Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

I LOVE THIS GUY!   Clifford E. not pulling any punches with TNT TOny and the WE are the People DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

I LOVE THIS GUY! Clifford E. not pulling any punches with TNT TOny and the WE are the People

Go down

I LOVE THIS GUY!   Clifford E. not pulling any punches with TNT TOny and the WE are the People Empty I LOVE THIS GUY! Clifford E. not pulling any punches with TNT TOny and the WE are the People

Post by Ponee on Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:43 pm

Clifford E.

Hold on a sec.........I just got 17.2 confirmations it did occur just now but was stopped. 56 people did manage to cash out at $15 (great now since there economy can't sustain that, it will crash down asap). Dam!, missed another 10 second window, Shit!(because the INTERNATIONAL EXCHANGE RATE turns on and off all the time) We are now waiting for the PTB to stop holding up the RV so we can go to the banks......DOES THIS NOT EVEN LOOK FAMILIAR TO ANYONE?

I can come up with BS al...l day long just like them good ole gurus....RV is NOT being held up. They are not Article 8 compliant yet to the IMF standards to be a internationally traded currency. Believe it or not everyone is waiting for them to make progress. Even the US and especially Kuwait. Matter fact they keep making things be delayed slightly. They haven't been able to get the budget passed because the Kurds kept on walking out of parliament when they tried to vote on the budget because they want more, more, more! Here recently it looks like they have reached an agreement finally on the budget so maybe they will get it done this time. They have been working also on the Bonds and investment stuff for investors only in the middle east. There is so much they had to get done to be where they are now you don't even realize.

But yet everyone is going to cause KAOS by screaming to the top of their lungs GIVE US OUR RV!!! Let me be clear...It is not your RV its Iraq's and you all are investors. You are starting to stick out like a sore thumb and all the sane people just think your crazy. If anything the attention you draw will cause a security situation that possibly stops exchanges etc. Did you even think of that? All the hell raising and you actually cause a situation that screws everyone from exchanging. Is that even possible??? I DONT WANT TO FIND OUT! DO YOU? I can about promise you the rate WILL NOT exceed what is on the ministry of planning site. Here is the link. Open it and read the last one #3. IT SAYS $1.13 So bank on it being that or less. If its more.....fine....I will remind you that Saudi Arabia is the #1 oil producer in the world there rate is somewhere around .26 cents per USD.

http://www.mop.gov.iq/mop/index.jsp?sid=1&id=308&pid=295&lng=en

http://www.exchangerates.org.uk/Dollars-to-Iraqi-Dinar-currency-conversion-page.html

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I LOVE THIS GUY!   Clifford E. not pulling any punches with TNT TOny and the WE are the People Empty Re: I LOVE THIS GUY! Clifford E. not pulling any punches with TNT TOny and the WE are the People

Post by Kevind53 on Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:56 pm

I LOVE THIS GUY!   Clifford E. not pulling any punches with TNT TOny and the WE are the People 2218296283

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

I LOVE THIS GUY!   Clifford E. not pulling any punches with TNT TOny and the WE are the People 2805820865  I LOVE THIS GUY!   Clifford E. not pulling any punches with TNT TOny and the WE are the People 2805820865  I LOVE THIS GUY!   Clifford E. not pulling any punches with TNT TOny and the WE are the People 2805820865  I LOVE THIS GUY!   Clifford E. not pulling any punches with TNT TOny and the WE are the People 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I LOVE THIS GUY!   Clifford E. not pulling any punches with TNT TOny and the WE are the People Empty Re: I LOVE THIS GUY! Clifford E. not pulling any punches with TNT TOny and the WE are the People

Post by BritishBulldog on Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:10 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:I LOVE THIS GUY!   Clifford E. not pulling any punches with TNT TOny and the WE are the People 2218296283

Those who use their brains love this. Yet the sheeple will argue it until they are blue in the face that he is wrong and they are getting their $32 rate.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueSky on Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:39 am

bigsmile

BlueSky
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy on Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:29 pm

Yep , This guy is telling it like it is and these idiots over there should take notice.  I LOVE THIS GUY!   Clifford E. not pulling any punches with TNT TOny and the WE are the People 2322496710
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KayKay on Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:07 pm

Well guys, it is only a matter of time and Tony will be in orange jumpsuits. It's amazing what unsavory people will do for money. I, personally, do not follow what Tony is doing. I did not even read his blast because I saw through his BS a while ago. You have reinforced my opinion. Just because I am fairly new, don't automatically mean I am naive or stupid. The good guys, the ones with no ulterior motives, are the most helpful to me and many others. So keep up the good works and don't waste your time and energy on Tony. He just isn't worth the effort!!! :shootin the br

KayKay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:14 pm

Kay Kay you are a very wise dinarian for being new.  I appreciate you participation and your opinions on the board.  As for tony,  I NEVER READ his or any other gurus until I became owner of the site. And even now, I only read just enough to get a title to make a heading for the post.  They offer nothing of value. And I have too little time in my day to waste it on them. Thanks again for your input and WELCOME to Dinar Daily!

Last edited by Ponee on Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:39 pm

I rarely do more than a quick skim and that only if it is short ... I must be allergic to BS, cause he makes me want to puke.  I LOVE THIS GUY!   Clifford E. not pulling any punches with TNT TOny and the WE are the People 2350219667

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

I LOVE THIS GUY!   Clifford E. not pulling any punches with TNT TOny and the WE are the People 2805820865  I LOVE THIS GUY!   Clifford E. not pulling any punches with TNT TOny and the WE are the People 2805820865  I LOVE THIS GUY!   Clifford E. not pulling any punches with TNT TOny and the WE are the People 2805820865  I LOVE THIS GUY!   Clifford E. not pulling any punches with TNT TOny and the WE are the People 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KayKay on Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:16 pm

Thanks, Ponee, for the kind coments and the welcome mat. I really don't have time for some of the BS involved in material-gathering and it is nice to find people who are not spewing it. I am happy to find this site; it is good to be here! :juggle:

KayKay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KayKay on Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:22 pm

Btw, did you go to the link provided by DR concerning "WE ARE THE PEOPLE"? The BBC has put out a video and you should check it out. I will get the link if ya want. coffee

KayKay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:05 pm

Sure a link would be great !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KayKay on Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:11 pm

Sorry, my bad, it was an Iraqui news feed and here is the link provided under Delta at DR       http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2014/02/18/the-truth-behind-wearethepeople/  sorry, I misspelled Iraqi. I told you I am sorta new at computers. It is interesting how far his crap has been slung!!!!! He has drawn international media attention and they are checking it out. Have a blessed day, Ponee. I LOVE THIS GUY!   Clifford E. not pulling any punches with TNT TOny and the WE are the People 1150991001  angelwing

KayKay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KayKay on Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:24 pm

Ponee, it is on Iraqi Business News and they talk about food in between the original subject, but listen to the whole report to get it all. It seems they downloaded the article from BBC news. I LOVE THIS GUY!   Clifford E. not pulling any punches with TNT TOny and the WE are the People 230677302

KayKay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:09 pm

What ever happened to KAY KAY??

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:38 pm

Welcome, KayKay,  we are glad to have afresh outlook- You are a breath of fresh air,and that is a fact-Now we have a fresh person to help get rid of the 'stagnant' gurus that have stunk up this investment for so long- Where have you been? Again, glad to have you here!!!! I LOVE THIS GUY!   Clifford E. not pulling any punches with TNT TOny and the WE are the People 2834342768 I LOVE THIS GUY!   Clifford E. not pulling any punches with TNT TOny and the WE are the People 2834342768 cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn I LOVE THIS GUY!   Clifford E. not pulling any punches with TNT TOny and the WE are the People 2218296283
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 on Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:52 pm

@Ponee wrote:What ever happened to KAY KAY??

You know, they have alligators down there in Florida, sitting in the medians, snapping at car tires as they drive by. You don't want to get too close to those guys, without a shotgun.run
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum