Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
De La Rue Machines I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
De La Rue Machines I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
De La Rue Machines I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
De La Rue Machines I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
De La Rue Machines I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
De La Rue Machines I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
De La Rue Machines I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
De La Rue Machines I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
De La Rue Machines I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
De La Rue Machines I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
De La Rue Machines I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
De La Rue Machines I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
De La Rue Machines I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
De La Rue Machines I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
De La Rue Machines I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
De La Rue Machines I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
De La Rue Machines I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
De La Rue Machines I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
De La Rue Machines I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
De La Rue Machines I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

De La Rue Machines

+6
tinmouse41
pwdrummer
jvel777
RedLotus
trpschick
robertw
10 posters

Go down

De La Rue Machines Empty De La Rue Machines

Post by robertw Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:00 pm

I have been calling a number of BOA,WF, and Chase offices around south Florida and up to Tampa and asking if they had a De La Rue machine and none even knew what it was. I did not mention Dinars. I explained that it was a foreign currency counter and validator. They all said that they would only take the money and send it out. Can anyone help me figure out what I am supposed to do post RV?

robertw

Back to top Go down

De La Rue Machines Empty Re: De La Rue Machines

Post by trpschick Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:26 pm

Most banks will overnight the currency somewhere for validation and if you have an account already set up with them the money should be available in your account within 1 business day. Just make sure to check with the bank before you hand them your currency for cash in...find out how long before the money will be available to you...they may even release a portion of those funds right away. Just talk to them.

trpschick

Back to top Go down

Post by RedLotus Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:54 pm

robertw wrote:I have been calling a number of BOA,WF, and Chase offices around south Florida and up to Tampa and asking if they had a De La Rue machine and none even knew what it was. I did not mention Dinars. I explained that it was a foreign currency counter and validator. They all said that they would only take the money and send it out. Can anyone help me figure out what I am supposed to do post RV?

If you are not cashing in with Dinar Banker or Dinar Trade, I dont know that you will have many options. I think this site and other sites will have information on which banks in certain areas will have De La Rue machines. In the meantime, just keep making phone calls, and asking people. This is all new to the banks, so I don't trust them to not make mistakes. Make black and white copies of your dinar, and write our the serial numbers ( in English) beneath each note. Just in case something happens on the cash out with the bank. Notes could be lost, misplaced, or miscounted.

RedLotus

Back to top Go down

De La Rue Machines Empty scanning or photo copying dinar notes

Post by jvel777 Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:22 pm

Because the dinar notes have a metal strip in the bill, does anyone know for sure if scanning or making photo copies of the dinar notes will have an adverse effect when they are run through the De La Rue machine at the bank?

I appreciate any valid feedback.

jvel777

Back to top Go down

Post by pwdrummer Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:25 pm

jvel777 wrote:Because the dinar notes have a metal strip in the bill, does anyone know for sure if scanning or making photo copies of the dinar notes will have an adverse effect when they are run through the De La Rue machine at the bank?

I appreciate any valid feedback.

I can't see why it would....but it's hard to say since I don't think any one has tried that yet...
pwdrummer
pwdrummer

Back to top Go down

Post by pwdrummer Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:30 pm

To add to what I just posted. Like american $$$$ there are severial safeguards in the currency to prevent counterfieting, the strip is just one safeguard. There's also waermarks and stuff like that. I really don't this the light off a printer/scanner will have any effect whatsoever... just my opinion
pwdrummer
pwdrummer

Back to top Go down

Post by tinmouse41 Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:51 pm

Hi,
I have had phone contact with two different banks in Dallas and asked the question about De La Rue Machines and both banks replied that they could use a computer program for scanning currency notes, manually, and thereby authenticate them. One of the local banks, 1st Convenient Bank, conferred with a higher up who said that they would allow him, the local manager, discretion as to whether he wanted to do the cash in or not and the manager agreed to do it for me said and in the course of the conversation said that they would give me immediate credit and access to my deposit. There would be a total fee of $10 for amounts over $300 and a $20.00 for amounts under $300. He knew that I would most probably be depositing over one million.

tinmouse41

Back to top Go down

Post by jvel777 Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:11 pm

pwdrummer wrote:To add to what I just posted. Like american $$$$ there are severial safeguards in the currency to prevent counterfieting, the strip is just one safeguard. There's also waermarks and stuff like that. I really don't this the light off a printer/scanner will have any effect whatsoever... just my opinion

Yeah. I wouldn't think so either. Not sure if that metal strip is nothing more than just that or if there is anything in there that could be affected. Just err on the side of caution.

Thanks

jvel777

Back to top Go down

Post by pwdrummer Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:37 pm

jvel777 wrote:
pwdrummer wrote:To add to what I just posted. Like american $$$$ there are severial safeguards in the currency to prevent counterfieting, the strip is just one safeguard. There's also waermarks and stuff like that. I really don't this the light off a printer/scanner will have any effect whatsoever... just my opinion

Yeah. I wouldn't think so either. Not sure if that metal strip is nothing more than just that or if there is anything in there that could be affected. Just err on the side of caution.

Thanks
I understand, our minds come up with all this crazy stuff that we think is plausible. That's why it good to ask...
pwdrummer
pwdrummer

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:56 pm

I really thought that dinarians who still believed this scam were extinct but u IDIOTS showed me that FOOLS like u are still alive &Kicking. De La Rue Machines 3508649203 De La Rue Machines 3508649203 De La Rue Machines 3508649203 I don't get here much anymore but thanks for the laughs DUMB DUMMIES De La Rue Machines 3508649203 De La Rue Machines 3508649203 De La Rue Machines 3508649203 iF U WANT THE REAL TRUTH CHECK OUT THIS WEBSITE
https://iraqcurrencywatch.com/
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:23 am

RedLotus wrote:
robertw wrote:I have been calling a number of BOA,WF, and Chase offices around south Florida and up to Tampa and asking if they had a De La Rue machine and none even knew what it was.  I did not mention Dinars.  I explained that it was a foreign currency counter and validator.  They all said that they would only take the money and send it out.  Can anyone help me figure out what I am supposed to do post RV?

If you are not cashing in with Dinar Banker or Dinar Trade, I dont know that you will have many options.  I think this site and other sites will have information on which banks in certain areas will have De La Rue machines.  In the meantime, just keep making phone calls, and asking people.  This is all new to the banks, so I don't trust them to not make mistakes.  Make black and white copies of your dinar, and write our the serial numbers ( in English) beneath each note. Just in case something happens on the cash out with the bank.  Notes could be lost, misplaced, or miscounted.  

Dinar Banker and Dinar Trade along with Dinar Corp don't exist any more...

De La Rue Machines 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

De La Rue Machines Empty De la rue machine

Post by Hannyk Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:06 am

My dear friend I have seen every possible senerio since 2005 that was to play out. I have seen friends and family go bankrupt and taken it on the chin. I have been to every exchange spot including Switzerland, Reno and everyplace in between. All a sham my friend. And the best part is those that have groups paying them monthly dues to get them a better exchange rate are the ones raking in all the bucks. How is that? Quite simple. People are fixated on getting more for their dinarsthan the other guy! It's just all based on hope and greed! Sad. Really sad my friend. Sad because I know that it is the best scam out there. And if you dare bring it up you get branded an "unbeliever" and scolded for trying to dash the "dream" that has truly morphed into your biggest nightmare! The little guy wants his blessing and wants it big like the multi millionaire across town. I leave you with this, if there was money to be made the " big" money would be doing it. How do you think the millionaire got where he or she is? Maybe super hard work or just lucky or maybe a lottery win? In closing, how many lottery winners do you know. How many people you know got lucky. We all got sucked in along the way because it's finally gonna happen any day now. I got in in 2005.

Hannyk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:24 am

Well said, Hannyk.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:05 am

kenlej wrote:I really thought that dinarians who still believed this scam were extinct but u IDIOTS showed me that FOOLS like u are still alive &Kicking.    De La Rue Machines 3508649203 De La Rue Machines 3508649203 De La Rue Machines 3508649203  I don't get here much anymore but thanks for the laughs DUMB DUMMIES De La Rue Machines 3508649203 De La Rue Machines 3508649203 De La Rue Machines 3508649203  iF U WANT THE REAL TRUTH CHECK OUT THIS WEBSITE                                                                              
            https://iraqcurrencywatch.com/

Kenny - the post immediately preceding yours, by pwdrummer, is dated "Sat 2 July". The 2nd of July this year was a Sunday. So whenever those earlier posts were posted, it was at least over a year ago!

What you have done is what is known on some bulletin boards as "necro-posting" - i.e. you've brought a long defunct thread back from the dead!

De La Rue Machines 3508649203 De La Rue Machines 3508649203 De La Rue Machines 3508649203

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:41 pm

Thanks Ethel Didn't realize it was from 2011 LMAO Maybe there is hope for the dumb dinarians De La Rue Machines 3508649203 De La Rue Machines 3508649203 De La Rue Machines 3508649203 De La Rue Machines 3508649203 De La Rue Machines 3508649203 De La Rue Machines 3508649203 De La Rue Machines 3508649203 De La Rue Machines 3508649203 De La Rue Machines 3508649203
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:11 pm

Hannyk wrote:My dear friend I have seen every possible senerio since 2005 that was to play out. I have seen friends and family go bankrupt and taken it on the chin. I have been to every exchange spot including Switzerland, Reno and everyplace in between. All a sham my friend. And the best part is those that have groups paying them monthly dues to get them a better exchange rate are the ones raking in all the bucks. How is that? Quite simple. People are fixated on getting more for their dinarsthan the other guy! It's just all based on hope and greed! Sad. Really sad my friend. Sad because I know that it is the best scam out there. And if you dare bring it up you get branded an "unbeliever" and scolded for trying to dash the "dream" that has truly morphed into your biggest nightmare! The little guy wants his blessing and wants it big like the multi millionaire across town. I leave you with this, if there was money to be made the " big" money would be doing it. How do you think the millionaire got where he or she is? Maybe super hard work or just lucky or maybe a lottery win? In closing, how many lottery winners do you know. How many people you know got lucky. We all got sucked in along the way because it's finally gonna happen any day now. I got in in 2005.
:tup:

De La Rue Machines 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum