Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place.

+6
Ssmith
abby ann
Ponee
Saint
Kevind53
HezekiaH
10 posters

Go down

Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place. Empty Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place.

Post by HezekiaH Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:37 pm

Thank-you for having the courage to start this site and to continue in such a enthusiastic way day after day.

Thank-you for the compassionate way you deal with so many of the hurting that show up at Dinar Daily.

Thank-you for your creativity and diligence at developing and maintaining this site.

Thank-you for granting me forgiveness when I mess up in my thoughts  and actions on some of my posts.

Thank-you for your fair mindedness in dealing with the members and guests to this site.

Thank-you for your objectivity and frankness in dealing with the dinar info that gets posted here.

Finally I appreciate your honesty and sincerity.

It is wonderful to be apart of the Dinar Daily Family.

:shootin the br  :shootin the br  :shootin the br

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place. Empty Re: Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place.

Post by Kevind53 Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:03 pm

Ponee ----  Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place. 2243815925  :juggle: 

Hez ....    Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place. 1656125192  sarcastic  Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place. 3508649203

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place. 2805820865  Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place. 2805820865  Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place. 2805820865  Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place. Empty Re: Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place.

Post by Kevind53 Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:04 pm

raspberry

Ilikeyou

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place. 2805820865  Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place. 2805820865  Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place. 2805820865  Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:32 am

:hyjk:  :hyjk:  Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place. 2243815925 I'm new here but the welcome was overwhelming to say the least. I know I'm going to love it here. Thanks Ponee for a warm place to come home to.  Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place. 2218296283

angel2 angel2
Saint
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:33 am

Fist of all, please accept my apologies for not seeing this when it was originally posted.  I am embarrassed.  You must think me a total insensitive poo head.

And second of all ..

THANK YOU HEZEKIAH for your wonderful words!  Your timing couldn't have been better.  I have been struggling with whether or not to continue with the time consuming endeavor of the site for a few  months.  The whole guru and dinar thing has become very draining on me. Then, I come here and I realize why I stay.  It is for the OLD FRIENDS I LOVE and the NEW ONES that we make. 

So, to ALL of you I  say...

THANK YOU --to all those who have stuck around through the YEARS of changes and challenges.  You are the FAMILY of Dinar Daily.

THANK YOU-- Newbies and Guests for visiting and giving us new friendships

THANK YOU --for participating on the forums and sharing your thoughts and ideas

THANK YOU-- for respecting each other even when it gets a little heated

THANK YOU-- for dealing with my moving forums around and changing the layout without warning and then having to have a scavenger hunt to find what you want

THANK YOU-- for making me laugh with your QUIRKINESS  and your DIVERSE personalities

THANK YOU-- for forgiving my mistakes and then making fun of me for it

THANK YOU for having my back and watching over the site and keeping it flowing when I can not be here

And especially, THANK YOU for BEING YOU!  You guys are great and I couldn't ask for a better dinarian family

I LOVE YOU GUYS !!!
Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place. Thank-You-Glitters-60

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:44 am

Now your going to make me cry.   Crying or Very sad 

:throb:

angel2 angel2
Saint
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:51 am

Saint wrote:Now your going to make me cry.   Crying or Very sad 

:throb:

Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place. Smiley-face-crying
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:15 pm

THANK YOU PONEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE MY HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!!!!!!!! Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place. 2218296283  face to face  face to face  
pillowfight
  pillowfight 
Ilikeyou  Ilikeyou 
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:23 pm

Please add my "Thanks" as well.  You do an awesome job of running this site.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by littlesam Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:15 pm

thank you Ponee for allowing me to land here and feeling welcome. I hope you don't shut the site down, I just got here...lol!!!...but if you do can you do it after you put a music thread in and change the color of my dress to pink...lol!!!!....Had a great time in chat last night talking with you and Alleyrose ( oop )...lol!!!!...Hope to have more. Keep your chin up and by the way I love angels...The one you posted was beautiful and so are you... :juggle:
littlesam
littlesam
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:36 pm

Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place. 2243815925 What a nice thread this is here. Heart warming and reminds me also of why we continue to gather here and elsewhere.

Ponee you are an inspiration!..    :hyjk:

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place. 2245507099Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place. 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:53 am

Ponee,

Thank you for the site and your hard work in keeping it going.. I know how much time it takes to maintain it. I personally want to say 'THANK YOU" for embracing me and Nadita File and just for your warm welcome. I can feel feel the heart of the people here and now you are giving us space to congregate and we call this site our second home. You are awesome Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:44 pm

Thank you Ponee, you dedicate so much of your time here for us!! We really appreciate everything you do!!!  You are everyday working to change or do little things to make thing more interesting!  
 Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place. 2243815925 You know you are Loved!!!!!

Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place. 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:15 pm

Ok you guys enough of all the mushy stuff !

When are any of you going to be a friend and help me get off the Tony bus ???
I've been on the bus so long my legs ate cramped and can't make it off by myself and besides all that Already Blessed super glued my ass to the seat !!!

HELP !!

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:24 pm

fla guy... just back slowly away!

you can do this!!!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place. 2245507099Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place. 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:58 pm

florida guy wrote:Ok you guys enough of all the mushy stuff !

When are any of you going to be a friend and help me get off the Tony bus ???
I've been on the bus so long my legs ate cramped and can't make it off by myself and besides all that Already Blessed super glued my ass to the seat !!!

HELP !!

NOW THAT IS FUNNY !!!
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:08 pm

Funny hell ! I'm paralyzed here !!

And Hezekiah said he'd come & take my place over a week ago !!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:10 am

florida guy wrote:Funny hell !   I'm paralyzed here !!

And Hezekiah said he'd come & take my place over a week ago !!

FG Smile

You are so gullible lol Hezekiah just tricked you so you took the place, he is enjoying life is a beach lol

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:41 pm

I have a pole that might help florida guy!  lmao 

Ponee - what did I tell you JUST the other day hmmmmmmmmm?? This thread proves it!! You know I love you to bits!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:55 pm

If not, these sticks might work ...

Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place. Articl12

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:40 pm

alleyrose wrote:I have a pole that might help florida guy!  lmao 

Ponee - what did I tell you JUST the other day hmmmmmmmmm?? This thread proves it!! You know I love you to bits!

Alley, LOL you are funny.. speaking of pole lol

Back to top Go down

Post by littlesam Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:12 pm

Nadita wrote:
alleyrose wrote:I have a pole that might help florida guy!  lmao 

Alley, LOL you are funny.. speaking of pole lol
 happydance  happydance Pole....  did i miss it  Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place. 3508649203 alley....your too funny
littlesam
littlesam
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:19 pm

LOL yep that pole's going to stick now. Alley the pole gal hahahhahhahha! Nadita started it LOL!  :laughing1:  :juggle:  Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place. 3508649203

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:57 pm

OK "FRIENDS" WITH POLES AND DYNAMITE STICKS !!!
I SEE I CAN COUNT ON YOU GUYS WHEN I'M IN DIRE STRAIGHTS !!

GEE THANKS ALOT !!

AND HEZ IS NO WHERE IN SIGHT !!!

AND FONY JUST SOLD ME A SEAT CUSHION (AFTER RIPPING PIECES OF MY ASS OFF) FOR 100,000 DINARS !

AND THE LITTLE BASTARD EVEN AUTOGRAPHED IT ( yes for another 50,000 dinar). From what I can make out it reads " To our dumb ass friend Florida Guy, who has been the one & only moron still sitting on this Tony bus after all these months". 
To add injury to insult he sold me ANOTHER TNT shirt at a "clearance special" of 25,000 dinars. 

GEEEZ !!

I'm starting to think this whole Tony Bus business was a scam !!

Anybody else get that impression ???

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:01 pm

Gee .. what makes you think that? And for the record, I was just trying to help ....  Twisted Evil

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:58 am

Me too Kevin! It's not like I said Bend Over Florida! LOL  :laughing1:

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:24 am

meditate Well I guess we need a thread now For Tony Addicts!!!!  Ponee you could set up a Therapy Session to Clear their heads of Tony Hype!!!!!  meditate 
 :yes: 

Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place. 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:11 pm

Ha good one Horizon!! It could be named TonyAddicts Anonymous!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:51 pm

Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place. 3508649203  Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place. 3508649203  Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place. 3508649203  Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place. 3508649203  Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place. 3508649203  Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place. 3508649203  Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place. 3508649203  Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place. 3508649203  Thank-you Ponee for suppling this wonderful place. 3508649203

angel2 angel2
Saint
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum