Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Najafi warns of internal war and accuses al-Maliki to override Parliament I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Najafi warns of internal war and accuses al-Maliki to override Parliament I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Najafi warns of internal war and accuses al-Maliki to override Parliament I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Najafi warns of internal war and accuses al-Maliki to override Parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Najafi warns of internal war and accuses al-Maliki to override Parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Najafi warns of internal war and accuses al-Maliki to override Parliament I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Najafi warns of internal war and accuses al-Maliki to override Parliament I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Najafi warns of internal war and accuses al-Maliki to override Parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Najafi warns of internal war and accuses al-Maliki to override Parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Najafi warns of internal war and accuses al-Maliki to override Parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Najafi warns of internal war and accuses al-Maliki to override Parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Najafi warns of internal war and accuses al-Maliki to override Parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Najafi warns of internal war and accuses al-Maliki to override Parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Najafi warns of internal war and accuses al-Maliki to override Parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Najafi warns of internal war and accuses al-Maliki to override Parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Najafi warns of internal war and accuses al-Maliki to override Parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Najafi warns of internal war and accuses al-Maliki to override Parliament I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Najafi warns of internal war and accuses al-Maliki to override Parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Najafi warns of internal war and accuses al-Maliki to override Parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Najafi warns of internal war and accuses al-Maliki to override Parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Najafi warns of internal war and accuses al-Maliki to override Parliament

Go down

Najafi warns of internal war and accuses al-Maliki to override Parliament Empty Najafi warns of internal war and accuses al-Maliki to override Parliament

Post by Ponee Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:51 am

Posted on February 25, 2014 by harry

Najafi warns of internal war and accuses al-Maliki to override Parliament

Najafi warns of internal war and accuses al-Maliki to override Parliament 24BB7B1B-8D93-42D1-A0B5-663C19397DD4_w640_r1_s

Osama Najafi, head of the Iraqi parliament
24/02/2014

Warned Iraqi Parliament Speaker Osama Najafi of the outbreak of war between the army and the people in the absence of end the crisis in Anbar province, blaming the government responsible for the deterioration of the security situation in a number of provinces.

Nujaifi said at a press conference in Baghdad on Monday that the crisis Anbar need for a political solution and not a military solution only, "because terrorism income as a result of the weakness of the political understandings and the fragility of the government’s relationship with the people."

He called Najafi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to come to the House to discuss the crisis, and called on the government to implement an immediate initiative peaceful solution to the issue,

which included the issuance of an amnesty law and the transfer of the case of the Attorney detainee Ahmed al-Alwani, to maintain, and to stop pursuits, and set the people of the province in the security services.

He accused the Speaker of the House the government of failing to address the security file and the lack of seriousness in achieving national consensus.

He said that this resulted in the proliferation of armed militias in a number of provinces such as Diyala, Kirkuk and Nineveh, Salahuddin and Babylon, as well as the capital Baghdad, which is witnessing a serious security collapses.

At the level of the relationship between the government and the parliament, accused Najafi executive power to weaken the oversight role of the legislative authority, pointing out separately the government to take a number of decisions without reference to Parliament:

On the other hand, called Najafi cleric Moqtada al-Sadr to reverse a decision to retire from political life and urged him to participate strongly in parliamentary elections in April / May next year

http://www.radiosawa.com/content/%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%86%d8%ac%d9%8a%d9%81%d9%8a-%d9%8a%d8%ad%d8%b0%d8%b1-%d9%85%d9%86-%d8%ad%d8%b1%d8%a8-%d8%af%d8%a7%d8%ae%d9%84%d9%8a%d8%a9-%d9%88%d9%8a%d8%aa%d9%87%d9%85-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%85%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%83%d9%8a-%d8%a8%d8%aa%d8%ac%d8%a7%d9%88%d8%b2-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a8%d8%b1%d9%84%d9%85%d8%a7%d9%86-/244262.html

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum