Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

A dinar coin to be the newest crypto coin??  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

A dinar coin to be the newest crypto coin??

Go down

A dinar coin to be the newest crypto coin??  Empty A dinar coin to be the newest crypto coin??

Post by Ponee on Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 pm

"Dinar Coin" www.dinarcoin.info to possibly launch on Sunday March 2nd

Impressive #2 to be listed Vote if you’re for DinarCoin https://www.cryptorush.in/index.php?p=vote
See what people are saying https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494685.0

Decentralized Crypto Digital Currency means it not controlled by the Central Banks

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

A dinar coin to be the newest crypto coin??  Empty Re: A dinar coin to be the newest crypto coin??

Post by livingintheloop69 on Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:34 pm

Kinda cool but I probably won't get involved with the coin, I am a buyer of up and comming crypto coins however. I do like that there's a relatively small number of coins at 20 mill. I'm not quite saavy enough to comment on the hash rates and other more techinical aspects such as that however it doesn't appear as if there's anything especially unique about this coin.

At this point new coins should only bother comming out if they are somehow an improvement over past coins or solve a problee such as quicker confirmation times or more secure. I'm not an expert but there's nothing I can see about these coins that make it any different.

It really feels like the new coins are nothing but copycats. All the coins are opensource so really anyone can see and pretty much copy the code. It seems like people just copy someone elses coin slap a cool name and try to run it up in price. It's like if I copied the code for bitcoin or dogecoin, slapped a cute koala on my coins logo and called it koala coins and said everyone should buy it. 

I can see some dinarians maybe getting in just for the novelty.

livingintheloop69
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum