Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Wells Fargo Bank Story from THRILLBILLY I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Wells Fargo Bank Story from THRILLBILLY I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Wells Fargo Bank Story from THRILLBILLY I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Wells Fargo Bank Story from THRILLBILLY I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Wells Fargo Bank Story from THRILLBILLY I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Wells Fargo Bank Story from THRILLBILLY I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Wells Fargo Bank Story from THRILLBILLY I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Wells Fargo Bank Story from THRILLBILLY I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Wells Fargo Bank Story from THRILLBILLY I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Wells Fargo Bank Story from THRILLBILLY I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Wells Fargo Bank Story from THRILLBILLY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Wells Fargo Bank Story from THRILLBILLY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Wells Fargo Bank Story from THRILLBILLY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Wells Fargo Bank Story from THRILLBILLY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Wells Fargo Bank Story from THRILLBILLY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Wells Fargo Bank Story from THRILLBILLY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Wells Fargo Bank Story from THRILLBILLY I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Wells Fargo Bank Story from THRILLBILLY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Wells Fargo Bank Story from THRILLBILLY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Wells Fargo Bank Story from THRILLBILLY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Wells Fargo Bank Story from THRILLBILLY

Go down

Wells Fargo Bank Story from THRILLBILLY Empty Wells Fargo Bank Story from THRILLBILLY

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:51 pm

TNT:

Thrillbilly: My Wells Fargo story today 2-12-14

WF Story. I have dinar with a group, and have had for a couple of years. The group is paying out from Wells Fargo ledger to ledger to Wells Fargo accounts. The account I had listed with the group had not been used in awhile and Wells Fargo closed it.

I called the local branch and needed to have it reopened, they asked me questions as to what the pending transaction was, I told them that it was a currency exchange, and they ask me "Dinar"? I said yes and the amount the transaction would be.

This was yesterday, and I said I would be in the bank today to reopen the account. Thirty minutes I get a call from the branch manager who also happens to be the wealth manager. Discussed with him and never once did he say it wasn't real.

This morning the Manager called me at 9am and asked when he should expect me. I told him I would be in after lunch.

Just before I was to go in the bank I got a call from a Wealth Manager @ Wells Fargo Corporate, he proceeded to tell me that he would fly down here(Texas) to make sure I was set up correctly with the local wealth managers.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Wells Fargo Bank Story from THRILLBILLY Empty Re: Wells Fargo Bank Story from THRILLBILLY

Post by CroatianLight Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:15 am

Another Sheister Meister new term for shit! I challenge all of you gurus to take a trip to Iraq and report from there. 

I am 1/2 hr away by plane from Iraq, I know many people that travel there to work on a regular basis, there  is rumor and I have written about this many times that there is an re denomination happening by mid March. Remember, Iraq doesn't have great feelings about Americans or their government. They will pull a sheister meister on Americans by doing a re denomination overnight and close off all borders for 72 hours. Saddam did this before, it can be done and I have reason to think it will. From what I have read, it is illegal to remove Iraqi currency from Iraq, thus, this will be the big con job and payback for Iraq. Most of us here in the balkan regions hear this all the time because we have many engineers that travel to Iraq to do contract work. 

I can't prove anything, but it sure seems logical. An RV even at a 1 to 1 ratio would bankrupt Iraq right now, so I can't see that happening and these guys need to sell Dinars as their greed is getting bigger.

CroatianLight

Back to top Go down

Wells Fargo Bank Story from THRILLBILLY Empty Re: Wells Fargo Bank Story from THRILLBILLY

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:11 am

Croation Light, this is exactly what TD was saying.  From the RD to the closing of the borders, you are almost stating verbatim, his reasons  for selling off his dinar and taking a step away from the dinar drama.  Coming from two different sources that don't know each other at all, this makes one say ...Could it be like that.  I for one have been having serious thoughts about that being the case.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:00 am

wow... we will see it RD but won't be able to reap the fruit of it.. what a shame! I guess only a gambler will still bet Smile

I agree with the bank story.. it's full of bullshat Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:07 am

Time will tell Nadita... I am still keeping dinar on the chance that it all goes a different way !!!!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:55 pm

:yes:

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum