Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Angelquest says the dinar is now on the open market as of the 16th I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Angelquest says the dinar is now on the open market as of the 16th I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Angelquest says the dinar is now on the open market as of the 16th I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Angelquest says the dinar is now on the open market as of the 16th I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Angelquest says the dinar is now on the open market as of the 16th I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Angelquest says the dinar is now on the open market as of the 16th I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Angelquest says the dinar is now on the open market as of the 16th I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Angelquest says the dinar is now on the open market as of the 16th I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Angelquest says the dinar is now on the open market as of the 16th I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Angelquest says the dinar is now on the open market as of the 16th I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Angelquest says the dinar is now on the open market as of the 16th I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Angelquest says the dinar is now on the open market as of the 16th I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Angelquest says the dinar is now on the open market as of the 16th I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Angelquest says the dinar is now on the open market as of the 16th I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Angelquest says the dinar is now on the open market as of the 16th I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Angelquest says the dinar is now on the open market as of the 16th I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Angelquest says the dinar is now on the open market as of the 16th I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Angelquest says the dinar is now on the open market as of the 16th I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Angelquest says the dinar is now on the open market as of the 16th I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Angelquest says the dinar is now on the open market as of the 16th I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Angelquest says the dinar is now on the open market as of the 16th

5 posters

Go down

Angelquest says the dinar is now on the open market as of the 16th Empty Angelquest says the dinar is now on the open market as of the 16th

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:31 pm

2-13-2014 Intel Guru Angelquest this is what came out of iraq yesterday for those of you that have not seen or heard it. BREAKING NEWS Iraq TV said today at 1PM that all physical currency has to be in the bank...this will immediately cause an increase in the demand of the dinar raising its value. They are now in a race to implement their budget immediately. The dinar is now on the open market as of the 16th by the selling of government bonds. This will cause some type of RV just by supply and demand due to nobody having dinar for the auctions. They would then have to release the rate and break out the Lower Denominations.

i do not follow iraq for iraq is the after news...they will not release major info till they are allowed too so this tells me something is going on and they seem to put the 16th out sooooooo...but it can truly happen in the drop of a pin.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Angelquest says the dinar is now on the open market as of the 16th Empty Re: Angelquest says the dinar is now on the open market as of the 16th

Post by Kevind53 Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:46 pm

All this talk about the 16th is interesting, although so far, I have seen absolutely zero verification of any of it.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Angelquest says the dinar is now on the open market as of the 16th 2805820865  Angelquest says the dinar is now on the open market as of the 16th 2805820865  Angelquest says the dinar is now on the open market as of the 16th 2805820865  Angelquest says the dinar is now on the open market as of the 16th 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Angelquest says the dinar is now on the open market as of the 16th Empty Re: Angelquest says the dinar is now on the open market as of the 16th

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:57 pm

Isn't angelquest from the TNT group?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:26 am

What the #*^% !! Angelquest.... Who-What ,thats it, lets bring an angel term into the name of the Knew so called guru on the block..ANGELQUEST showing TONITE at 9:00 on channel 42.. ,Just die off would you please....................Angelquest,whatever you freaks.Tnt and the gang
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:16 am

Yeah ! Yeah ! Yeah !
Another arm of Tony's to keep the sheepie at the edge of their seats or to be scrambling gobbling up more reserves !
It's the same old , same old pumpers game folks !

Absolutely NOTHING being spewed from ANYONE connected with the TNT site can be taken seriously .

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:22 pm

It is too bad that Angelquest isn't running the CBI.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by occe Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:15 pm

Isn't it supposed to be windy at the market on the 16th? Maybe we should set up a windbreaker to keep the dinar intact and from blowing into Iran where they will surely use the currency to buy nukes and delay the RV. 

coffee  sarcastic
occe
occe
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by CroatianLight Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:04 pm

My first feeling was TNT - AngelQuest and it sounds like the same writer that writes for Tony. This is getting really boring and not so funny anymore that people can be so stupid and believe this crap, they must be either on drugs, or Dr. Kathryn E.May's entities mother/father god cast a spell on them and they are not in touch with this reality but another one. 

I can't understand that a human being will believe a person who has NEVER been right about AN RV, who has NEVER provided any facts or proof, who has NEVER trusted his team to even share names or 3 letter agencies and who has NEVER revealed his contact information, photo etc., as most legitimate businessmen do. I don't understand it, it is beyond anything I can comprehend or people are just STUPID to the core and were born that way. 

The only reasonable explanation would be is that these folks are truly desperate and have horrible financial problems and they can't go back, it would be too painful to even consider that their is no wealth, so they would rather just wake up every morning pretending an RV is going to happen.

CroatianLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:15 pm

You pretty much summed the whole TNT TONY -- We are the People crew up to a T.  Desperation makes many over look  reason.

Plus, it is easier to to blame your financial woes on the RV that hasn't happened yet, rather than going out and getting a second job, better job or A JOB.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by occe Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:07 pm

Angelquest: "they will not release major info till they are allowed too so this tells me something is going on and they seem to put the 16th out sooooooo...but it can truly happen in the drop of a pin.

Hey, what was it Angel said? Something is going on...hmmm...drop of a pin....I just know I've heard this before...maybe I can verify on the puter...

:head bang:         sarcastic
occe
occe
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum