Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

a dose of reality DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

a dose of reality

4 posters

Go down

a dose of reality Empty a dose of reality

Post by Jayzze Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:40 pm

after being away for 18 days with no phone or computer i finally unpoluted my brain of all the scams and lies in dinar land. Over the ten years I have been in this investment there have been many lies saying if this would happen then it would rv. One of the most recent is if they got out of chap 7 it would rv has it? There are so many more like this i could write a book. over the years we have been scammed  by the currency dealers who have planted people to lie so there sales would go up.

Then you have some sites  with there bs you would join then pay for there cc or clubs they would set up all for fees. then they would push certain asset people or attorneys to use under the guise it would happen any moment. all of the above have been making big money while we sit  and wait and spend more money.

The entire financial dealings of the world are controlled by a few groups such as the rothchilds  blitterburgs caryle group  and a handfull of others. They control the wto wb cbi even our own fed reserve. there goal is to make and control the money. It is very simple keep everyone in debt lend them the money and they will pay the principal back but always pay the interest .

With this said,they control the rv and believe me we the common people will see crumbs while the elite will see the big money. I did not believe tony and the different scale depending  on your status or group but upon talking to my financial advisor who would not deny this it does have a lot of merit since things are done behind closed doors. In the end we will be lucky to get the same as the iraqis get and remember this was never for us.
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

a dose of reality Empty Re: a dose of reality

Post by Ponee Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:27 am

Jayzze !  Welcome back! You were missed.  I hope you enjoyed your vacation.  I know it can do wonders for clearing the mind.  Thank you for your words also.   It has been a long haul for so many.  I didn't realize it had been 10 years for you.... Wow, long time. Thanks for stopping in and sharing your thoughts.  You are not alone.  More and more are starting to think the same way.  Have a great day, it is nice to see you.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:01 am

The biggest thing I don't understand about all this is how people seem to be sucked in to this in such dramatic fashion. I check this forum most days...but I don't live my life by what the dinar is doing...which is the square root of squat at the moment. I can understand why so many people are going broke waiting for this to pop...because they are spending all their time on Tony's calls, posting we are the dummies on twitter and calling/emailing banks telling them about how they know its a conspiracy. 

I personally don't see how this investment is any different than any other. We paid our money, now we need to just sit back and relax and let it happen. Sending email's to people who, in my humble opinion, have absolutely NOTHING to do with the RV is just idiotic. I bought heavily in to facebook stock, lost my booty for a minute then it started creeping back up and I am now happy with my return...there is no such thing as an overnight get rich quick scheme. The sooner people realize this the sooner they will get off the interwebs and conference calls and go live their lives.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:50 am

I agree with you BB - You bought it, now put it away and let it happen when it happens. Stop dogging it and giving credence to the pumpers, right?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:55 am

Ponee wrote:I agree with you BB - You bought it, now put it away and let it happen when it happens. Stop dogging it and giving credence to the pumpers, right?

Exactly. But I am really starting to see that The GooRoo's really aren't to blame for everything here. Yes they are spewing BS(at least most of them are) most of the time...and are calling for the RV every day...BUT...you don't HAVE to believe them. If people did their research and actually started to think about what they are being told...chances are alot more people would stop listening to them. I feel that alot of the people that are under the gooroos spell are idiots...they are blindly following every word they say. They are on twitter spouting off about how they are people and not numbers...adding themselves to the homeland security watch lists...I mean signing the white house petitions...and doing everything that Tony and the rest of the dummies are telling them to do. These people need to use their brains and realize they are being fed crap and go out and get a job and stop blaming the government and the UST and the IMF and whoever else for them being broke!!!
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:55 pm

Speaking of petitions, they are up to 781, only 99,219 to go by the 17th of February for it to be considered.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

a dose of reality 2805820865  a dose of reality 2805820865  a dose of reality 2805820865  a dose of reality 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:59 pm

a dose of reality Mjaxmi11

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

a dose of reality 2805820865  a dose of reality 2805820865  a dose of reality 2805820865  a dose of reality 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:48 pm

Kevind53 wrote:Speaking of petitions, they are up to 781, only 99,219 to go by the 17th of February for it to be considered.

a dose of reality Laughter-lol-animation-smiley

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:37 pm

british bull dog if you hear  lies all day long  day in and day  out it is very easy  to get sucked in and believe it. number two this is an investiment but  name one other investment that is spread like this? i have many investments but  i have no clue whats happening with them unless  i look it up on my computer or call my fa
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down