Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Question about Dinartrade.com I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Question about Dinartrade.com I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Question about Dinartrade.com I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Question about Dinartrade.com I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Question about Dinartrade.com I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Question about Dinartrade.com I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Question about Dinartrade.com I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Question about Dinartrade.com I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Question about Dinartrade.com I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Question about Dinartrade.com I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Question about Dinartrade.com I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Question about Dinartrade.com I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Question about Dinartrade.com I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Question about Dinartrade.com I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Question about Dinartrade.com I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Question about Dinartrade.com I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Question about Dinartrade.com I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Question about Dinartrade.com I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Question about Dinartrade.com I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Question about Dinartrade.com I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Question about Dinartrade.com

3 posters

Go down

Question about Dinartrade.com Empty Question about Dinartrade.com

Post by spooncreature Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:42 pm

Hello, I'm not sure if this is the right section for such a question, but I'm looking to sell some dinar back to dinartrade.com and am wondering if anyone has had any issues with them in this regard.

I'm skeptical just because they only pay using wire transfers and therefore ask for quite a bit of info including account #, swift, transit, IBAN, sort, birth date, and passort numbers.

I have to be extra careful just because I'm located in Canada and am not sure how the bbb works from across the border. If anyone can vouch for them or recommend another site for selling dinar, I'd be most appreciative.

Thanks.

spooncreature

Back to top Go down

Question about Dinartrade.com Empty Re: Question about Dinartrade.com

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:58 pm

I sold some of mine back to them a couple weeks ago, and they did a direct deposit into my checking account.  Nothing they asked for is out of line, it is for your protection to make sure it is going into the correct account.  They are very quick with payment.  I think you will be fine.  I also sold some back to GID Associates.  They send a check to you via FED EX but also, no problems whatsoever with the exchange.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by spooncreature Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:05 pm

Thanks a bunch, ponee!

spooncreature

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:08 pm

You are welcome... I hope all goes well for you.  I think it will be fine.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by livingintheloop69 Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:47 pm

yeah dinartrade is definately a reputable company. as for the info they need that info to pay you, how else would they know where to send the money? as to why they pay by wire instead of check or other methods probably cheaper for them than having to fedex a check out to you and probably less labor intensive as well doing it all electronically.

the one thing you may want to ask about i was under the impression dinartrade only bought back from people who bought from them. 

you can definately trust dinartrade though ive bought form them a time or two and never had an issue

livingintheloop69
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum