Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
THE NEW RATE ON DONG WILL BE INTERNATIONAL TODAY!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
THE NEW RATE ON DONG WILL BE INTERNATIONAL TODAY!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
THE NEW RATE ON DONG WILL BE INTERNATIONAL TODAY!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
THE NEW RATE ON DONG WILL BE INTERNATIONAL TODAY!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
THE NEW RATE ON DONG WILL BE INTERNATIONAL TODAY!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
THE NEW RATE ON DONG WILL BE INTERNATIONAL TODAY!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
THE NEW RATE ON DONG WILL BE INTERNATIONAL TODAY!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
THE NEW RATE ON DONG WILL BE INTERNATIONAL TODAY!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
THE NEW RATE ON DONG WILL BE INTERNATIONAL TODAY!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
THE NEW RATE ON DONG WILL BE INTERNATIONAL TODAY!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
THE NEW RATE ON DONG WILL BE INTERNATIONAL TODAY!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
THE NEW RATE ON DONG WILL BE INTERNATIONAL TODAY!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
THE NEW RATE ON DONG WILL BE INTERNATIONAL TODAY!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
THE NEW RATE ON DONG WILL BE INTERNATIONAL TODAY!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
THE NEW RATE ON DONG WILL BE INTERNATIONAL TODAY!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
THE NEW RATE ON DONG WILL BE INTERNATIONAL TODAY!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
THE NEW RATE ON DONG WILL BE INTERNATIONAL TODAY!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
THE NEW RATE ON DONG WILL BE INTERNATIONAL TODAY!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
THE NEW RATE ON DONG WILL BE INTERNATIONAL TODAY!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
THE NEW RATE ON DONG WILL BE INTERNATIONAL TODAY!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

THE NEW RATE ON DONG WILL BE INTERNATIONAL TODAY!!

+5
BritishBulldog
Ponee
Purpleskyz
dinarstar
HezekiaH
9 posters

Go down

THE NEW RATE ON DONG WILL BE INTERNATIONAL TODAY!! Empty THE NEW RATE ON DONG WILL BE INTERNATIONAL TODAY!!

Post by HezekiaH Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:23 pm

THE NEW RATE ON DONG WILL BE INTERNATIONAL TODAY!!
Posted by Finni on February 26, 2014 at 8:33am
I GOT A EMAIL TODAY THAT THE RATE ON DONG WILL BE INTERNATIONAL TODAY. WAS A EMAIL FROM SANANDA TREW KATRHYN. THE COMPANY FROM HEAVEN CANT DELAY IT LONGER.. AND ST GERMAIN IS PUSHING THE BUTTON TO DAY FOR THE DONG, KOREAN CURRENCY. DINAR WILL COME SOON AFTER.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

THE NEW RATE ON DONG WILL BE INTERNATIONAL TODAY!! Empty Re: THE NEW RATE ON DONG WILL BE INTERNATIONAL TODAY!!

Post by HezekiaH Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:24 pm

Opps I am a day late. Maybe she was wrong.I guess she meant tomorrow. I have never met so many nut cases in all my life as I have in this Dinar world.

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

THE NEW RATE ON DONG WILL BE INTERNATIONAL TODAY!! Empty Re: THE NEW RATE ON DONG WILL BE INTERNATIONAL TODAY!!

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:30 pm

Big H ; yep , nuts everywhere !
Dong is already international !

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:34 pm

Rolling Eyes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:43 pm

Maybe St. Germain could not get out of the twilight zone to push the button.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

THE NEW RATE ON DONG WILL BE INTERNATIONAL TODAY!! 2805820865  THE NEW RATE ON DONG WILL BE INTERNATIONAL TODAY!! 2805820865  THE NEW RATE ON DONG WILL BE INTERNATIONAL TODAY!! 2805820865  THE NEW RATE ON DONG WILL BE INTERNATIONAL TODAY!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:33 pm

The real shocking thing about these is that their are 1000's of people who believe this stuff.

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:16 pm

Katherine May is a scam artist and not even most in the Light Collective believe a single word this woman says. My best guess is she is on Tony's payroll.

BIG THUMBS DOWN on this woman!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
THE NEW RATE ON DONG WILL BE INTERNATIONAL TODAY!! 2245507099THE NEW RATE ON DONG WILL BE INTERNATIONAL TODAY!! 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:23 pm

This is a kathyrn may Post????  BAHHHH pppfft !  She is as big of a nasty lying piece of garbage as tony. You are right, she and tony are in bed one way or another... who is paying who is the question.  I think tony pays  HER to praise him as the "messenger"  ...... Her group makes me sick.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CroatianLight Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:50 pm

What time zone would that be? My day is over in 1 hour! LOL 

Yes, Dr. E. May a clinical psychologist, folks beware when booking appointments with Psychologists, ask them first if they are connected with Ascended Masters, could get yourself all messed up in their false light energy. 
I got fed up one day and wrote to all the "instant contacts" around the world on the HEN,  about 300 emails, got one "don't write again", but most of them just told me they had left a long time ago and have been asking Anne to remove their names off the list, but I guess she keeps them there so people think they have a huge following. Anne DeHart is now really into selling her Laminine and Soul products, she must make a killing off those MLM companies. Tried to reason with them, try to tell them those entities have an agenda, but Anne kept telling me to surround myself with the Violet Flame Smile LOL 

Once in a while I like to listen in and see what they are selling, a few days ago they were selling Laminine and Soul again, makes you wonder how these people manage to keep their followers like Tony does. What is that these people cling to? I often ask myself that, what is it that people want to hear? What do they need in order to be happy? Nothing this group of entities has said has ever happened, that alone should be a red flag. I know, I know, we are all at different soul maturity levels, but I get angry when I see people being manipulated and used.

CroatianLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:55 pm

Kinda why Debbi and I backed away from the company we were selling essential oils from. No purple flames, but as time went on we realized that most of the people involved were very spiritual, but the spirits they were connecting with were not the ones we wanted anything to do with ...

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

THE NEW RATE ON DONG WILL BE INTERNATIONAL TODAY!! 2805820865  THE NEW RATE ON DONG WILL BE INTERNATIONAL TODAY!! 2805820865  THE NEW RATE ON DONG WILL BE INTERNATIONAL TODAY!! 2805820865  THE NEW RATE ON DONG WILL BE INTERNATIONAL TODAY!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:10 pm

Is St Germain a real person? If he is I'd like to find him and kick him in the nuts for being a freakin weirdo...
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:38 pm

Ha Ha Ha BritishBulldog You are bad!!! That means GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE NEW RATE ON DONG WILL BE INTERNATIONAL TODAY!! 3508649203  THE NEW RATE ON DONG WILL BE INTERNATIONAL TODAY!! 3508649203  THE NEW RATE ON DONG WILL BE INTERNATIONAL TODAY!! 3508649203

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:12 pm

Nope ... There supposedly was a St. Germain, if you believe occult ascended masters crap. He supposedly dates to the 1700's, and has appeared in incarnations as St. Alban, Proclus, Roger Bacon and Sir Francis Bacon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Germain_%28Theosophy%29

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:58 pm

BritishBulldog wrote:Is St Germain a real person? If he is I'd like to find him and kick him in the nuts for being a freakin weirdo...
Hahahahahahahah OMG that made me actually belly laugh just then hahahahaahah!

St Germaine is a useless old freak who supposedly channels his shit through different people, the latest being Dr Katherine May who is so full of crap you could kick her and it would fly freely from her! There is some connections there with vampires and other freaky crap too! Anyone who believes this rubbish needs kick in the nuts too!!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:37 pm

So what does he/she have to do Dinar?
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:23 pm

There seems to be a close connection between those who believe in the GCR and Prosperity Packages, etc. The St Germain thing is a big part of the PP stuff I guess that's the connection.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:25 pm

Yes I think that's it Kevin, St Germain has said the RV has happened every day for months!! The good Dr May is a scammer and they are totally aligned with Tony! I can't stand this movement at all, it makes me rage!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:27 pm

alleyrose wrote:Yes I think that's it Kevin, St Germain has said the RV has happened every day for months!! The good Dr May is a scammer and they are totally aligned with Tony! I can't stand this movement at all, it makes me rage!
Why do you think she's aligned with Fony?
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:28 pm

They hold Tony in high regard and believe without his help there is no chance of an RV! They really get stuck into people who call Tony for what he is! They are all Fony!!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:49 am

British Bulldog wrote:Why do you think she's aligned with Fony?

Yes, she is always claiming that Fony is the "messenger" sent to them to bring them the Rv.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:52 am

alleyrose wrote:They hold Tony in high regard and believe without his help there is no chance of an RV! They really get stuck into people who call Tony for what he is! They are all Fony!!

ALLEYROSE ; You just discovered a good one : FONY TONY !!

You should market that : T-shirts, Buttons, Caps, etc.

You'll be rich !

U won't have to wait for the RV !!

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:53 am

No New Rate should prove they were wrong!  Anytime I stare reading an article like this and see certain names or words I close it! Inside something tells me, it's not wroth reading! I can feel the vibes of  non-truth! coffee 

THE NEW RATE ON DONG WILL BE INTERNATIONAL TODAY!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...THE NEW RATE ON DONG WILL BE INTERNATIONAL TODAY!! 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:38 pm

OMG This is just to much
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum