Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

BREAKING NEWS: BBC News of London Investigates TNT Tony’s #wearethepeople Campaign  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

BREAKING NEWS: BBC News of London Investigates TNT Tony’s #wearethepeople Campaign

4 posters

Go down

BREAKING NEWS: BBC News of London Investigates TNT Tony’s #wearethepeople Campaign  Empty BREAKING NEWS: BBC News of London Investigates TNT Tony’s #wearethepeople Campaign

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:42 am

Well it looks like Tony has received his international fame he was hoping for.  I don't think it is going to turn out the way he wants though.  This is all going to come tumbling down on top of him soon

This was sent to my attention.  They thought that Dinar Daily would be interested in it.  I had the whole information posted here but they ask to not have their info copied but I am allowed to give you the link. It is below
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

BREAKING NEWS: BBC News of London Investigates TNT Tony’s #wearethepeople Campaign

http://www.dinars.me/damn-fast-dinar-updates/breaking-news-bbc-news-london-investigates-wearethepeople-twitter-campaign/

Last edited by Ponee on Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:08 am; edited 2 times in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS: BBC News of London Investigates TNT Tony’s #wearethepeople Campaign  Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: BBC News of London Investigates TNT Tony’s #wearethepeople Campaign

Post by Kevind53 Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:06 am

Interesting article, but some guy named Bob spewed Tony all over the comments.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

BREAKING NEWS: BBC News of London Investigates TNT Tony’s #wearethepeople Campaign  2805820865  BREAKING NEWS: BBC News of London Investigates TNT Tony’s #wearethepeople Campaign  2805820865  BREAKING NEWS: BBC News of London Investigates TNT Tony’s #wearethepeople Campaign  2805820865  BREAKING NEWS: BBC News of London Investigates TNT Tony’s #wearethepeople Campaign  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS: BBC News of London Investigates TNT Tony’s #wearethepeople Campaign  Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: BBC News of London Investigates TNT Tony’s #wearethepeople Campaign

Post by alleyrose Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:19 am

WOW!!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:47 am

Kevind53 wrote:Interesting article, but some guy named Bob spewed Tony all over the comment

I don't see what you are talking about?  I didn't see his comment as being in support of tony.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:04 am

Walls are closing in ......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:23 am

I guess he is not coming down without a bang lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:48 am

You got that right... and he is coming down!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:08 pm

I feel so bad for his followers..

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:12 pm

Don't feel bad. The publicity will help Tony bring us the RV!!

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:12 pm

FROM CROATIANLIGHT ---

Now when I think about it, BBC is a cabal owned news outlet, therefore, I believe they want to report this RV as a scam. I just heard from them and Cordelia insists on hearing where CL is mentioned in the conference calls or Davos meetings. Of course I told her to do her own research because I don't have that much spare time to just listen to Tony for hours, I just happened to hear that CC that day but don't make it a habit. When I heard him talk about Christine like they were best buddies, that is when I decided to write to the IMF about it. I thought she had a right to know how her name is being used. So, I believe that the BBC is going to write this up as a scam, to shut the dinarians up once and for all, just my 2 cents worth.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:50 pm

MORE FROM CROATION LIGHT ---

I read the full article and it does look like they are investigating it very detailed. Also, I listened for just a few minutes of Tony's conference call and he's telling his sheeple that the BBC contacted him for an interview, he's now twisting the whole story around making it look like the BBC is not going to tell the truth and that ONLY THEY know the truth about it. I sense there is nervousness in his voice and would not be surprised that he bails out if the BBC does air/publish this "wethepeople" crap. I'm pretty confident this will be the truth, lets face it, there is NO evidence, no proof, no documents, no whisteblowers, not one piece or shred of evidence that the RV is taking place or was supposed to take place according to the Guru's tomorrow.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:52 pm

Tony is just trying to do the right thing for all of us.

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:54 pm

I say, "Let's give Tony one more shot."

He will be back on in about 5 hours. That is not too much time to wait.

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CroatianLight Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:13 pm

Hezekiah, are you just joking about Tony or serious? Ok, so let me ask you, when has Tony's intel been right? Or better yet, let me ask you this: Do you have any evidence, proof, documents or otherwise to show me to prove that an RV is imminent? 
Oh Hezekiah, you must be Tony's wife, I was just about to ask you if you knew his real name, his contact phone number and address, cause I can't figure out how people can trust strangers and grovel under their feet without a shred of evidence of anything. Just curious. 

I hope you're joking Hezekiah and if you're serious, contact Dr. Kathryn E. May, she's a psychologist and she can help you get centered,, you would really like her, she channels St. Germain and he loves Tony, in fact he claims that Tony is one of them, go figure.

CroatianLight

Back to top Go down

Post by CroatianLight Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:17 pm

Give him a chance? Wait a minute, this guy has been repeating himself since 2011, that's as far as I have done the research, so you mean to tell me that after 3 years of bad intel, wrong information and daily promises of an RV you still want to give this con man a chance? 

You have a better change of being hit by lightening than expecting anything from this man. If someone is bullshitting to you for 3 years, you still want to give him a chance? For what?
I know what it is cause I have been there. You are giving yourself another chance because he just might be right. That's what it boils down to, it's just too damn painful to even consider you have been conned, so you prefer to keep the fantasy going, you prefer to go to bed at night dreaming about all the things you would do with all that money. I know, I been there done that.

CroatianLight

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:20 pm

CroatianLight

Can you send me Dr. Kathryn E. May contact info. I hope she can help me!!! :head bang:

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:53 pm

HezekiaH wrote: rabbit  rabbit  rabbit CroatianLight

Can you send me Dr. Kathryn E. May contact info. I hope she can help me!!! :head bang:
HEZEKIAH AND I ARE BOTH BEYOND HELP !! 

Florida Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Croatian Light Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:20 am

An intelligent human would just google Dr. Kathryn E.May and get the answer. No wonder you are followers, you want everyone else to do your work for you.

Croatian Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:05 am

Croatian Light wrote:An intelligent human would just google Dr. Kathryn E.May and get the answer. No wonder you are followers, you want everyone else to do your work for you.

Croatian Light,with being new to the site, it is understandable that you have misuderstood Hezekiah.

Hezekiah was kidding.  His comments are slanted more in the realm of satire.  More like one of those tongue in cheek moments.  He has no desire to hook up Kathryn May. None of our registered members or frequent posters are followers of the gurus.  Antime you see someone supporting a guru, it is usually being done facetiously or sarcastically.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CroatianLight Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:16 am

Hezekiah, well then I apologize for not seeing the satire and saying nasty things to you! Sorry, but I'm new here too and don't yet feel the temperature of people. 

It's obvious I get very irrational when I hear someone supporting Tony.

Also, it's not BBC news that wants to do a story, it's BBC Trending http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-25756864

Just an online trash magazine nothing else, so Tony needs to get his facts straight, but then he can't read very well anywyas.

CroatianLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:28 am

Croation Light wrote:It's obvious I get very irrational when I hear someone supporting Tony.

Yes, as do I ... can you tell? Welcome To DINAR DAILY.  You may wish to make an account.  It is a LOT easier for posting .

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:38 am

Croatian Light.. 

I can see the passion you have for Tony lol  you just huff and puff when you hear his name Smile

Welcome to Dinar Daily and yes it takes time to know who is who Smile  we all have been there Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:05 am

CroatianLight
  Great to have you here.We need members like you!!Who are prepared to speak up and express clearly the fallacy of believing what many of the Gurus are saying is truth.
The words I have shared in the last few days 1000's of people believe from a person who has been a con artist all his life and I mean 1000's upon 1000's of people follow this fellow.
His phone lines are jammed every time he does a call and Blog talk radio is inundated with listeners.
You are not under Tony's spell.His listeners need to come to a place where they can hear themselves and realize how foolish it is.

Your intelligent,passionate and rational responses hopefully will be read by them and cause them to think twice about who they place their faith and trust in.

Dinar Daily exists for a purpose.You have been a part of helping to fulfill that purpose. Keep up the good work.

PS When it RV's I think we should send florida guy to Tony's event on Las Vegas to report on it. Very Happy

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CroatianLight Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:16 am

Have you been to my blog, got lots of info on Tony, but then you probably know it already. 

I don't know that I will be here much longer, just waiting for the scam to come out. I have no dinars and have no interest in this either way, it just so happens that a group of people I know got into this lock stock and barrel and in order to help them, I got involved in the research. Once this scam is exposed for what it is, I will be on my blog posting about positive things and how to survive the coming changes. 

inesradman.wordpress.com

Maybe you know my name now, I was the one that wrote to the IMF and it's the most viewed page on my blog 2 weeks later.

CroatianLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:36 am

We have been reporting on Tony's past cons since 2011.  Nobody was listening at that time... Took a couple years for others to realize what a slime he is

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:58 pm

I do not believe the Dinar currency is a scam. There are people involved in it that have wrong motives and will try to scam you.
I don't believe the FX market is a scam but there are traders that will try to cheat you.
I don't believe real estate is a scam but there are lots of people happy to take your money and run.
I want to be clear the Dinar is real currency in a real country.It is not the scam.

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:01 pm

HezekiaH wrote:I do not believe the Dinar currency is a scam. There are people involved in it that have wrong motives and will try to scam you.
I don't believe the FX market is a scam but there are traders that will try to cheat you.
I don't believe real estate is a scam but there are lots of people happy to take your money and run.
I want to be clear the Dinar is real currency in a real country.It is not the scam.
 :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:27 pm

AGREED! HEZZIE!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:02 pm

The dinar may well be a scam, but not as most people would consider a scam.  It is a real currency and is the official currency of Iraq.  It may RV at a profit or it may LOP and you make nothing.  Or, and here is the scam part, Iraq may abandon the currency and bring out an entirely new one with exchange allowed only in Iraq.  This would be a scam run by Iraq itself.  Might not happen, but it could.

catman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:55 pm

catman wrote:The dinar may well be a scam, but not as most people would consider a scam.  It is a real currency and is the official currency of Iraq.  It may RV at a profit or it may LOP and you make nothing.  Or, and here is the scam part, Iraq may abandon the currency and bring out an entirely new one with exchange allowed only in Iraq.  This would be a scam run by Iraq itself.  Might not happen, but it could.

Well said Catman but according to CBI bylaws as reported by some it SEEMS to read that they have complete authority to exchange the notes "AT THEIR DISCRETION" and that the notes were always intended inside it's borders for purposes of legality.

The twist on the existing dinar is that "IT IS NOT TRADEABLE" and therefore easier for Iraq to maintain their discretion NOT to honor exchange of notes outside their country. Troubling is the amount outside the country estimated by some as 25 TRILLION and others at over 30 TRILLION. So in this way it won't be regarded as a scam but merely executing the current laws in effect. If this scenario happens then YES we are all screwed and holding toilet paper.

ONE KEY THING that keeps ringing in my ear since the Paul Bremer interview is Mr. BREMER's comment " With the Dinar there is risk where it doesn't exist with other countries". As usual most of dinarland just swept this very important comment under the rug BUT in my opinion it was the centerpiece comment about the dinar. I think he was trying to convey a strong message with that comment.

No one really knows the outcome. We will see. Of almost certainty to me is the impossible notion of becoming dollar millionaires. I just don't see mathematically how that's possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:35 am

I agree, no one knows the outcome. I do not agree with the interpretation of that one clause in the charter of the CBI, mainly because it is in context of the printing and distribution of currency. I discussed that at some length earlier.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

BREAKING NEWS: BBC News of London Investigates TNT Tony’s #wearethepeople Campaign  2805820865  BREAKING NEWS: BBC News of London Investigates TNT Tony’s #wearethepeople Campaign  2805820865  BREAKING NEWS: BBC News of London Investigates TNT Tony’s #wearethepeople Campaign  2805820865  BREAKING NEWS: BBC News of London Investigates TNT Tony’s #wearethepeople Campaign  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down