Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

CHECK OUT EBAY- DINARS FOR SALE DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

CHECK OUT EBAY- DINARS FOR SALE

Go down

CHECK OUT EBAY- DINARS FOR SALE Empty CHECK OUT EBAY- DINARS FOR SALE

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:59 am

If you are wondering about the REMOTE possibility that 65,000 elite have cashed out and us peons are still waiting our turn as some beloved Gurus are saying then just go check out Ebay where lots & lots of Dinars are available for sale. 

SURELY if these greedy $32 Contract Rate paid people HAD cashed out they would certainly have let SOMEONE know of their good fortune : The paper delivery boy, the poor fellow unclogging their septic tank, the single parent waitress of 4 kids at their favorite coffee shop, the distant cousin who lent me $100 back when I was penniless, etc. etc. 

There wouldn't be a single note left by now. !!

Proof in my honest opinion of the continuos baloney being spewed in Dinarland day after day. 
Gee, so far no news anywhere of congressmen, bankers , etc. being arrested. ??
Did you notice how after the CBO announced that Obamacare would cost 2 million jobs that ONE TENTH of a second later a whole group of Republicans were giving a news conference saying "I told you so " 
And you don't think these people would jump buildings for the chance of seeing members of the opposite party carried away in chains ?

BTW, have you written your letter yet to the President ?

Last night I wrote mine to Tiny Tim, Dumb & Dumber, Bozo the Clown and The Capones. 

I'm sure I'll get my due any moment now !

Florida Guy

Back to top Go down

CHECK OUT EBAY- DINARS FOR SALE Empty Re: CHECK OUT EBAY- DINARS FOR SALE

Post by alleyrose on Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:39 am

Great post floridaguy! I definately smell a rat or 2!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum