Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Ding DONG -The  dong is to RV on Monday according to Tony and his bank friend I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Ding DONG -The  dong is to RV on Monday according to Tony and his bank friend I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Ding DONG -The  dong is to RV on Monday according to Tony and his bank friend I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Ding DONG -The  dong is to RV on Monday according to Tony and his bank friend I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Ding DONG -The  dong is to RV on Monday according to Tony and his bank friend I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Ding DONG -The  dong is to RV on Monday according to Tony and his bank friend I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Ding DONG -The  dong is to RV on Monday according to Tony and his bank friend I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Ding DONG -The  dong is to RV on Monday according to Tony and his bank friend I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Ding DONG -The  dong is to RV on Monday according to Tony and his bank friend I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Ding DONG -The  dong is to RV on Monday according to Tony and his bank friend I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Ding DONG -The  dong is to RV on Monday according to Tony and his bank friend I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Ding DONG -The  dong is to RV on Monday according to Tony and his bank friend I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Ding DONG -The  dong is to RV on Monday according to Tony and his bank friend I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Ding DONG -The  dong is to RV on Monday according to Tony and his bank friend I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Ding DONG -The  dong is to RV on Monday according to Tony and his bank friend I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Ding DONG -The  dong is to RV on Monday according to Tony and his bank friend I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Ding DONG -The  dong is to RV on Monday according to Tony and his bank friend I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Ding DONG -The  dong is to RV on Monday according to Tony and his bank friend I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Ding DONG -The  dong is to RV on Monday according to Tony and his bank friend I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Ding DONG -The  dong is to RV on Monday according to Tony and his bank friend I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Ding DONG -The dong is to RV on Monday according to Tony and his bank friend

3 posters

Go down

Ding DONG -The  dong is to RV on Monday according to Tony and his bank friend Empty Ding DONG -The dong is to RV on Monday according to Tony and his bank friend

Post by Ponee Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:32 am

1-30-2014 Intel Guru TNT Tony I received a call from a personal friend whom I talk to everyday. He was very excited and wanted to tell the world his good news. He was personally contacted by a Tier 2 bank officer that wanted to know if he still had the dong that he purchased from them. He said yes and she told him that she had just received a memo directing her to call all of her customers that had purchased dong and to tell them that they would like to be their bank during the exchange process. She said the memo listed several currencies that would be revalued by Monday.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ding DONG -The  dong is to RV on Monday according to Tony and his bank friend Empty Re: Ding DONG -The dong is to RV on Monday according to Tony and his bank friend

Post by HezekiaH Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:01 am

Oh Yea Right I believe this!!!

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Ding DONG -The  dong is to RV on Monday according to Tony and his bank friend Empty Re: Ding DONG -The dong is to RV on Monday according to Tony and his bank friend

Post by HezekiaH Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:03 am

Especially if it's one of Tony's friends !!!!

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:03 am

It has to be true!!!!

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:22 pm

Yep, I'm sure bankers are getting a 4 or 5 day heads up on what currencies are going to revalue.  If I was that banker I would be far too busy buying up all of those currencies I could find to be calling customers.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum