Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

WHAT'S THE RATE? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

WHAT'S THE RATE?

+10
rosienogg
BoltUpright
happywelshguy
godsfool713
1alaskan
Catherine
dinarling77
otterman
boo2unme
tomb22
14 posters

Go down

WHAT'S THE RATE? Empty WHAT'S THE RATE?

Post by tomb22 Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:50 am

The rate and date are what everyone wants to know. The rate is all over the place. So, here is your chance.
Be the "guru." It does not matter how long you have been invested. Or how many calls you have listened to.
Tell us your thoughts. Here some information I have found. What have you found or think?

World Bank and IMF said from one of the other guys, I think Scotti G, that they could go up to 20% of the $3.22 that it was when they were taken over. and I think he also said, Iraq has a deal with Kuwait to not go more the 50 cents above their rate. Then others are talking the high rates, $8-11 and some are talking the low rates, 85 cents to a $1. There is one site that is even having a rate/date contest with a total of 10 million Dinar for the correct answers and every one that enters gets 1,000 Dinar.

So toss in your 2 cents from your research? I am not being a smart aleck, or bashing anyone. I am really interested in other folks thoughts from their own research??? It seems like a coin toss between the low end and the high end. We all would prefer the high end but IMHO, I am more comfortable with the $3 range, not because of Okie but just from all the reading I have done since Feb. So, lets have it folks. What are your guesses? They are as good as everyone elses!

tomb22
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WHAT'S THE RATE? Empty whats the rate?

Post by boo2unme Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:54 am

soooo whats this website? affraid
boo2unme
boo2unme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WHAT'S THE RATE? Empty Re: WHAT'S THE RATE?

Post by otterman Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:35 am

Anything in the $3 range puts them in a place that makes their currancy worth less than it was pre war. Not going to happen. As things stand now, they are one of the wealthiest countrys in the world based on value of assets. Those that are advocating a free market approach to the valuation of the dinar need to read what happened with Kuwait when they tried that. It was a mess. Iraq will come out high and strong to show the world that they are and will be an economic force in the world.

otterman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WHAT'S THE RATE? Empty Amen

Post by tomb22 Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:42 pm

Hey Otterman, Wow, I really hope that you are right cause that would be better for all of us ☀

tomb22
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:45 pm

There is one site that is even having a rate/date contest with a total of 10 million Dinar for the correct answers and every one that enters gets 1,000 Dinar.

boo2unme wrote:soooo whats this website? affraid

SOOOOO WHAT"S THE WEBSITE? LINK PLEASE!
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:50 pm

⭐ http://www.rvgettogethers.com/Cathy777 ⭐ Wink This is funny since I was not sure how to put this out here without upsetting someone or doing something "wrong"! This is the (my) link for the "guess the rate and date contest" mentioned above in case anyone wondered. GO RV or rather COME RV!!!!

Last edited by Catherine on Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:35 pm; edited 5 times in total
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:13 pm

the rate is important, but not as important ans the RV itself.

Any rate over 10 cents make you a very nice return on investment with the IQD. So lets us not get greedy, but we can expect more,

JMHO
Rantings from just north of 58 this week

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by godsfool713 Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:40 pm

affraid i will be jumping up and down lord :king: at 1.00 return

Lord :king: ,

pls bless us so we bless others , and lord forgive the u.s of america , :cheers:

pls helps us all return to you lord :cheers: , give us the strenghth to deal with our govt. lord they are so disobient, :evil:

we need to clean house, belgium did :cheers: and so did iceland, :cheers: Laughing amen :cheers:
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:04 pm

You forgot about whether it's going to come out pegged to the USD$ or, is it pegged to the GBP

If it's pegged to the GBP, then what is the correct conversion?

We have received various conflicting information, on the conversion method

bounce

tomb22 wrote:The rate and date are what everyone wants to know. The rate is all over the place. So, here is your chance.
Be the "guru." It does not matter how long you have been invested. Or how many calls you have listened to.
Tell us your thoughts. Here some information I have found. What have you found or think?

World Bank and IMF said from one of the other guys, I think Scotti G, that they could go up to 20% of the $3.22 that it was when they were taken over. and I think he also said, Iraq has a deal with Kuwait to not go more the 50 cents above their rate. Then others are talking the high rates, $8-11 and some are talking the low rates, 85 cents to a $1. There is one site that is even having a rate/date contest with a total of 10 million Dinar for the correct answers and every one that enters gets 1,000 Dinar.

So toss in your 2 cents from your research? I am not being a smart aleck, or bashing anyone. I am really interested in other folks thoughts from their own research??? It seems like a coin toss between the low end and the high end. We all would prefer the high end but IMHO, I am more comfortable with the $3 range, not because of Okie but just from all the reading I have done since Feb. So, lets have it folks. What are your guesses? They are as good as everyone elses!

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BoltUpright Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:24 pm

It's going to come out low($1?) and suck in all those people that are saying "Oh, I'd be happy with a nickle. Just give me anything, I'm so desperate to get this over with" and then once they suck all of them in, it will go up again. The biggest problem is Iraq agreed that it wouldn't come out higher than Kuwait so I'm hoping that even though Kuwait did a small bump a little while ago, they will bump theirs as well at the same time. At some point, within a couple months post RV, it should hover in the mid $3's to low $4's. I don't buy in to the "pegged to GBP" theory because that just flat out makes too much sense! I mean, why on earth tie your currency to a sinking ship(USD) when you could tie it to one of the strongest currencies around(GBP)? That would just be too intelligent but with all the backdoor deals goin' on, I'll bet it's gonna be USD to help bolster us. But to be honest, this is one contest that I would enjoy nothing more than losing. I sooooooo hope RQ is correct and that we see some kind of insane $8+ rate but again, knowing it has to be close to the KWD keeps me grounded mid $3's, low $4's after the sucker rate runs its course.
BoltUpright
BoltUpright
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosienogg Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:36 pm

I still LOVEEEEEEEEEE ! the 8.00 range.

I like to dream Big.

G O R V !

rosienogg
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinargirlk Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:52 pm

My family and friends that are invested have a "pool" going also.... The $3.22 rate makes the most sense - but I like to think OKIE is right at $4.40!!
Anything above that - everyone should CASHI IN EVERY IQD YOU OWN AS FAST AS POSSIBLE!!!! IMO the region is still so violent and volatile that it will
be a few years for the country to "understand" the riches it has and realize its true economic potential - and abandon the violent nature/culture it has been
acustomed to for MANY MANY MANY MANY years. IMO the violence and lack of education will thwart true economic growth (in the global arena) for many
years - keeping their currency based (somewhat artificially) solely on oil production.

dinargirlk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WHAT'S THE RATE? Empty Whats the Rat

Post by tomb22 Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:27 pm

Thanks for your input, it is fun to see what others are thinking.

Regarding the conversion, I have seen 2 different ways to figure it to. I like the one where you take the pound and multiply it (1.63 x each dinar)

tomb22
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tomb22 Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:29 pm

BoltUpright wrote:It's going to come out low($1?) and suck in all those people that are saying "Oh, I'd be happy with a nickle. Just give me anything, I'm so desperate to get this over with" and then once they suck all of them in, it will go up again. The biggest problem is Iraq agreed that it wouldn't come out higher than Kuwait so I'm hoping that even though Kuwait did a small bump a little while ago, they will bump theirs as well at the same time. At some point, within a couple months post RV, it should hover in the mid $3's to low $4's. I don't buy in to the "pegged to GBP" theory because that just flat out makes too much sense! I mean, why on earth tie your currency to a sinking ship(USD) when you could tie it to one of the strongest currencies around(GBP)? That would just be too intelligent but with all the backdoor deals goin' on, I'll bet it's gonna be USD to help bolster us. But to be honest, this is one contest that I would enjoy nothing more than losing. I sooooooo hope RQ is correct and that we see some kind of insane $8+ rate but again, knowing it has to be close to the KWD keeps me grounded mid $3's, low $4's after the sucker rate runs its course.

I like this one, it fits my way of looking at it.

tomb22
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Len Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:40 pm

the big problem for iraq, is how to keep their citizens from all becoming millionairs and having inflation explode. IF an in-country lop happened (example: exchange a 10,000 note for a new low denom 10 dinar note) and rv the new dinar to $1, that would give them about a 14% increase ( 86 cents to a buck) so hopefully they would be happy with that. then the rest of us can cash our 000 notes for the new buck/dinar rate, or wait till the dinar floats to the $4 level ( could float fast???).

i feel iraq MUST have a plan how to get their citizens rv'd FIRST before worying about us. anyone else have a guess how it will be done?

of coarse, this is only my opinion/guess
Len
Len
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:47 pm

based on the words of a CBI Advisor, im thinking somewhere between $1.12-$1.17!!! SHoudl be great.
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WHAT'S THE RATE? Empty Rate

Post by faithfullyhis Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:51 pm

RV & cashing in today !!! + Note on CBI Announce Forecast
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tue, 9 Aug 2011 18:54:05 FW: RV & cashing in today !!!

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 9:16 AMRV & cashing in today !!!

GM

I know U've all rec'd emails from me B 4 similar to the below, but I just rec'd a confirming call from OKIE. He rec'd a call at 2:15 AM his time, saying we can go to the bank starting this afternoon at $5.25 against the British Pound, making it over $8.40 to us.

The most recent hold-up has been the IMF and WB demanding a 1% fee & it was decided to pay it rather than to hold up the RV any longer. This was just posted on Okie's site. Let's hope.

Jim

Am declaring a HIGH RV ALERT ....... with all the intel out there from Tony, Dan, Rich Queen, OmniGirl, Okie and Bulldog at 99.25% RV today.. I say HIGH RV ALERT!
[12:57:22 PM | Edited 12:58:07 PM] david.lebrock: [omnigirl] GO TO .....WWW.CBI.IQ................ THEY ARE EXPECTED TO POST THE NEW RATES
BETWEEN 4 AND 6 PM CENTRAL TODAY.... CBI IS HOSTED IN TEXAS.....

faithfullyhis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Len Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:53 pm

faithfullyhis wrote:RV & cashing in today !!! + Note on CBI Announce Forecast
~~~~~~~~~~~

GM

I know U've all rec'd emails from me B 4 similar to the below, but I just rec'd a confirming call from OKIE. He rec'd a call at 2:15 AM his time, saying we can go to the bank starting this afternoon at $5.25 against the British Pound, making it over $8.40 to us.

The most recent hold-up has been the IMF and WB demanding a 1% fee & it was decided to pay it rather than to hold up the RV any longer. This was just posted on Okie's site. Let's hope.

Jim

Am declaring a HIGH RV ALERT ....... with all the intel out there from Tony, Dan, Rich Queen, OmniGirl, Okie and Bulldog at 99.25% RV today.. I say HIGH RV ALERT!
[12:57:22 PM | Edited 12:58:07 PM] david.lebrock: [omnigirl] GO TO .....WWW.CBI.IQ................ THEY ARE EXPECTED TO POST THE NEW RATES

Len
Len
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:56 pm

Its 7pm CST, i hope you are correct. But thus far there has been no RV and the CBI Site is reflecting the status quo for the last several years. Anyhow, if it is today the CBI will update at 3:30 AM CST.
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tomb22 Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:06 pm

Len wrote:
faithfullyhis wrote:RV & cashing in today !!! + Note on CBI Announce Forecast
~~~~~~~~~~~

GM

Jim

This was an August 9, post?? Is there a point? If it is, it is too subtle for me ☀

tomb22
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WHAT'S THE RATE? Empty RATE...we will be happy !

Post by faithfullyhis Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:56 pm

8-5-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man HOUSTON------TRANQUILITY BASE
HERE-------THE EAGLE HAS LANDED. THE RATE IS 5.25 PEGGED TO THE
ENGLISH POUND WHICH IN TURN RELATES AND IS EQUIVLENT TO 8.40 USD AS
TO HOW LONG THIS RATE WILL HOLD IS ANYONES GUESS. ENJOY AND SAVOR
THE MOMENT--IT ONLY COMES ONCE IN A HUNDRED GENERATIONS

8-5-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man JUST RECEIVED WORD THE RATE IS IN THE
COMPUTER AT THE BANK--WHICH MEANS IT IS ACTIVE...LOOKS LIKE MY RATE
WAS A CHEAPO RATE...PLACE HOLDER RATE, BUT ACCURATE RATE

8-5-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man THE NEWS JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND
BETTER. THAT JINGLE YOU HEAR IS NOT CHRISTMAS BELLS----IT'S COINS
IN PEOPLES POCKETS-----PLAIN ENOUGH???? PLAN ON BEING BUSY NEXT
WEEK. PLAIN AND SIMPLE----R/V IS NOW IN THE HISTORY BOOKS

faithfullyhis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WHAT'S THE RATE? Empty HMMM

Post by tomb22 Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:18 pm

faithfullyhis wrote:8-5-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man HOUSTON------TRANQUILITY BASE
HERE-------THE EAGLE HAS LANDED. THE RATE IS 5.25 PEGGED TO THE
ENGLISH POUND WHICH IN TURN RELATES AND IS EQUIVLENT TO 8.40 USD AS
TO HOW LONG THIS RATE WILL HOLD IS ANYONES GUESS. ENJOY AND SAVOR
THE MOMENT--IT ONLY COMES ONCE IN A HUNDRED GENERATIONS

8-5-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man JUST RECEIVED WORD THE RATE IS IN THE
COMPUTER AT THE BANK--WHICH MEANS IT IS ACTIVE...LOOKS LIKE MY RATE
WAS A CHEAPO RATE...PLACE HOLDER RATE, BUT ACCURATE RATE

8-5-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man THE NEWS JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND
BETTER. THAT JINGLE YOU HEAR IS NOT CHRISTMAS BELLS----IT'S COINS
IN PEOPLES POCKETS-----PLAIN ENOUGH???? PLAN ON BEING BUSY NEXT
WEEK. PLAIN AND SIMPLE----R/V IS NOW IN THE HISTORY BOOKS

Oh gosh, I guess now, I must "get it." Okie's "intel" has been wrong on the dates and the rates. What else is new? Every "guru" has been wrong thus far. Okie even says that the intel he has received and passed on to us at no cost, I might add has been wrong. Here is a NEWSFLASH, none of us knows the rate and date. What is your guess. Or is it that you just like trying to stir the pot, stir something, anything to give meaning to your life?
So, as requested at the very beginning of the Post, You have now been dubbed a "guru." Please give us the benefit of your research. What are your thoughts. I would really like to know. Honest! ☀ What is your best guess for a date and rate ☀

tomb22
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down