looking for volunteers to go to Mars on a one way ticket... I sincerely hope the pooroos read this.... and GET THE HELL OUT OF DODGE!!

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:29 pm

abby ann wrote:BOY OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!  IT'S ALL DONE!!!!!!!!!  AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! AND AGAIN!!!!!! AND AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! BOY I'M GETING TIRED OF THIS!!!!!!!!  WAY TO MANY R V'S!!!!!!!!!!HOW MANY TIMES CAN I CASH IN?????????????????

As many times as it takes to GET IT RIGHT!  Now go get your dinar and get on the bus !
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:34 pm

Board! 
All Aboard!!

BORING OKIE with his same old LANDING STORY - Nothing new in this post Ping
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:56 am

Bored.
All Bored.
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:18 am

All you have to do is read the comments section on recraps and you"ll just vomit profusely !

These dimwits still believe king clown Jokie is in charge of the RV !

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:43 am

In charge?  He couldn't be in charge if he stuck his finger in a light socket! 

Besides, he wouldn't know the difference between the mis information he has spewed for YEARS and  a banana peel.  They both are slippery, but the banana peel is real.

Jokie is roaring boring.

aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Not stupid Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:50 pm

Okie is the biggest pumping jerk in this whole con. Tony learned from him! He has called this thing everytime the dinar sales/reserves go down. He must have made a fortune by now...
What kills me is how stupid people are... Oh okie god bless you, we love you..... Morons! This senile con man will never quit pumping this scam. They will never learn, Bernnie madoff had the same followers, shocked that he scammed them and trusted him into bankruptcy .. Then wanted our sympathy! Pure greed is firing this, GREED.

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:21 pm

Well not stupid ; you got it perfectly , just the notio. That you "could" be rich and they'll follow in droves !

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:48 pm

Llemmings, all!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum