Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT TONY - We are the People  - POST FROM INES RADMAN  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT TONY - We are the People  - POST FROM INES RADMAN  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
TNT TONY - We are the People  - POST FROM INES RADMAN  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT TONY - We are the People  - POST FROM INES RADMAN  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT TONY - We are the People  - POST FROM INES RADMAN  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT TONY - We are the People  - POST FROM INES RADMAN  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT TONY - We are the People  - POST FROM INES RADMAN  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT TONY - We are the People  - POST FROM INES RADMAN  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT TONY - We are the People  - POST FROM INES RADMAN  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT TONY - We are the People  - POST FROM INES RADMAN  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT TONY - We are the People  - POST FROM INES RADMAN  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT TONY - We are the People  - POST FROM INES RADMAN  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT TONY - We are the People  - POST FROM INES RADMAN  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TNT TONY - We are the People  - POST FROM INES RADMAN  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TNT TONY - We are the People  - POST FROM INES RADMAN  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TNT TONY - We are the People  - POST FROM INES RADMAN  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TNT TONY - We are the People  - POST FROM INES RADMAN  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
TNT TONY - We are the People  - POST FROM INES RADMAN  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
TNT TONY - We are the People  - POST FROM INES RADMAN  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
TNT TONY - We are the People  - POST FROM INES RADMAN  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

TNT TONY - We are the People - POST FROM INES RADMAN

3 posters

Go down

TNT TONY - We are the People  - POST FROM INES RADMAN  Empty TNT TONY - We are the People - POST FROM INES RADMAN

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:24 am

POST FROM INES RADMAN re: TNT TONY

I just finished listening to the first 20 minutes of Tony's CC. For starters the guy is really stupid. He's telling his flock that BBC called him, as in BBC news. He's really shaking because he's doing his best to tell his people that they don't want to go public because his sources/intel told him not to go public now that they are so close. 

TO quote Tony" We are so close, we have good news, except that it hasn't happened yet". 
For you Dinarians that "follow" Tony, it's not the BBC news, it's BBC Trending, 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-25756864

Do you honestly believe that Tony is that BIG that he would earn a few minutes on a Cabal Owned media outlet? Trending is just that, trends I call it the English version of the National Enquirer, but just the fact that TONY doesn't know or understand this or he's full of shit. 

So, my challenge to all of you Dinarians is to push your Man to go public and let it be heard. First he starts Twitter, then Facebook, then tells you to keep tweeting, and now that you have gotten some attention, he's telling you to stop being so public.

He is doing this because there is NO RV, and he does not want to be in public because he's a convicted criminal and due to be in court next month on fraud charges. He's telling you he knows it all and you know it all and I'm asking you: "What is that you know that I don't know?". What exactly do you know about the RV? Where is his proof, his evidence? Don't you see that he's now freaking out because he does not want to be in the public, he will get arrested. The sooner you face this reality, the sooner you can get on with your lives. He had you all worked up this weekend about Obama signing and Maliki Signing, and UST out of the picture and IMF doing it with the UST, I mean, how many more repeated stories do you need to hear from this man? 

Go public, because you will find out either way what the truth is, right now, I doubt you Tony followers know what the truth is, he's confused you so much, I don't know how he can keep track of all the repeated crap every day. 
GO PUBLIC! 
TNT TONY - We are the People  - POST FROM INES RADMAN  Cleardot

Thanks to Ines at: http://inesradman.wordpress.com
and: www.oom2.com

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
TNT TONY - We are the People  - POST FROM INES RADMAN  2245507099TNT TONY - We are the People  - POST FROM INES RADMAN  2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TNT TONY - We are the People  - POST FROM INES RADMAN  Empty Re: TNT TONY - We are the People - POST FROM INES RADMAN

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:45 am

Great post there Purpleskyz

Tony is SO important that even the Pope is seeking his counsel !

We love u Tony !!

Back to top Go down

TNT TONY - We are the People  - POST FROM INES RADMAN  Empty Re: TNT TONY - We are the People - POST FROM INES RADMAN

Post by HezekiaH Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:40 pm

florida guy I am not going to make a comment!!!! angel2

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:51 pm

Why not Hezakiah? You a Tony fan?  affraid

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
TNT TONY - We are the People  - POST FROM INES RADMAN  2245507099TNT TONY - We are the People  - POST FROM INES RADMAN  2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:21 pm

I was making reference to the Pope regarding the no comment.When it comes to Tony he is for entertainment only and he puts on a great show.Tony's days of fame are quickly coming to an end.Eventually when you don't deliver on what you say to the people they rise up and eat you.They are starting to nibble on him already.If he can't deliver this RV into the waiting hands of the fish in the next few weeks he will be gone.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:21 pm

:head bang:  Mr BS Tony.
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum