Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
I like exotic foods but this is just over the top. Cops Raid And Shut Down Restaurant In Nigeria For Selling Human Flesh I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
I like exotic foods but this is just over the top. Cops Raid And Shut Down Restaurant In Nigeria For Selling Human Flesh I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
I like exotic foods but this is just over the top. Cops Raid And Shut Down Restaurant In Nigeria For Selling Human Flesh I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
I like exotic foods but this is just over the top. Cops Raid And Shut Down Restaurant In Nigeria For Selling Human Flesh I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
I like exotic foods but this is just over the top. Cops Raid And Shut Down Restaurant In Nigeria For Selling Human Flesh I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
I like exotic foods but this is just over the top. Cops Raid And Shut Down Restaurant In Nigeria For Selling Human Flesh I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
I like exotic foods but this is just over the top. Cops Raid And Shut Down Restaurant In Nigeria For Selling Human Flesh I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
I like exotic foods but this is just over the top. Cops Raid And Shut Down Restaurant In Nigeria For Selling Human Flesh I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
I like exotic foods but this is just over the top. Cops Raid And Shut Down Restaurant In Nigeria For Selling Human Flesh I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
I like exotic foods but this is just over the top. Cops Raid And Shut Down Restaurant In Nigeria For Selling Human Flesh I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
I like exotic foods but this is just over the top. Cops Raid And Shut Down Restaurant In Nigeria For Selling Human Flesh I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
I like exotic foods but this is just over the top. Cops Raid And Shut Down Restaurant In Nigeria For Selling Human Flesh I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
I like exotic foods but this is just over the top. Cops Raid And Shut Down Restaurant In Nigeria For Selling Human Flesh I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
I like exotic foods but this is just over the top. Cops Raid And Shut Down Restaurant In Nigeria For Selling Human Flesh I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
I like exotic foods but this is just over the top. Cops Raid And Shut Down Restaurant In Nigeria For Selling Human Flesh I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
I like exotic foods but this is just over the top. Cops Raid And Shut Down Restaurant In Nigeria For Selling Human Flesh I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
I like exotic foods but this is just over the top. Cops Raid And Shut Down Restaurant In Nigeria For Selling Human Flesh I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

» Why Investing in the Iraqi Dinar Is a Bad Idea — What's Happening with IQD to USD
I like exotic foods but this is just over the top. Cops Raid And Shut Down Restaurant In Nigeria For Selling Human Flesh I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:09 pm by RamblerNash

» IRAQ DOLLAR BAN: Three Currency Lessons
I like exotic foods but this is just over the top. Cops Raid And Shut Down Restaurant In Nigeria For Selling Human Flesh I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 5:48 pm by RamblerNash

» Did Kyle Get The Gist Of The Dinarland Cult? THE FUNNIEST 15 COMMENTS FROM 2023: My Response ????????
I like exotic foods but this is just over the top. Cops Raid And Shut Down Restaurant In Nigeria For Selling Human Flesh I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 5:43 pm by RamblerNash

I like exotic foods but this is just over the top. Cops Raid And Shut Down Restaurant In Nigeria For Selling Human Flesh

3 posters

Go down

I like exotic foods but this is just over the top. Cops Raid And Shut Down Restaurant In Nigeria For Selling Human Flesh Empty I like exotic foods but this is just over the top. Cops Raid And Shut Down Restaurant In Nigeria For Selling Human Flesh

Post by Troyboy Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:25 am

Cops Raid And Shut Down Restaurant In Nigeria For Selling Human Flesh

I like exotic foods but this is just over the top. Cops Raid And Shut Down Restaurant In Nigeria For Selling Human Flesh HumanFleshRestaurant

By Doris Quintanilla, Wed, February 12, 2014
Police reportedly closed down a hotel restaurant in Nigeria after it was found to be selling human flesh. Eleven people, including the hotel owner, were arrested.

Authorities were able to recover at least two human heads when they raided the Anambra, Nigeria restaurant after receiving a tip from area residents on Thursday morning.

The fresh heads were found wrapped in cellophane sheets, and police said roasted human head was even on the menu, according to The Mirror.
Weapons, including two guns and dozens of rounds of ammunition, were also discovered.

“We always saw weird people coming and going,” one local resident said.
“Each time I came to market, because the hotel is very close to the market, I always noticed funny movements in and out of the hotel; dirty people with dirty characters always come into the hotel,” a vegetable seller in the area told the Osum Defender. “So, I was not surprised when the police made this discovery."

A pastor, who was surprised to learn he had been served human flesh, complained to the police.

“The workers told me that I ate human flesh,” he said. “I was shocked.”
The pastor also mentioned the bill for his human flesh meal was very expensive. Obviously that's the worst part of all this -- the price tag associated with human meat.

Sources: The Mirror, Osun Defender

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/cops-raid-and-shut-down-restaurant-nigeria-selling-human-flesh
Troyboy
Troyboy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

I like exotic foods but this is just over the top. Cops Raid And Shut Down Restaurant In Nigeria For Selling Human Flesh Empty Re: I like exotic foods but this is just over the top. Cops Raid And Shut Down Restaurant In Nigeria For Selling Human Flesh

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:28 am

Obviously that's the worst part of all this -- the price tag associated with human meat.

Oh, THAT'S the worst part?  Wow, ok. And, who are these people who have been eaten?  Where did they come from? Were they murdered for the very purpose of being eaten.  I have questions that will never be answered.  I am deeply disturbed.

Thanks TroyBoy, now I can't UNTHINK this post.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

I like exotic foods but this is just over the top. Cops Raid And Shut Down Restaurant In Nigeria For Selling Human Flesh Empty Re: I like exotic foods but this is just over the top. Cops Raid And Shut Down Restaurant In Nigeria For Selling Human Flesh

Post by RoyBoy Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:07 pm

Ponee , Don't go to China and order unless you fully understand what your ordering , you will only get more disturbed .
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum