Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Just-in-case-we-think-we’re-special-department: Ancient Structures I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Just-in-case-we-think-we’re-special-department: Ancient Structures I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Just-in-case-we-think-we’re-special-department: Ancient Structures I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Just-in-case-we-think-we’re-special-department: Ancient Structures I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Just-in-case-we-think-we’re-special-department: Ancient Structures I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Just-in-case-we-think-we’re-special-department: Ancient Structures I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Just-in-case-we-think-we’re-special-department: Ancient Structures I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Just-in-case-we-think-we’re-special-department: Ancient Structures I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Just-in-case-we-think-we’re-special-department: Ancient Structures I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Just-in-case-we-think-we’re-special-department: Ancient Structures I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Just-in-case-we-think-we’re-special-department: Ancient Structures I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Just-in-case-we-think-we’re-special-department: Ancient Structures I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Just-in-case-we-think-we’re-special-department: Ancient Structures I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Just-in-case-we-think-we’re-special-department: Ancient Structures I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Just-in-case-we-think-we’re-special-department: Ancient Structures I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Just-in-case-we-think-we’re-special-department: Ancient Structures I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Just-in-case-we-think-we’re-special-department: Ancient Structures I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Just-in-case-we-think-we’re-special-department: Ancient Structures I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Just-in-case-we-think-we’re-special-department: Ancient Structures I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Just-in-case-we-think-we’re-special-department: Ancient Structures I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Just-in-case-we-think-we’re-special-department: Ancient Structures

4 posters

Go down

Just-in-case-we-think-we’re-special-department: Ancient Structures Empty Just-in-case-we-think-we’re-special-department: Ancient Structures

Post by Purpleskyz Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:16 am

Just-in-case-we-think-we’re-special-department: Ancient Structures
Posted on February 6, 2014 by Ann Kreilkamp
Okay, all you psychics and remote viewers and akashic record readers, tell us the stories that inspired these structures, take us into these mysterious cultures, help us expand our tiny little pointy-headed miniscule so-called “scientific” view of the multiverse . . .
These Ancient Structures Are So Advanced, They Shouldn’t Exist… Even If Built Today
January 27, 2014
Cracked.com, via Sunny Skyz via Darrell

We either need to stop underestimating ancient cultures or it’s time we rule out primitive tools and hop on the alien bandwagon. These five ancient structures were not built by loincloth-wearing savages…
Derinkuyu’s Massive, Ancient Underground City
Just-in-case-we-think-we’re-special-department: Ancient Structures Z8bjw-Derinkuyu-Underground-City
Wikipedia Commons
Derinkuyu’s underground city was discovered in the 1960s in Turkey, when a modern house above ground was being renovated. Much to the relief of everyone present, the 18-story underground citywas abandoned and not swarming with mole people.
Just-in-case-we-think-we’re-special-department: Ancient Structures Jjkpe-under-map
Hidden for centuries right under everyone’s noses, Derinkuyu is just the largest of hundreds of underground complexes built by we’re-not-sure-who-exactly around the eighth century B.C. To understand just what’s so phenomenal about this feat of engineering, imagine someone handing you a hammer and chisel and telling you to go dig out a system of underground chambers capable of sustaining 20,000 people. And not one of those fancy modern chisels, either — we’re talking about something dug with whatever excavating tools they had 2,800 years ago.
Just-in-case-we-think-we’re-special-department: Ancient Structures 6pgf1-Derinkuyu-Underground-City2
Wikipedia Commons
The city was probably used as a giant bunker to protect its inhabitants from either war or natural disaster, but its architects were clearly determined to make it the most comfortable doomsday bunker ever. It had access to fresh flowing water — the wells were not connected with the surface to prevent poisoning by crafty land dwellers. It also has individual quarters, shops, communal rooms, tombs, arsenals, livestock, and escape routes. There’s even a school, complete with a study room.
Hypogeum of Hal-Saflieni: Unexplainable Acoustics
Just-in-case-we-think-we’re-special-department: Ancient Structures K854g-acoustics
Wikipedia Commons
On the island of Malta is a prehistoric underground megalithic structure known awesomely as the Hypogeum of Hal-Saflieni. It was discovered by accident in 1902 when some workers were digging a hole and broke through the ceiling. Oh, and they also found about 7,000 skeletons all clustered near the entrance.
The three-level underground structure is made entirely out of megalithic stones, and was built who knows when. What surprised people even more was when they found out that male voices could reverberate throughout the entire complex if the person was standing in a certain spot. But here’s the kicker — the effect only worked if the speaking voice was in the 95 to 120 Hz range, so women’s voices don’t usually generate the same effect.

READ MORE HERE: http://www.oom2.com/t18111-just-in-case-we-think-were-special-department-ancient-structures#49486

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Just-in-case-we-think-we’re-special-department: Ancient Structures 2245507099Just-in-case-we-think-we’re-special-department: Ancient Structures 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Just-in-case-we-think-we’re-special-department: Ancient Structures Empty Re: Just-in-case-we-think-we’re-special-department: Ancient Structures

Post by al be Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:05 am

Wow, cool.  But I wouldn't want to live there.   Laughing

~selah

al be

Back to top Go down

Just-in-case-we-think-we’re-special-department: Ancient Structures Empty Re: Just-in-case-we-think-we’re-special-department: Ancient Structures

Post by Ponee Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:08 pm

I want to see these !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:19 pm

Watch ancient aliens (television)It will help the blind to see(educate) yes that underground city posting above is cool and I saw that 8 years back on some show I watched. but in regards to the ancient aliens series it can be quite inlightening.Theres structures built in the BC's that our technology could not handle. Ive been a believer in the ancient alien theory for 25 years. Darwins theory of evolution that was thrown at me back in grade school is just stupid. Watch the series,its a start

Last edited by clayf on Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum