Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Improvement of the currency and increase imports of oil cut inflation I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Improvement of the currency and increase imports of oil cut inflation I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Improvement of the currency and increase imports of oil cut inflation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Improvement of the currency and increase imports of oil cut inflation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Improvement of the currency and increase imports of oil cut inflation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Improvement of the currency and increase imports of oil cut inflation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Improvement of the currency and increase imports of oil cut inflation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Improvement of the currency and increase imports of oil cut inflation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Improvement of the currency and increase imports of oil cut inflation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Improvement of the currency and increase imports of oil cut inflation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Improvement of the currency and increase imports of oil cut inflation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Improvement of the currency and increase imports of oil cut inflation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Improvement of the currency and increase imports of oil cut inflation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Improvement of the currency and increase imports of oil cut inflation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Improvement of the currency and increase imports of oil cut inflation I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Improvement of the currency and increase imports of oil cut inflation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Improvement of the currency and increase imports of oil cut inflation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Improvement of the currency and increase imports of oil cut inflation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Improvement of the currency and increase imports of oil cut inflation I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Improvement of the currency and increase imports of oil cut inflation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Improvement of the currency and increase imports of oil cut inflation

Go down

Improvement of the currency and increase imports of oil cut inflation Empty Improvement of the currency and increase imports of oil cut inflation

Post by Ponee Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:19 pm

Improvement of the currency and increase imports of oil cut inflation
2/16/2014 0:00

Planning: food and beverage of the most influential in the annual rate of change

of Baghdad - the joy of pumice , although the last indicators and the Ministry of Planning on inflation confirmed the height, but the outlook confirms that the next term will see a significant decrease due to the improved situation of the Iraqi currency and an increase in oil revenues. Economic Advisory Ali Mahmoud explained in an interview for the "morning", that "the rate of inflation in the years 2004 to 2006 was estimated at 15 percent, either in the nineties was an estimated 20 to 30 percent due to higher prices and lower cash value."

Now, talk to Mahmoud, he witnessed a decline due to the improved situation currency and the Iraqi dinar and the oil revenues that supported the dinar, these reasons have led to an improvement in the value of cash, and then dropped the price inflation rate from 15 percent to approximately 4 percent. "

He advisory that "Iraq has the cash significant to the corresponding foreign exchange, as it is possible procurement of goods and provide the market with and support the currency is curbed inflation. "

and inflation is "a measure of the overall average consumer price (Consumer Price Index) and consists of rates of prices for a range of expenses of the consumer such as housing and Alttabb, food, electric power, education and all capacities purchasing extracted from the overall rate is measured from year to year the other. "

said Mahmoud to the existence of two types of inflation, the first resulting from the cost, and the second resulting from the increased demand and the presence of cash, and there are no goods face amount of cash in a lot of money chasing few commodities. "

and between Mahmoud said that "ratios of close to 10 or 11 percent Inflation is then "devastating", and can not commercial any measures to curb it, because it reduces the value of cash and living standards and destroy the savings, "but if at reasonable rates close to 2 percent, but nevertheless should take notice of economic and fiscal policy that commercial rates the level of wages and the level of intakes, and that the hunting of inflation, but there will be a decline in the standard of living. "

It is said that the Ministry of Planning and Development Cooperation revealed late last week, about the height of the inflation index for the month of January last year by 1.4 percent.

, the ministry said in a statement received "morning," a copy of him: "The inflation index for the month of January last rose by 1.4 percent compared with the month of December the previous year," indicating that "the annual rate of inflation for the period from the month of January 2013 until January 2014 had risen was also increased by 4 percent."
She added the statement that "the cause of rising inflation due to the prices the Department of Housing and non-alcoholic beverages rose by nine percent."

The Ministry of Planning announced on 27 December 2013, the inflation index for the months of October and the second arrived to 6.1, usually it "a slight increase" controlled by, and there is no fear of situations relative inflation.
explained diagram of the inflation rate published by the Ministry of Planning and got it, "morning", said the contributions of sections in the annual rate of change indicates that the Department of Food and non-alcoholic beverages is the largest impact on the annual rate of change of the index for Asaaralamsthlk .

shows drawing high prices at a rate of 10.8 percent in the month of January 2014 compared with the same month in 2013 in addition to the record for the Department of Housing had been influenced by the high annual rate of change of the index of consumer prices, prices have risen at a rate of 1/1 percent in the month January 2014 compared with the same month of last year.

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=64529

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum