Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The TNT TONY "we are the people" members are getting restless I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The TNT TONY "we are the people" members are getting restless I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The TNT TONY "we are the people" members are getting restless I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The TNT TONY "we are the people" members are getting restless I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The TNT TONY "we are the people" members are getting restless I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The TNT TONY "we are the people" members are getting restless I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The TNT TONY "we are the people" members are getting restless I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The TNT TONY "we are the people" members are getting restless I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The TNT TONY "we are the people" members are getting restless I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The TNT TONY "we are the people" members are getting restless I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The TNT TONY "we are the people" members are getting restless I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The TNT TONY "we are the people" members are getting restless I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The TNT TONY "we are the people" members are getting restless I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The TNT TONY "we are the people" members are getting restless I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The TNT TONY "we are the people" members are getting restless I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The TNT TONY "we are the people" members are getting restless I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The TNT TONY "we are the people" members are getting restless I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The TNT TONY "we are the people" members are getting restless I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The TNT TONY "we are the people" members are getting restless I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The TNT TONY "we are the people" members are getting restless I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

The TNT TONY "we are the people" members are getting restless

+5
aksafeone
catman
Goldiegirl
Kevind53
Ponee
9 posters

Go down

The TNT TONY "we are the people" members are getting restless Empty The TNT TONY "we are the people" members are getting restless

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:58 pm

The "we are the people" members are getting restless

Nancy

Tony, if you even read these posts, you must know how let down #We Are The People are feeling today. (Thur) Why, Why, Why if your top top guy said it is a go, THEN WHY HASN'T IT GONE?? We wait and wait, but why?? If there is so must proof, why is every day the same. It's coming, its right around the corner, everyone has signed off (but what have they signed off on? It is not giving what WEARETHEPEOPLE have been told by you we are getting? Is this info just big talk from ...you to keep everyone CALM and WAITING? Believe this, WE ARE THE PEOPLE want to believe you, but come on Tony it keeps getting harder and harder to believe anything from your top dogs. All this delay is doing is make the people who follow your every word angry and an angry crowd really can do a lot of damage. Who really wants the crowd to get angrier and what purpose will this serve for the people. Even if you have no new news, you really need to tell the people what is going on, but I think WEARETHEPEOPLE are getting pretty fed up with the way this is being handled. So what is it going to be???????? I don't think you or anybody else at this point can keep 5 million people quite before not a few, but most of them will go public.

Michelle
Once again lies! We were told numbers would come out this morning and we are past the AM hours. How long do we sit around waiting to be lied to?

Nancy
I listened to the call and we were suppose to see something this morning. Well here we are again.

George

you suckers keep buying more and more dinars when tony tells you were close but the rate has dropped!!! So now you go out to buy more and more to do catch up and tony gets richer and richer no matter what he sez he's making the $$$$$$ WAKE UP you koolaide drinkers and smell the coffee, Its all about greed !!! you think your going to be rich and tony counts on your greed . YOU don't think he's really doing it out of kindness. How much longer are you going to take it ? You all must start calling the media to expose whats going on and how your being misled by tony cause it is about tony no matter what he sez , Then you are really WE THE PEOPLE and were not going to take it anymore

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The TNT TONY "we are the people" members are getting restless Empty Re: The TNT TONY "we are the people" members are getting restless

Post by DinarPolice Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:59 pm

Think about it, if Iraq was to RV, the last thing they would want is to tell ANYONE about it before hand as that would just lead to last minute speculation which would cost Iraq more money in exchange. So anyone that tells you "I spoke with some bank presidents and they say its ....", is just feeding you crap as no way is Iraq going to announce a coming RV to anyone. The worst folks to tell would in fact be wealthy people like bank presidents since they could easily drop enough into dinars to cost Iraq significant money in exchange. So anyone that says that they talked to someone that "knows", is feeding you a line of BS. Only the CBI knows and they are not going to tell anyone.

DinarPolice

Back to top Go down

The TNT TONY "we are the people" members are getting restless Empty Re: The TNT TONY "we are the people" members are getting restless

Post by Kevind53 Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:35 pm

DinarPolice ----  The TNT TONY "we are the people" members are getting restless 2218296283 

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The TNT TONY "we are the people" members are getting restless 2805820865  The TNT TONY "we are the people" members are getting restless 2805820865  The TNT TONY "we are the people" members are getting restless 2805820865  The TNT TONY "we are the people" members are getting restless 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:32 pm

The Dinar Police?  Come on George, make it happen!!! 

The TNT TONY "we are the people" members are getting restless Iraqi-dinar1
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:40 pm

DinarPolice,

Here is something to think about.  There are a lot of estimates on how much dinar is held in the US, but one of the lower numbers is 3 million holders at about 1 million each.  Even at a 1 to 1 RV that would mean Iraq would need 3 TRILLION dollars to redeem that dinar.  Of course, if you believe the US government is going to take it all in and use for oil credits as some say, then Iraq wouldn't need the cash, but the US government would, and where are they going to get 3 TRILLION dollars?
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:51 pm

Hey at this point 2 cents is a profit. I agree 1:1 the numbers don't add up.  Most people I know have more than 1 million.
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:29 pm

I don't think anyone, especially the gurus know. In fact, how could anyone know unless they had the records of each and every dealer? I'll be happy with whatever, but I question anyone who says there are X number of dinar in the US.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The TNT TONY "we are the people" members are getting restless 2805820865  The TNT TONY "we are the people" members are getting restless 2805820865  The TNT TONY "we are the people" members are getting restless 2805820865  The TNT TONY "we are the people" members are getting restless 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:09 am

What's the difference?  How much is anywhere makes not a whit of difference.  They money is paper hanging material as long as the currency is not internationally recognized.  The value is a moor point at this time - it is worthless (more or less) until such time as it gains status and then the value should come to what is the going rate as applied to the currency that it will be redeemed for. 

Until and unless this so called RV occurs ALL ELSE IS CONJECTURE.  The tooth fairy, Easter Bunny, and Elvis could be the intel providers and it wouldn't make any more difference than those that are spewing bull malarky now. 

Some of us have already moved on from the Dinar - doesn't mean we sold it/gave it away/or other wise disposed of it - and have taken the choice of investing in other things.  Time to move on, folks.  The dinar is more or less a dead issue - as it now sits.  Drama is not what makes the world go round - neither is the Dinar at this time.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by leo560 Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:17 am

Why not just sell your dinar, that way you dont have to listen to TONT TNT DINAR. That way you can go back to your exciting life!!!

leo560

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:59 am

Excuse me leo560 but I don't see as how that is any of your business what I do with my dinar.  I stated an opinion of where I thought this investment was at this time and according to the track record to date what I felt was the direction I felt it was going.  I do not believe that I expressed any opinion as to the disposition of my dinar at this or any other time.  I believe that is a personal matter.

As to my existing life - that too is really none of your business, however I am more than satisfied with the life I now have to include the investments that I have.  I believe in diversification and have followed that premise for many years.  As a coin and currency collector I have "played' in that venue for many years and enjoy the atmosphere.

As to Tony and the other gurus - I ever so much enjoy polking fun at them and including them in my "circus atmosphere."  Anyone who would take them seriously is far from an ideal choice for a business partner let alone a good business risk.  That also is my personal opinion.  Thank You.

Oh and I am a leo also.
The TNT TONY "we are the people" members are getting restless Ping
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:49 pm

Goldiegirl wrote:Hey at this point 2 cents is a profit. I agree 1:1 the numbers don't add up. 

Neither does your 2 cents number.  Neither does 1 cent.  Neither does half of a cent.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:05 pm

This has been my argument from the start....

This is a WORLDWIDE event...Tony..DC...OKIE...Poppy etc etc are just regular guys/girls like you and I.  If this is something that is going to effect at minimum 1 rather large country and possibly the world...do you really think that there would be such free flowing information to the general public???
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:27 pm

catman wrote:DinarPolice,

Here is something to think about.  There are a lot of estimates on how much dinar is held in the US, but one of the lower numbers is 3 million holders at about 1 million each.  Even at a 1 to 1 RV that would mean Iraq would need 3 TRILLION dollars to redeem that dinar.  Of course, if you believe the US government is going to take it all in and use for oil credits as some say, then Iraq wouldn't need the cash, but the US government would, and where are they going to get 3 TRILLION dollars?

The TNT TONY "we are the people" members are getting restless 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:27 pm

catman wrote:DinarPolice,

Bake sale?

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:38 pm

GoFundMe account set up for #wearethepeople?

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:39 pm

The TNT TONY "we are the people" members are getting restless 11021_47786

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

The TNT TONY "we are the people" members are getting restless Empty Bs

Post by Bryan NITTY Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:32 pm

TONY LYING ASS BEEN TO JAIL.AND BACK, AND THERE STILL IS NO RV, WHY BECAUSE THERE IS NO RV..THESE TO GIGGLING FAGS GET ON CALLS WEEK IN WEEK OUT LYING AND GIGGLING, RAY GAY ASS SAID 2YEARS AGO THAT HIS FRIEND IN IRAQ NAMED AHMED, LOL SAID IT RV'D, NOW KEEP IN MIND THAT WAS W YEARS AGO, DONT FORGET ABOUT THE ONE WHERE THEY WERE EXCHANGING IN RENO, AND ATLANTA. ..AND THAT SHIT ABOUT WHEN IT RV EVERY BODY GONNA MEET UP IN VEGAS AND PARTY, LOL ...I CAN GO ON FOR DAYS ABOUT THESE 2..

Bryan NITTY

Back to top Go down

Post by Argonian Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:31 pm

And it will continue until the gurus are shot dead, and the sites decide to quit bringing their f'kn lies in here, it is a constant thing, past and present bullshit, who the f'k cares, anyway, now? A lot of these peckerheads don't have anything else to do, or, their sex life sucks, they need a f'n hobby, IF they have any fingers-10 years from now those sorry bastards will still be out there, trying to maneuver their wheelchairs around their nursing home rooms, hollering and spouting the same lying shit--Most of these guru idiots are stupid, but apparently they don't see that, but we do-The dinar is now a fk'n whim, and will be that way long after the nuclear smoke settles-It's all over but the crying-

Argonian

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:02 pm

Argonian wrote:...the sites decide to quit bringing their f'kn lies in here, it is a constant thing, past and present bullshit,...

If your upset about debunking the Gurus lies, maybe you should stick with the news instead?

https://www.dinardaily.net/f29-iraq-and-dinar-article-based-information-and-discussions

This site affords folks the opportunity to call them out, unlike the other sites who censor, or otherwise ban them...

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:11 am

ayestu

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum