Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Obama: Weed Is No More Dangerous Than Alcohol DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Obama: Weed Is No More Dangerous Than Alcohol

+3
catman
Kevind53
Ponee
7 posters

Go down

Obama: Weed Is No More Dangerous Than Alcohol Empty Obama: Weed Is No More Dangerous Than Alcohol

Post by Ponee Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:57 am

Obama: Weed Is No More Dangerous Than Alcohol

Posted by M L Ward on Jan 20, 2014

Obama: Weed Is No More Dangerous Than Alcohol UPTOWN_marijuana_leaf

With recent poll numbers showing favor for marijuana legalization, President Barack Obama has made a public statement that weed is no more dangerous than alcohol.

While Obama has been in the White House, California began selling marijuana for medical reasons and Colorado has opened the first recreational pot shops.

The legalization of marijuana has been a hot topic during Obama’s presidency, but before you think this is Obama’s official endorsement for getting high, he continues, “As has been well documented, I smoked pot as a kid, and I view it as a bad habit and a vice, not very different from the cigarettes that I smoked as a young person up through a big chunk of my adult life.” Obama opened up about marijuana in a newly-released interview with the New Yorker‘s David Remnick.

Interestingly enough, Obama also tackles the issues of arrests and longer sentencing for minorities for drug possession in the interview. “Middle-class kids don’t get locked up for smoking pot, and poor kids do. And African-American kids and Latino kids are more likely to be poor and less likely to have the resources and the support to avoid unduly harsh penalties,” he said.

Obama added that legalization is “important to go forward because it’s important for society not to have a situation in which a large portion of people have at one time or another broken the law and only a select few get punished.”

Even with the positive effects, Obama “keeps it real” about the slippery slope this could create for “harder” drugs. “If marijuana is fully legalized and at some point folks say, Well, we can come up with a negotiated dose of cocaine that we can show is not any more harmful than vodka, are we open to that?” he poses in the interview.

Marijuana sales have also presented a new set of problems. Notably banks not accepting money from sales. The way that Obama handles this issue will be a sight to watch during his last term in the White House.

http://uptownmagazine.com/2014/01/obama-weed-is-no-more-dangerous-than-alcohol/

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Obama: Weed Is No More Dangerous Than Alcohol Empty Re: Obama: Weed Is No More Dangerous Than Alcohol

Post by Kevind53 Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:39 pm

Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Obama: Weed Is No More Dangerous Than Alcohol 2805820865  Obama: Weed Is No More Dangerous Than Alcohol 2805820865  Obama: Weed Is No More Dangerous Than Alcohol 2805820865  Obama: Weed Is No More Dangerous Than Alcohol 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Obama: Weed Is No More Dangerous Than Alcohol Empty Re: Obama: Weed Is No More Dangerous Than Alcohol

Post by catman Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:17 pm

At one time in this country all drugs were legal.  Heroin was sold over the counter and somehow the country managed to become the world's number one leader and the strongest country in the world.  The so called "War on Drugs" has been going on for decades with absolutely no positive results.  Billions of tax dollars down the drain, the jails full of "drug offenders" and multi millionaires made out of a bunch of scumbag criminals.  

I live in a rural area and I could go out today and buy any drug I wanted.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:15 am

until the gov figures out a way to tax it you will not see it legalized
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pama Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:17 pm

Alcohol is worse than weed period.

Pama's Friendly Tips
http://pamastalkshow.com
pama
pama
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile http://www.pamastalkshow.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:23 pm

Well there getting a grip on taxing pot, can ibis has a-lot of medical benefits, if they can figure out away to have people stay home and smoke there dope, I have no problem with it. Just like booze, people need to be responsible
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by penny3159 Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:20 am

Most people are not smoking the cannabis, they are eating it raw, baking with it, juicing it, making it into tinctures and or oil.   The more then take the less they get high from the plant.

It has many benefits that they do not want you to learn about, let alone use, because Big Pharma is all about MONEY.

And lets face it, people are going to use it regardless if it is legal or not

penny3159

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:29 pm

Penny, you are soooo right.  Many lives could be saved if cannibus in it's natural form and extractions was allowed to be used.  God gave us the natural cures on this earth for the healings of out ailments but it is all about money just like you said.

We as general population can not create the synthetic cure THEY MAKE available to us... we have to PAY THEM through the nose for them.  Cannibus could be cultured and grown by anyone and used to heal and to save, but where is the money for the PHARMA's in that? 

Legalizing cannibus is not just about people getting high, it is about getting healed, but there again, the legalized shops, are going to be way out of the price range of the common.  That is the GOv't for you.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:45 pm

I have done a-lot of research on cannibus, both of you guys are right, I use to smoke it for a high but now with my job I can't, it never lead me to harder drugs like all the stupid people out there says it dose, people go to harder drugs because they want some thing different. The point is, the drug company's lobby for it to be illegal so they can profit there man made cures . Cannibus has so many natural cures and other uses and is all natural, when the govt can't tax us they have no control over us.
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:55 pm

My uncle just DIED fron the his  PHARMA CURE for his cancer.  He was 59.  The cancer was in remission, The chemo gave him  lukemia...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:24 pm

Ponee , this is why I did the research, my family has had 2 deaths, due to cancer , this last year, I'm not saying that if they would of had the raw certain  strain of cannabis oil they would still be alive but studies have shown with certain strains of cancer that the raw oil taken daily help the brain heal the body with out man made drugs by helping the feelers reconnect the healing process in the brain. Go to U-tube and you would be amazed at what studies have proven.
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum