Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Pressure for the inclusion of the budget on the table of parliament sessions  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Pressure for the inclusion of the budget on the table of parliament sessions  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Pressure for the inclusion of the budget on the table of parliament sessions  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Pressure for the inclusion of the budget on the table of parliament sessions  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Pressure for the inclusion of the budget on the table of parliament sessions  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Pressure for the inclusion of the budget on the table of parliament sessions  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Pressure for the inclusion of the budget on the table of parliament sessions  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Pressure for the inclusion of the budget on the table of parliament sessions  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Pressure for the inclusion of the budget on the table of parliament sessions  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Pressure for the inclusion of the budget on the table of parliament sessions  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Pressure for the inclusion of the budget on the table of parliament sessions  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Pressure for the inclusion of the budget on the table of parliament sessions  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Pressure for the inclusion of the budget on the table of parliament sessions  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Pressure for the inclusion of the budget on the table of parliament sessions  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Pressure for the inclusion of the budget on the table of parliament sessions  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Pressure for the inclusion of the budget on the table of parliament sessions  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Pressure for the inclusion of the budget on the table of parliament sessions  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Pressure for the inclusion of the budget on the table of parliament sessions  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Pressure for the inclusion of the budget on the table of parliament sessions  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Pressure for the inclusion of the budget on the table of parliament sessions  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Pressure for the inclusion of the budget on the table of parliament sessions

Go down

Pressure for the inclusion of the budget on the table of parliament sessions  Empty Pressure for the inclusion of the budget on the table of parliament sessions

Post by Ponee Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:13 pm

Pressure for the inclusion of the budget on the table of parliament sessions
03/03/2014

Pressure for the inclusion of the budget on the table of parliament sessions  5715427
After the postponement of discussion for the fifth time in a row
Baghdad - Basra - Shaima Rashid - Saad Al-Sammak
For the fifth consecutive session, the agenda during the reading of the General Budget Law, confirms the continuing differences on them, although the government announced in the words of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki's readiness to approve the law.

This comes with the escalation of the voices of the House of Representatives claim to the presidency of the Council of Representatives to include the budget on the agenda for the meeting on Monday, while vowing to cut the region's share of Basra granted to export its crude oil.

According to a parliamentary source early "morning", the agenda for the meeting included Alioune vote on granting advance of the Independent High Commission for Elections, and the vote on the bill exempting the Iraqi and foreign companies implementing investment projects, as well as a vote on the bill modulated.

It also included the presidency of the parliament, the first reading of a bill to encourage Doctors anesthesia, and the first reading of a bill third amendment to the Law of the Ministry of Water Resources No. (50) for the year 2008 on the agenda of the meeting, in addition to the first reading of a bill to preserve the documents, and the second reading of the draft law of the First Amendment to the Compensation Act affected by the military operations and the mistakes of military and terrorist operations No. (20) of 2009.

It also includes the second reading of the proposed law to honor scientists, writers, artists and researchers (State Prize), and the second reading of the draft law on passports, and the second reading of the draft law of the First Amendment to the law of reward trainees in vocational training centers under the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs.

In the meantime, the Finance Committee has confirmed the existence of pressure on the Presidency of the Parliament of the budget for inclusion on the agenda of today's meeting.

A member of the Finance Committee, Haitham al-Jubouri told the "morning": "We will work on the pressure to read the budget today."

"The delay in reading the budget caused by the Kurds objectors to its provisions, in addition to the province bloc united meetings, and this prevents a quorum." Said the parliamentarian: "The Kurds are reluctant to attend meetings, because they want to change some of the provisions of the budget before reading the first reading."

The MP for the united and a member of the Finance Committee Ahmad electrodes has stressed that the inclusion of the budget on the agenda, or not, will not change anything in the position of a mass boycott the hearings.

He said electrodes in a statement the "morning", said the boycott because of the events of Anbar, not because of the budget.

In turn, called the spokesman for the white bloc MP Aziz Shareef al-Mayahi political leaders to hold an expanded meeting to resolve points of contention on the general budget.

He Mayahi in a press statement received "morning," a copy of it: "The federal budget is not just like any other laws they represent the backbone of the life and durability of the Iraqi state in the facilities of life all," noting that linked discounts and political conflicts will be his returns dangerous situation in Iraq. "

He added that "Iraq is passing through a difficult security conditions need to provide financial allocations needed by the security establishment, in addition to economic and social situations need to sustainability and development in the light of openness to the global ocean and the entry of international companies for construction and reconstruction in the country."

He Mayahi that "these things together require that all leaders and political blocs to look at the interests of Iraq peek away from narrow interests, and that is thrown all points of contention regarding the budget on the dialogue table real away from the charges here and there because this whole situation will impact on the citizen and will be him with the most serious consequences of the general elections near. "

He also described the MP for the coalition of national Kadhim al-Shammari delays ongoing parliamentary sessions with time constraints and political venturing near the election results is calculated.

Shammari said in a statement received "morning," a copy of which was: "The Parliament began the countdown to the end of the session the current election, as it was left for the start of campaigning for candidates in two weeks, so the remaining period must be the focus of the effort in which to pass important laws and not what we see today of delays to its ongoing ".

He added that "the political situation and the service is not likely such adventures so the results may be the cause of political suicide for the political process as a whole, especially now that the security situation in some provinces experiencing tension and spasms cast extra on the overall situation in Iraq."

He warned al-Shammari of the "continuation of the provinces and the delay ongoing parliamentary sessions, especially as the budget has been delayed a lot and this in turn will be his returns negative added to what currently exists," and urged the political blocs "to sit at the dialogue table are real and exploit every moment to resolve differences rather than lay charges against and the media. "

In the meantime, the government objected to the deduction of Basra, the local portion of the oil revenues annually for the Kurdistan Regional Government, despite failing to deliver its oil production to the federal government according to the constitution.

He called on the President of the provincial council in Basra, Khalaf Abdul Samad in a statement the "morning" to cut the region's share of the general budget for non-compliance with the policy of the federal government to oversee the distribution of wealth among all the Iraqi people.

He added that the "lack of commitment by the provincial government to export oil through the federal government invites us as a government, local in Basra to demand not to allow the province to take the budget from the Basra oil", stressing that "the work is incompatible with the principles of the Constitution."

He continued by saying: "It is not acceptable to keep the region's oil Avaidath within the region and depriving the Iraqi people, thereby causing a deficit in the federal budget, however, are demanding a budget of taking oil from Basra and the rest of the provinces."http://goo.gl/MeE6Ud

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum