Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Have you been featured in today's Nadita File DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Have you been featured in today's Nadita File

2 posters

Go down

Have you been featured in today's Nadita File Empty Have you been featured in today's Nadita File

Post by Ponee Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:15 pm

The Daily Nadita File is out.  Have you been featured in today's Nadita File?  Check and see by clicking here... 

Nadita File - 02/19/2014 - The Spin Starts Here Smile

Last edited by Ponee on Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Have you been featured in today's Nadita File Empty Re: Have you been featured in today's Nadita File

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:44 pm

Thanks for the plug, Ponee Smile

Back to top Go down

Have you been featured in today's Nadita File Empty Re: Have you been featured in today's Nadita File

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:47 pm

Shameless, totally shameless... I like those Nadita File updates and just thought I would draw attention to them lolol

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:50 pm

That's okay.. I started to gain followers on Nadita File in DV.. even Adam likes it lol and he gave a plug today in his weekly chat lol

You have done a fantastic job running this site.. still on top list on google search Smile that's what counts as it will come on the list when people search about Iraq lol

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:19 pm

Yes it's funny as!!!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum