Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Global Currency Reset Iraqi Dinar on Mainstream TV DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Global Currency Reset Iraqi Dinar on Mainstream TV

Go down

Global Currency Reset Iraqi Dinar on Mainstream TV Empty Global Currency Reset Iraqi Dinar on Mainstream TV

Post by Ponee on Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:46 am

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Global Currency Reset Iraqi Dinar on Mainstream TV Empty Re: Global Currency Reset Iraqi Dinar on Mainstream TV

Post by catman on Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:30 pm

The story is, of course, negative.  It also contains some errors.  You can redeem your dinar, at least those dinar purchased from registered dealers.  The loss is probably no more than the banks charge to redeem tradeable exotic currencies.

I don't think counterfeit dinar is really much of a problem if you buy from the dealers.  I would think it is much harder to get counterfeit dinar in the US than it is to get the real thing.   The program says the dinar is almost worthless, I wonder what they would consider tradeable currencies like the dong to be worth considering it sells for a lot less than dinar.  It is pretty much a rehash of the Forbes article.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Global Currency Reset Iraqi Dinar on Mainstream TV Empty Re: Global Currency Reset Iraqi Dinar on Mainstream TV

Post by RoyBoy on Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:01 pm

Bla Bla Bla, get your facts straight main stream tv
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Waco Kid on Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:17 pm

I personally hope this type of information continues to be spread.
Waco Kid
Waco Kid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum