Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Tony and My Letter To My Trusted Dinar Friends I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tony and My Letter To My Trusted Dinar Friends I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Tony and My Letter To My Trusted Dinar Friends I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tony and My Letter To My Trusted Dinar Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Tony and My Letter To My Trusted Dinar Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tony and My Letter To My Trusted Dinar Friends I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tony and My Letter To My Trusted Dinar Friends I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tony and My Letter To My Trusted Dinar Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tony and My Letter To My Trusted Dinar Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tony and My Letter To My Trusted Dinar Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tony and My Letter To My Trusted Dinar Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tony and My Letter To My Trusted Dinar Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tony and My Letter To My Trusted Dinar Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tony and My Letter To My Trusted Dinar Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tony and My Letter To My Trusted Dinar Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Tony and My Letter To My Trusted Dinar Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Tony and My Letter To My Trusted Dinar Friends I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Tony and My Letter To My Trusted Dinar Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Tony and My Letter To My Trusted Dinar Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Tony and My Letter To My Trusted Dinar Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Tony and My Letter To My Trusted Dinar Friends

+3
Horizon
Kevind53
Daox13
7 posters

Go down

Tony and My Letter To My Trusted Dinar Friends Empty Tony and My Letter To My Trusted Dinar Friends

Post by Genesis2012 Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:58 pm

Hello: this is a copy of an email I sent to all dinar friends regarding My Thoughts On Tony... this was sent last week.  I posted it on TNTFORUM and was banned from the site.  Kind of a badge of honor.  If you have any comments pro or con your can email me at sunviper@sun-viper.com  thanks.

A number of months ago I suggested that you as dinar holders get in touch and listen to Tony @ TNTDINAR.COM  I sincerely apologize for this as recently, within the last two to three weeks the information coming from this site and on the Conference Calls is, in my opinion, doing very great harm to the mental and emotional stability of the people I suggested to take a look at the dinar aside from I don’t believe him as it just doesn’t track!!!

Why would any so called three letter agency choose these guys out of all the others that have been on the net who I believe were all a bunch of mystic jerk offs.

What enormous sets of circumstances or coincidences would need to fall into place to have only one or two individuals get the (mis) information that Tony and DC have been given.  Who would benefit from it the most and where is it headed?

My point is that there is no-one, absolutely no-one else of all the guru’s on the net are in agreement with Tony… no-one else has called the RV!  No one else has stated that the Qcards in Iraq have been activated or in use.  No one else has called the RV day after day after day for months!!!
This to me is one hell of a disinformation campaign coming from Tony.  I do not know who or what he serves, but I do not, at this time, believe he has my best interest in mind.

I admit I got sucked into his casual demeanor and enthusiastic and energetic discussions… because as we have all heard… it’s happening tomorrow!!! 

If Tony has not been knowingly participating in giving this info… I believe he has been profiled and used to mess with our heads and now we are feeling betrayed and used… at least I am!!!

I distrust our government and the banking system.  The latter of which I believe controls the former.
I feel I must bow out of this information stuff until there is some semblance of equilibrium that comes from this investment and those who study it. 

I will not leave anyone high and dry… if you have questions or need to talk about anything involved in this fiasco  give me a call or send me an email.  I will be honored to give you my opinion.  I am not a consultant and understand that I will give you my opinion only and you should always seek the guidance of professionals in your financial and legal issues.

P.S.  I have not made a decision as to discontinue listening to Tony or not… it is a personal decision and you must make your own.

Thanks much and best to you all

Genesis2012

Back to top Go down

Tony and My Letter To My Trusted Dinar Friends Empty Re: Tony and My Letter To My Trusted Dinar Friends

Post by Daox13 Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:11 pm

Good email. And yes Most of us here have that same badge of honor..

The problem and solution to the situation is simply this. Take a deep breath! find something that calms your world and slows down the madness in your head.

Then maybe take some time for yourself... once you have come down from the hopium high.. re read everything you had read before and it should be very clear to you....

You are very much correct and I applaud you from stepping out of the shadows that tony and his gang have created on this investment. It is very very very easy to get wrapped up in it.

But when you stand back and look at the facts, Tony's only interest is in himself. That's why there is a court case for fraud going on the first thing of this coming up week. He has struck once... his identity is well known, and yet he still has a large following that will simply do whatever he asks... Hopium is one hell of a drug... it acts just like alcohol... it masks your true feelings and depressions and gives you a false sense of happiness, that everything is going to be ok... once it has a hold of you, the longer you go into the hopium the harder it is to separate reality from the fake world given to you.

I just wish people would wake up... its sad to know that IF this does happen... so many people will be in even worse situations then they are now, because they feel like money will solve everything... but never realize the only solution is yourself and what you do with yourself and of course a higher power (if you are a believer).

I know you are a guest, but I want to encourage you to hang with us for a minute.. you will find your sanity again. You can have your own opinion and you have every right to ask questions...

Sit with us a spell, take a load off and have fun.. that's what life is about!

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Tony and My Letter To My Trusted Dinar Friends Empty Re: Tony and My Letter To My Trusted Dinar Friends

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:01 pm

I have never been banned from Tony's site ... probably because I never joined it!  coffee

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Tony and My Letter To My Trusted Dinar Friends 2805820865  Tony and My Letter To My Trusted Dinar Friends 2805820865  Tony and My Letter To My Trusted Dinar Friends 2805820865  Tony and My Letter To My Trusted Dinar Friends 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:00 pm

Very well stated, thank you very much for the post!  Genises2012 you are welcome here anytime! 
Too bad you were banned for stating your feeling and telling the truth!  
At least here you can talk about what you agree with or disagree with, and you will not be banned!

Tony and My Letter To My Trusted Dinar Friends Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Tony and My Letter To My Trusted Dinar Friends 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:43 pm

P.S.  I have not made a decision as to discontinue listening to Tony or not… it is a personal decision and you must make your own. 

Tony and My Letter To My Trusted Dinar Friends 3508649203 genesis2012 thanx to see its coming together for you regarding RENFROW. I know I kicked that peice of dirt to the side in 2010..Im hoping he enjoys the department of corruptions (I mean corrections)(no i dont) when he meets up with that sickness on monday..Fry Renfrow!!@!
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guru Debunker Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:02 pm

I have never been banned either, since I always used my God Given common sense and smelled this Ghetto Roach as soon as I read his first post. I have never for the life of me, figured out how anyone could honestly fall for anything he said, says or does.

Where Ever You Go, There You Are  Tony and My Letter To My Trusted Dinar Friends 258310255

Guru Debunker
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:07 pm

Ghetto Roach    Tony and My Letter To My Trusted Dinar Friends 3508649203     
Tony and My Letter To My Trusted Dinar Friends Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkTS9gTSxG0_UorRkWY3-cjWoJJwM-L9O_Yh0MYQPY-d6wDM_JzAI think this is a pick of Tony with his mom when he was just a boy
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by uglyhorse Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:28 pm

Very good genesis2012!!!! I'm proud of you for waking up... And you are right the banking cartel does control most governments and countries, with few exceptions!

Keep your head on straight and you will be alright!

The Law of Attraction: Always think positive and believe!

uglyhorse

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:58 pm

Welcome Genesis2012 - Thank you for sharing your information.  Please feel free to create an account and participate in the other forum topics.  It would be nice to hear more of your thoughts.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:20 pm

GENESIS 2012 : Welcome as well !  I think you can rationalize little better now since you are out of the "daily RV frenzy". Sit back & enjoy DD, it's great staff, cool, level headed people and cool things to navigate about other than just Dinar news & gooooroooo nonsense.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum