Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Any attempt to postpone elections is a coup against constitution and the will of Iraqis  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Any attempt to postpone elections is a coup against constitution and the will of Iraqis  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Any attempt to postpone elections is a coup against constitution and the will of Iraqis  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Any attempt to postpone elections is a coup against constitution and the will of Iraqis  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Any attempt to postpone elections is a coup against constitution and the will of Iraqis  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Any attempt to postpone elections is a coup against constitution and the will of Iraqis  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Any attempt to postpone elections is a coup against constitution and the will of Iraqis  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Any attempt to postpone elections is a coup against constitution and the will of Iraqis  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Any attempt to postpone elections is a coup against constitution and the will of Iraqis  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Any attempt to postpone elections is a coup against constitution and the will of Iraqis  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Any attempt to postpone elections is a coup against constitution and the will of Iraqis  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Any attempt to postpone elections is a coup against constitution and the will of Iraqis  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Any attempt to postpone elections is a coup against constitution and the will of Iraqis  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Any attempt to postpone elections is a coup against constitution and the will of Iraqis  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Any attempt to postpone elections is a coup against constitution and the will of Iraqis  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Any attempt to postpone elections is a coup against constitution and the will of Iraqis  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Any attempt to postpone elections is a coup against constitution and the will of Iraqis  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Any attempt to postpone elections is a coup against constitution and the will of Iraqis  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Any attempt to postpone elections is a coup against constitution and the will of Iraqis  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Any attempt to postpone elections is a coup against constitution and the will of Iraqis  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Any attempt to postpone elections is a coup against constitution and the will of Iraqis

4 posters

Go down

Any attempt to postpone elections is a coup against constitution and the will of Iraqis  Empty Any attempt to postpone elections is a coup against constitution and the will of Iraqis

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:34 am

Any attempt to postpone elections is a coup against constitution and the will of Iraqis

24/02/2014 14:07:00
Any attempt to postpone elections is a coup against constitution and the will of Iraqis  398463_Med

BAGHDAD / NINA / MP, of the Ahrar bloc, Bahaa al-Araji said: "any attempt to postpone the parliamentary elections will be considered as a coup against the Constitution and against the will of the Iraqi people."

He said in a press statement : "any party cannot postpone the parliamentary elections , but with the approval of the House of Representatives ."

He added : "The majority of the political blocs in the House of Representatives are agreed on holding the elections as scheduled . And if any party tried to postpone it , even the government , it means a coup against the constitution and a coup against the will of the Iraqi people."

He continued: "We should all have to make Iraq victorious in the upcoming parliamentary elections , through the change that all Iraqi people aspire to," pointing out that " those who do not want this change are working against the will of the Iraqi people and this is a dictatorship ." / End

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Any attempt to postpone elections is a coup against constitution and the will of Iraqis  Empty Re: Any attempt to postpone elections is a coup against constitution and the will of Iraqis

Post by occe Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:39 pm

The constitutor definition according to Black's Law dictionary (see site)..sooooo were the founders constitutors or not? Most the states never showed the people their Constitution, but had us vote to be constitutors or responsible for the Revolutionary War debt to the king. 

http://thelawdictionary.org/constitutor/

Any attempt to postpone elections is a coup against constitution and the will of Iraqis  2322496710        sarcastic
occe
occe
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Any attempt to postpone elections is a coup against constitution and the will of Iraqis  Empty Re: Any attempt to postpone elections is a coup against constitution and the will of Iraqis

Post by Jayzze Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:16 pm

this is true except when you are dealing with a dictator then things can change
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:41 pm

Yea, well Yanukovich thought he was invulnerable and above the their constitution too.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Any attempt to postpone elections is a coup against constitution and the will of Iraqis  2805820865  Any attempt to postpone elections is a coup against constitution and the will of Iraqis  2805820865  Any attempt to postpone elections is a coup against constitution and the will of Iraqis  2805820865  Any attempt to postpone elections is a coup against constitution and the will of Iraqis  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:55 pm

the difference is the people rebelled and the iraqis do not have the balls. they are use to the way they live for centuries and its very hard to change.btw if the people are poor and uneducated they do not no anybetter this is m and irans plan for iraq and i hope it changes for the better for the people but the gov does not help since they are very currupt as well
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:19 pm

Mmmm we'll see. They're not that much different in many ways.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Any attempt to postpone elections is a coup against constitution and the will of Iraqis  2805820865  Any attempt to postpone elections is a coup against constitution and the will of Iraqis  2805820865  Any attempt to postpone elections is a coup against constitution and the will of Iraqis  2805820865  Any attempt to postpone elections is a coup against constitution and the will of Iraqis  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum