Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
8 Best Reasons why you should consider the Iraqi Dinar.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
8 Best Reasons why you should consider the Iraqi Dinar.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
8 Best Reasons why you should consider the Iraqi Dinar.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
8 Best Reasons why you should consider the Iraqi Dinar.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
8 Best Reasons why you should consider the Iraqi Dinar.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
8 Best Reasons why you should consider the Iraqi Dinar.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
8 Best Reasons why you should consider the Iraqi Dinar.  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
8 Best Reasons why you should consider the Iraqi Dinar.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
8 Best Reasons why you should consider the Iraqi Dinar.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
8 Best Reasons why you should consider the Iraqi Dinar.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
8 Best Reasons why you should consider the Iraqi Dinar.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
8 Best Reasons why you should consider the Iraqi Dinar.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
8 Best Reasons why you should consider the Iraqi Dinar.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
8 Best Reasons why you should consider the Iraqi Dinar.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
8 Best Reasons why you should consider the Iraqi Dinar.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
8 Best Reasons why you should consider the Iraqi Dinar.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
8 Best Reasons why you should consider the Iraqi Dinar.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
8 Best Reasons why you should consider the Iraqi Dinar.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
8 Best Reasons why you should consider the Iraqi Dinar.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
8 Best Reasons why you should consider the Iraqi Dinar.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

8 Best Reasons why you should consider the Iraqi Dinar.

4 posters

Go down

8 Best Reasons why you should consider the Iraqi Dinar.  Empty 8 Best Reasons why you should consider the Iraqi Dinar.

Post by Ponee Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:14 am

FOUND ON    Dinar iraq and dong vietnam   FACEBOOK

8 Best Reasons why you should consider the Iraqi Dinar.

If you do a search on the Iraqi dinar and investing, you will see many reports for and against investment. It can make it very difficult to decide whether it is worth the money spent. Seeing the benefits mapped out is the best way to determine whether investing is a move you want to do.

1) Cheap
With the current exchange rate, you can invest in thousands of Iraqi dinar for only a few dollars. This means you do not have to worry about losing a massive amount of money. This can be a real fear for American investors looking at the stock market. In fact, it is a number one reason why Americans are investing in the dinar; they have lost thousands in the American stock market when it crashed.

2) Deletion of zeros occurring soon
The project has been on the to-do list for the Central Bank of Iraq since 2006. It has been postponed numerous times, however, the International Monetary Fund is making the project be a now or never situation. The parliamentary committees that have been in discussions with the Central Bank of Iraq are waiting until after the parliamentary elections early next year. They feel this would have the least amount of shock to the economy as possible.

3) Large return
The Iraqi dinar is currently worth .0007 of a cent. This means if you spend one dollar, you will get 1430 dinars in return. If the dinar returns to $3, then your one dinar would be worth $3. This means that 1430 dinar would be $4,290, and you only spent $1. Even taking the reports from the International Monetary Fund that says they will set the value at $1.50, you are set to see a large profit. By spending one dollar now, you will be able to make $2,145 after the revalue project is complete. The profit percentage is off the charts. When the dinar rises from .0007 of a cent to one full cent, you will have already made $14.

4) No debt
Unlike the United States, Iraq does not much, if any, debt. The country has worked to pay off all creditors, and the export of oil has helped them regain the money. The ability to be debt-free means they will not lose any of their profit after they control the smuggling and counterfeit money operations. The more money that Iraq keeps in their reserves, the stronger the dinar will grow. This, in turn, makes it more profitable for you, the investor.

5) Large export ability
Iraq is one of the few countries that have a commodity that everybody not only wants, but they need, oil. The oil that is under the surface of the country of Iraq is high-grade oil, and is invaluable. This allows Iraq to set the cost and it will fluctuate as unrest occurs. The oil export business is about supply and demand, and as the demand increases, so will the price. Iraq will benefit from this by strengthening their economy, and due to reason number four, they will not have money come back out.

6) Precautionary measures going into place
The Central Bank of Iraq and the parliamentary committees are putting precautionary measures to prevent a major shock to the economy. They will have both values of the dinar on the market for a few years to allow the exchange to be gradual, but will then phase out the old dinar. This will allow the economy to be barely affected, and with the increased value, the unemployment levels will begin to drop.

7) Lowered unemployment levels
The stronger dinar will push purchasing power, which will lower the unemployment rates. This helps you as an investor because more businesses will start in the country of Iraq. The strength of the dinar will continue to grow, which could push the value of the dollar down. If this occurs, then the value of the dinar actually will become greater in comparison to the dollar. The lower unemployment levels also mean that people will have more money to trade the dinar, but since the dollar is still needed for travel, they will want to purchase your money.

8) Tougher regulations
It is important to realize that the regulations regarding the exchange of dinars to dollars and vice versa will be tougher. This is to prevent the counterfeiting operations to lower the value of the dinar by flooding the market with worthless banknotes. If you purchase your dinar through the correct channels, then you will have no problem exchanging it for dollars when you decide to cash in. You will need to purchase from a reputable seller, which is not someone who approaches you on the street, and you will need to present your identification. Finally, after your purchase, you will need to make sure you are given a document showing proof of purchase. This document will be needed when it comes to exchanging your dinar for dollars.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

8 Best Reasons why you should consider the Iraqi Dinar.  Empty Re: 8 Best Reasons why you should consider the Iraqi Dinar.

Post by Kevind53 Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:28 am

Hmmm ... seems to me I read this article somewhere at least three years ago. Can't be sure, but if I read something my memory is usually pretty good. I want to say it around late 2009/early 2010.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

8 Best Reasons why you should consider the Iraqi Dinar.  2805820865  8 Best Reasons why you should consider the Iraqi Dinar.  2805820865  8 Best Reasons why you should consider the Iraqi Dinar.  2805820865  8 Best Reasons why you should consider the Iraqi Dinar.  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

8 Best Reasons why you should consider the Iraqi Dinar.  Empty Re: 8 Best Reasons why you should consider the Iraqi Dinar.

Post by Ponee Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:46 am

I believe you are correct-- ONe thing is for sure, Dinarland supports "RECYLCING!"  GO GREEN!  I MEAN GO RV!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:45 pm

Darn, makes a person want to go out and blow their 401K all into Iraq currency . lol Win win lol  cashingIn
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:21 pm

These are pretty horrible reasons.

1) Cheap

Fertilizer is cheaper than silver, does that mean fertilizer is a better investment? There's just no logic whatsoever here.

2) Deletion of zeros occurring soon

Deletion of zeros = lop. This is actually a reason to sell any dinar you have.

3) Large return

If my fertilizer I bought for 3 dollars a ton goes up to a thousand dollars an ounce, that'd be a larger return. But fertilizer isn't ever going to do that, and neither is the dinar.

All the other points have essentially nothing to do with currency valuation.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:39 pm

VERY GOOD FS4Enthusiast -- THe break down is perfect !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum