Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED IS HAPPY that TNT TONY is not having calls...  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED IS HAPPY that TNT TONY is not having calls...  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED IS HAPPY that TNT TONY is not having calls...  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED IS HAPPY that TNT TONY is not having calls...  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED IS HAPPY that TNT TONY is not having calls...  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED IS HAPPY that TNT TONY is not having calls...  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED IS HAPPY that TNT TONY is not having calls...  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED IS HAPPY that TNT TONY is not having calls...  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED IS HAPPY that TNT TONY is not having calls...  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED IS HAPPY that TNT TONY is not having calls...  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED IS HAPPY that TNT TONY is not having calls...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED IS HAPPY that TNT TONY is not having calls...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED IS HAPPY that TNT TONY is not having calls...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED IS HAPPY that TNT TONY is not having calls...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED IS HAPPY that TNT TONY is not having calls...  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED IS HAPPY that TNT TONY is not having calls...  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED IS HAPPY that TNT TONY is not having calls...  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED IS HAPPY that TNT TONY is not having calls...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED IS HAPPY that TNT TONY is not having calls...  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED IS HAPPY that TNT TONY is not having calls...  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

ALREADY BLESSED IS HAPPY that TNT TONY is not having calls...

5 posters

Go down

Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED IS HAPPY that TNT TONY is not having calls...  Empty ALREADY BLESSED IS HAPPY that TNT TONY is not having calls...

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:42 am

Already Blessed - I AM GRATEFUL THAT TONY DIDN'T DO A CALL YESTERDAY OR TODAY....YOU SHOULD BE TOO! THERE WAS NO CALL EARLIER....WE ARE WAITING TO DO THE BIG ONE (WINK)

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED IS HAPPY that TNT TONY is not having calls...  Empty Re: ALREADY BLESSED IS HAPPY that TNT TONY is not having calls...

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:45 am

Still waiting I see ALREADY BLESSED >>>>  WAITING WAITING WAITING.... that is your mantra isn't it?  You are sooooo happy to be waiting AAALL these years. How nice ... Still waiting.

Since you are waiting to do the BIG CALL... that means we won't be hearing ANYTHING FROM TONY FOR A LONG LONG LONG TIME  if EVER!  Now that is a happy thought WINK !

Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED IS HAPPY that TNT TONY is not having calls...  Giving-thumbs-up-winking-smiley-emoticon

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Already Blessed - ALREADY BLESSED IS HAPPY that TNT TONY is not having calls...  Empty Re: ALREADY BLESSED IS HAPPY that TNT TONY is not having calls...

Post by aksafeone Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:42 am

No call because no one will ALLOW his gibberish on their site?  Has he finally worn out his welcome?  Does this mean he can allow himself to be tried for his crimes now?  Will justice prevail?  Inquiring minds want to know!

Should we believe all this just because Tony says it?  NO.  Has he ever been right?  NO.  Does he know anything factual about the dinar?  NO. 

So why do his followers even bother.  And their loyalty, amazing.  He makes the cult leaders wane in his presence.  The obvious question is:  When does the kool-aid come out?  He has trained his followers to WAIT.  Amazing, how long he expects you to do that is beyond all of we anointed ones.  Tony and Okie are from the same ilk - liars, cheats and in Tony's case (proven) thief.  AND YOU believe them?  Lemmings, that's what you are.  The Pied Piper has struck again.  Shame, it's a dirty rotten shame.  All those souls, lost. 

Clown pen, that is where I put him (and others) and that is where they will reside until the end of time.  They cand spew their drivel there to their hearts content as the walls and ceiling are sealed and protect to rest of us from their lies and speculations.  It's a fate worse than death - in dealth it appears to all end here on earth anyway.  In the clown pen it goes on for eternity.  Drivel, that's all these guys know. 

Good riddance to bad rubbish.  

var __chd__ = {'aid':11079,'chaid':'www_objectify_ca'};(function() { var c = document.createElement('script'); c.type = 'text/javascript'; c.async = true;c.src = ( 'https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://z': 'http://p') + '.chango.com/static/c.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(c, s);})();
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:46 am

Please Tony do another call. How can you leave me wondering  what you are going to say?

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:33 pm

Tony please call me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I don't know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I go to the BATHROOM yet????????????
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueSky Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:42 pm

Wink

BlueSky
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum