Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Marcus Curtis says to remain diversified in your financial endeavors I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Marcus Curtis says to remain diversified in your financial endeavors I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Marcus Curtis says to remain diversified in your financial endeavors I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Marcus Curtis says to remain diversified in your financial endeavors I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Marcus Curtis says to remain diversified in your financial endeavors I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Marcus Curtis says to remain diversified in your financial endeavors I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Marcus Curtis says to remain diversified in your financial endeavors I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Marcus Curtis says to remain diversified in your financial endeavors I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Marcus Curtis says to remain diversified in your financial endeavors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Marcus Curtis says to remain diversified in your financial endeavors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Marcus Curtis says to remain diversified in your financial endeavors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Marcus Curtis says to remain diversified in your financial endeavors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Marcus Curtis says to remain diversified in your financial endeavors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Marcus Curtis says to remain diversified in your financial endeavors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Marcus Curtis says to remain diversified in your financial endeavors I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Marcus Curtis says to remain diversified in your financial endeavors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Marcus Curtis says to remain diversified in your financial endeavors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Marcus Curtis says to remain diversified in your financial endeavors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Marcus Curtis says to remain diversified in your financial endeavors I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Marcus Curtis says to remain diversified in your financial endeavors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Marcus Curtis says to remain diversified in your financial endeavors

3 posters

Go down

Marcus Curtis says to remain diversified in your financial endeavors Empty Marcus Curtis says to remain diversified in your financial endeavors

Post by Ponee Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:58 pm

This is a post that Marcus Curtis made on BI in reference to a question that was asked about where to invest...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Posted by Marcus Curtis January 25, 2014

I think there are a lot of people that are starting to see the scam nature of this thing. We can’t give up on those who refuse to see it. False hope makes the heart sick and these people are suffering.

I really don’t give financial advice, but as for me I got some money in precious metals. I got some money in the stock market and some money in bonds. The important thing is that you remain diversified. That is kind of the rock, paper , scissor approach.

I got some stocks in commodities. These types of stocks always rise when the dollar falls. If people think the dollar will collapses then assets are a great investment against a falling dollar. This is why gold and silver are so popular. Right now the precious metals are down. but that makes for a buyers market.

I can’t tell you where to put your money simply because I am not licensed to do so. I can tell you where my money is and why.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Marcus Curtis says to remain diversified in your financial endeavors Empty Re: Marcus Curtis says to remain diversified in your financial endeavors

Post by livingintheloop69 Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:55 am

interesting, silver is very controversial right now. i personally think its low and about as low as its gonna get but i see mmany people claiming it wil go down to 10 or 12 this year

livingintheloop69
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Marcus Curtis says to remain diversified in your financial endeavors Empty Re: Marcus Curtis says to remain diversified in your financial endeavors

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:07 pm

Precious metals are quite volatile, and should be approached with caution. As a rule, silver loses value about 2X faster than gold and comes back more slowly. My biggest issue right now is the degree to which they are being hyped by advertising in the media. If you think the dinar gets hyped, just watch a few hours on the cable networks. They do seem to have pulled their horns in somewhat of late, but perhaps they have had them lopped of by regulators, still, the adds make gold and silver to be the best thing since sliced bread and absolutely essential to survival.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Marcus Curtis says to remain diversified in your financial endeavors 2805820865  Marcus Curtis says to remain diversified in your financial endeavors 2805820865  Marcus Curtis says to remain diversified in your financial endeavors 2805820865  Marcus Curtis says to remain diversified in your financial endeavors 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum