Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Why collapse of Iraq's economy and its financial system?Loyalty Said al-Samarrai I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Why collapse of Iraq's economy and its financial system?Loyalty Said al-Samarrai I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Why collapse of Iraq's economy and its financial system?Loyalty Said al-Samarrai I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Why collapse of Iraq's economy and its financial system?Loyalty Said al-Samarrai I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Why collapse of Iraq's economy and its financial system?Loyalty Said al-Samarrai I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Why collapse of Iraq's economy and its financial system?Loyalty Said al-Samarrai I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Why collapse of Iraq's economy and its financial system?Loyalty Said al-Samarrai I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Why collapse of Iraq's economy and its financial system?Loyalty Said al-Samarrai I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Why collapse of Iraq's economy and its financial system?Loyalty Said al-Samarrai I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Why collapse of Iraq's economy and its financial system?Loyalty Said al-Samarrai I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Why collapse of Iraq's economy and its financial system?Loyalty Said al-Samarrai I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Why collapse of Iraq's economy and its financial system?Loyalty Said al-Samarrai I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Why collapse of Iraq's economy and its financial system?Loyalty Said al-Samarrai I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Why collapse of Iraq's economy and its financial system?Loyalty Said al-Samarrai I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Why collapse of Iraq's economy and its financial system?Loyalty Said al-Samarrai I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Why collapse of Iraq's economy and its financial system?Loyalty Said al-Samarrai I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Why collapse of Iraq's economy and its financial system?Loyalty Said al-Samarrai I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Why collapse of Iraq's economy and its financial system?Loyalty Said al-Samarrai I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Why collapse of Iraq's economy and its financial system?Loyalty Said al-Samarrai I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Why collapse of Iraq's economy and its financial system?Loyalty Said al-Samarrai I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Why collapse of Iraq's economy and its financial system?Loyalty Said al-Samarrai

3 posters

Go down

Why collapse of Iraq's economy and its financial system?Loyalty Said al-Samarrai Empty Why collapse of Iraq's economy and its financial system?Loyalty Said al-Samarrai

Post by Ponee Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:56 am

02/28/2014
 Why collapse of Iraq's economy and its financial system?Loyalty Said al-Samarrai

Why collapse of Iraq's economy and its financial system?Loyalty Said al-Samarrai 9787791
al-Samarrai

Warned Nouri al-Maliki Prime Minister of Iraq a few days before the collapse of the Iraqi economy and its financial system, and preached the Iraqi people, a deficit of 35 billion dollars this year, and there are those who say that the fiscal deficit is the real more than mention much, figuring out where a member of the Finance Committee in parliament, Hassan al-Bayati No. fifty trillion dinars, in a country that is the budget for 2013 amounting to 118.6 billion dollars, one of the highest budgets of the region! I wonder why the economy is collapsing Iraq invaders who wanted him to return to the market economy and into the arms of the International Monetary Fund?

Many states facing budget fiscal deficit, because of the plans of the explosive for construction and investment in basic services such as housing, electricity, energy, hospitals, universities, tourism, health and social security of the people, and the construction of roads, bridges, railways, and modernization of the fleet of civil aviation .. etc., which already requires an exchange of several billion in each sector , and this is what we see in the Arab countries, small about Iraq, you buy a year and billions in technology, planes and equipment to expand its projects and development, investing them serve their people are few in number and their budgets, and affects the deficit also states very rich and sophisticated industrially due to lower total output of the country, or because of the debt overhang and the inability repayment, and many other reasons. But the fiscal deficit in Iraq calls for wonder! And evaporation Milirath raise questions not the first nor last, starting from questions of Iraqi citizens oppressed who has no right, but to read the numbers fantasy budgets of the country for several years, without having the right to just dream the return of electricity to his home, let alone plans for explosive economic development and construction, there is no One needs to economists and to the experts to see and touch that Iraq did not know a development plan for the Iraqi economy, and plans to build no plans explosive nor monitoring of large-scale projects in health insurance or social, have not seen no development, no building nor investment nor a development or rehabilitation without the support of private sector neither in nor initiatives in any field demonstrates governmental interest, and that if it is found, and this is what it reveals reports, goal of the theft and commissions organized in the state already, hence the reluctance and failure to accomplish any project even if it is small, but that the Iraqi and the other sees a deterioration blatant and unfortunate artery primary - Economy - a country like Iraq, which in spite of what has been the wars and debt, he remained until 2003 was at least able to distribute ration card - flour and tea and sugar, and oil, and soap and rice and beans and powdered laundry and baby milk every month and regularly - in a fair and acceptable to the majority of people that laments the day the looting of this card from the state and its workers and deputies and the lack of materials and poor quality and manipulated and stolen, and that has not left them only one article or two of the worst kinds of materials, are distributed every three months? If this is the case management of the ration card, let alone in the management of Iraq's economy? And what is the case in other sectors?

In Iraq today, about six thousand project laggard because of fraud, bribery and embezzlement, and there is not a financial regulator as we had before the invasion, and do not differentiate bodies created between technical errors and corruption, is no longer the architect of Iraq with the efficiency of any value because it is marginalized completely, and withdraw this case the most industrial sectors in Iraq. The lives of the Iraqi people phenomena of rising prices and the high cost of living, unemployment and the war on traders because of the lack of controls by the state that leave the chaos and power control card citizen's purchasing power.

As the increase that occurred in salaries at the beginning of the invasion swallowed by inflation, complaining Iraqi families from price rises and evaporation paid quickly that goes into rents fairy compared to the average salary in Iraq and to the greed of traders are taking advantage of the chaos and lack of price controls to raise the prices of food and real estate prices and the other, which got to increase the 1000's for the final. opinion but what Iraqi economists of all the problems that beset the economy of Iraq and its financial system and the position of the Iraqi government Ashkalyate?

[size=16]
On the Iraqi economists read many topics dealing with various points of the Iraqi economy and the budget and the national industry and the role of business in the economy and the issues and the prospects for reform and change, and many other repeat what unmask corruption, bribery and neglect services, industry and economy in Iraq since the 'liberation barbaric Atlantic and the destruction of the Iraqi state', but Topics descriptive mostly re-deploy exposed in the Iraqi media and global, and its members are the people originally came with the occupation and received ministerial posts, and some of them is accused of squatters on funds and banks. On this site, for example, according to Dr. Majid picture in an article about the corruption issue laws between 2003-2005 concerning the organization of the State Administration of economic, military, such as the Financial Administration Act, public debt, and the law of the Central Bank, banks and budget laws, which are issued annually, was signed contracts with banking institutions international, such as the International Monetary Fund, says Dr Suri that the application of these laws that would develop Iraq to high levels in all respects, but instead has been making decisions is studied in state-building dominated by solutions improvised and sectarian interests, ethnic and partisan and factional and individual, has been appointed people incompetent in the job, they are mired in corruption and ministries have become citadels of sectarianism and nepotism. He pointed out that the embezzled billions of Supreme Audit between 2005 - 2008 tens of billions between the presidency and the defense, energy and electricity, down to 2013 and the occupation of Iraq ranked first in corruption par excellence. And the Office of Financial Supervision made ​​remarks on the construction and ages in 2013, including for example: put the cost of speculative exaggeration or inadequate for the purpose of implementation, which means inaccuracies. Invitations to companies that are not sober or fake, or companies did not materialize of its existence, in addition to the disbursement or commitment to enter without provisions and without the completion of the work. The lack of accuracy in the estimation of the annual budget ... etc..

[b][size=16]
But many economists do not point out in their articles never to the laws of war criminal Paul Bremer, the U.S. enacted all laws proposed by the neo-conservatives to the destruction of the Iraqi state and turn it into a scrap with all its institutions and Menahiha, to become the United States is the primary beneficiary. But more importantly, in these articles economists who are ashamed to face the basic facts of what is happening in Iraq, like the politicians, some of them wrapped and spins so as not to scratch the General Commander of the Armed Forces does not lose his job and salaries. And it is certain that the occupier did not come to build neither he nor his governments and that Iraq managed foreign companies brought in to privatize everything in it and get huge profits are not allowed for the Iraqi people, but those who participated to the crime and that is not to say any of the economic network of Iraqi economists for reasons unknown.
http://goo.gl/IU6zmq

[/size]
[/b][/size]

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Why collapse of Iraq's economy and its financial system?Loyalty Said al-Samarrai Empty Re: Why collapse of Iraq's economy and its financial system?Loyalty Said al-Samarrai

Post by Kevind53 Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:43 pm

Umm .. OK ... whatever ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Why collapse of Iraq's economy and its financial system?Loyalty Said al-Samarrai 2805820865  Why collapse of Iraq's economy and its financial system?Loyalty Said al-Samarrai 2805820865  Why collapse of Iraq's economy and its financial system?Loyalty Said al-Samarrai 2805820865  Why collapse of Iraq's economy and its financial system?Loyalty Said al-Samarrai 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Why collapse of Iraq's economy and its financial system?Loyalty Said al-Samarrai Empty Re: Why collapse of Iraq's economy and its financial system?Loyalty Said al-Samarrai

Post by Jayzze Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:08 pm

thecollapse is because of m and iran they feel this is best for there reasons and personal gains which is not for the benefit of the  iraqis. if you follow this you see the pattern. today m as clever as any good politican  in a announcement to the people claims its the kurds fault and not his. he really is a piece of work
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum