Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tonys Conference Call Today 2-14-14 Things were in motion last night but they were stopped...it was serious to make sure it was taken care of and has been resolved. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tonys Conference Call Today 2-14-14 Things were in motion last night but they were stopped...it was serious to make sure it was taken care of and has been resolved. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Tonys Conference Call Today 2-14-14 Things were in motion last night but they were stopped...it was serious to make sure it was taken care of and has been resolved. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tonys Conference Call Today 2-14-14 Things were in motion last night but they were stopped...it was serious to make sure it was taken care of and has been resolved. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tonys Conference Call Today 2-14-14 Things were in motion last night but they were stopped...it was serious to make sure it was taken care of and has been resolved. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tonys Conference Call Today 2-14-14 Things were in motion last night but they were stopped...it was serious to make sure it was taken care of and has been resolved. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tonys Conference Call Today 2-14-14 Things were in motion last night but they were stopped...it was serious to make sure it was taken care of and has been resolved. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tonys Conference Call Today 2-14-14 Things were in motion last night but they were stopped...it was serious to make sure it was taken care of and has been resolved. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tonys Conference Call Today 2-14-14 Things were in motion last night but they were stopped...it was serious to make sure it was taken care of and has been resolved. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tonys Conference Call Today 2-14-14 Things were in motion last night but they were stopped...it was serious to make sure it was taken care of and has been resolved. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tonys Conference Call Today 2-14-14 Things were in motion last night but they were stopped...it was serious to make sure it was taken care of and has been resolved. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tonys Conference Call Today 2-14-14 Things were in motion last night but they were stopped...it was serious to make sure it was taken care of and has been resolved. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tonys Conference Call Today 2-14-14 Things were in motion last night but they were stopped...it was serious to make sure it was taken care of and has been resolved. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Tonys Conference Call Today 2-14-14 Things were in motion last night but they were stopped...it was serious to make sure it was taken care of and has been resolved. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Tonys Conference Call Today 2-14-14 Things were in motion last night but they were stopped...it was serious to make sure it was taken care of and has been resolved. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Tonys Conference Call Today 2-14-14 Things were in motion last night but they were stopped...it was serious to make sure it was taken care of and has been resolved. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Tonys Conference Call Today 2-14-14 Things were in motion last night but they were stopped...it was serious to make sure it was taken care of and has been resolved. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Tonys Conference Call Today 2-14-14 Things were in motion last night but they were stopped...it was serious to make sure it was taken care of and has been resolved. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Tonys Conference Call Today 2-14-14 Things were in motion last night but they were stopped...it was serious to make sure it was taken care of and has been resolved. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Tonys Conference Call Today 2-14-14 Things were in motion last night but they were stopped...it was serious to make sure it was taken care of and has been resolved. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Tonys Conference Call Today 2-14-14 Things were in motion last night but they were stopped...it was serious to make sure it was taken care of and has been resolved.

Go down

Tonys Conference Call Today 2-14-14 Things were in motion last night but they were stopped...it was serious to make sure it was taken care of and has been resolved. Empty Tonys Conference Call Today 2-14-14 Things were in motion last night but they were stopped...it was serious to make sure it was taken care of and has been resolved.

Post by Ponee Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:33 pm

Because he was KICKED OFF OF BLOG TALK RADIO here is Tony's Conference call today.

2-14-2014 Intel Guru TNT Tony We should have been in bank line right now. That was the intention for today. Today is Friday and their banks were open earlier exchanging to lower denoms, no USD can be used except for US bases. Things were in motion last night but they were stopped...it was serious to make sure it was taken care of and has been resolved. This time it was not the US that stopped it. This one thing held us up but they set a new time table and I'm expecting it this weekend. Call centers & exchange centers are there. The rates changed again yesterday. They went up higher than discussed before. It was made better for you yesterday.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is the LINK to his Conference Call since he was KICKED OFF OF BLOG TALK RADIO...

https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback/?n=IJlkD%2FdbHjR

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tonys Conference Call Today 2-14-14 Things were in motion last night but they were stopped...it was serious to make sure it was taken care of and has been resolved. Empty Re: Tonys Conference Call Today 2-14-14 Things were in motion last night but they were stopped...it was serious to make sure it was taken care of and has been resolved.

Post by Ponee Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:38 pm

I listened to it and he is a bigger ass than I remember.   He  laughs and says that "one man"  referring to Diston, couldnt get him kicked off the talk show. Ok you are right Tony, so it must have been something BIGGER .  It had to be that Blog Talk Radio figured out that you are not worth the trouble.  I mean, they are making a lot of money off of you ... and still they thought you were bad news. Bad enough to get rid of you and give up that money coming in.  This is not something to be proud of tony. Really.

Also As for it being in motion last night... is that like all the other times for so many years?   And something serious stopped it. Oh ok. Really.  What could it be this time?  ANd how could it be stopped when so many times you have said it is TOTALLY DONE. RVed DONE.

You are one lie after another ...

Here are more of his calling it RVed... go to https://www.dinardaily.net/f47-tony  and decide for yourself

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tonys Conference Call Today 2-14-14 Things were in motion last night but they were stopped...it was serious to make sure it was taken care of and has been resolved. Empty Re: Tonys Conference Call Today 2-14-14 Things were in motion last night but they were stopped...it was serious to make sure it was taken care of and has been resolved.

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:46 am

Thanks Tony for all you do !
For years you have worked day & night , tirelessly - just for us !
You are do unselfish trying to get the rest of us the best rate possible !

What would we do without you Tony ??

Oops !! Am I on the wrong site here ??? Is this not DR ??
Ohhhhh . Well strike everything I just said !

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:24 am

Shall I start filtering your posts FG??? NO TONY WORSHIPPING POSTS ALLOWED! THEY WILL BE REMOVED!  HAHAHA just kidding. We will present all sides and would really welcome some input from those who follow Tony.  I need SOMEONE to explain to me

1. How they can over look that he is under indictment for Fraud --- and don't tell me "everyone has a past" .  This isn't his past, this is his present as the pre-trial is scheduled for March 25th.  How do you find it ok that he stole 4.5 million from others just like you trying to make a financial way in life.

2.  How can you believe that an average joe schmoe like Tony has any contacts in foreign countries and in high gov't offices. 

3.  How you can believe that any of those said officials would give a rat's ass about Tony and confide in a known criminal about what is going on with a countries currency and political agenda's? Tony is a nobody to them.

4.  How you can hear him say it has RV'ed dozens and dozens of times as completely DONE and still believe it EVERYTIME  he says it again.

Please, please, please, explain and  justify any of this for me with proof.  Because it just boggles my mind.  Please feel free to post about it. We ALL want to know.

Last edited by Ponee on Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:02 am

All I can say Ponee is : Tony for Presudent "

I may get banned , but oh well !

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum