Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Enorrste feels that DELETE THE ZEROS means -- "remove the large notes from circulation."...  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Enorrste feels that DELETE THE ZEROS means -- "remove the large notes from circulation."...  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Enorrste feels that DELETE THE ZEROS means -- "remove the large notes from circulation."...  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Enorrste feels that DELETE THE ZEROS means -- "remove the large notes from circulation."...  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Enorrste feels that DELETE THE ZEROS means -- "remove the large notes from circulation."...  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Enorrste feels that DELETE THE ZEROS means -- "remove the large notes from circulation."...  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Enorrste feels that DELETE THE ZEROS means -- "remove the large notes from circulation."...  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Enorrste feels that DELETE THE ZEROS means -- "remove the large notes from circulation."...  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Enorrste feels that DELETE THE ZEROS means -- "remove the large notes from circulation."...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Enorrste feels that DELETE THE ZEROS means -- "remove the large notes from circulation."...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Enorrste feels that DELETE THE ZEROS means -- "remove the large notes from circulation."...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Enorrste feels that DELETE THE ZEROS means -- "remove the large notes from circulation."...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Enorrste feels that DELETE THE ZEROS means -- "remove the large notes from circulation."...  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Enorrste feels that DELETE THE ZEROS means -- "remove the large notes from circulation."...  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Enorrste feels that DELETE THE ZEROS means -- "remove the large notes from circulation."...  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Enorrste feels that DELETE THE ZEROS means -- "remove the large notes from circulation."...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Enorrste feels that DELETE THE ZEROS means -- "remove the large notes from circulation."...  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Enorrste feels that DELETE THE ZEROS means -- "remove the large notes from circulation."...  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Enorrste feels that DELETE THE ZEROS means -- "remove the large notes from circulation."...  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Enorrste feels that DELETE THE ZEROS means -- "remove the large notes from circulation."...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Enorrste feels that DELETE THE ZEROS means -- "remove the large notes from circulation."...

2 posters

Go down

Enorrste feels that DELETE THE ZEROS means -- "remove the large notes from circulation."...  Empty Enorrste feels that DELETE THE ZEROS means -- "remove the large notes from circulation."...

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:54 am

1-24-2014 Newshound Guru Enorrste

On the other hand, if, as the IMF has recommended...the dinar is allowed to "gradually rise in value" over time, then the issuance of smaller denominated notes would occur gradually, with small ones coming out as the value rose. By no coersion, then, but rather by choice, people in Iraq would trade in their large notes for the smaller ones as the large notes became more and more valuable, thereby limiting their own security risk exposure.

Finally...I have never found a single article from the CBI or the IMF that equates "delete the zeros" to the idea of "move the decimal point." Instead, the statements overwhelmingly come out to mean "remove the large notes from circulation."...

If they waited until 1 dinar equaled about $1 before issuing any new currency...then there would be 25000 dinar notes, worth close to $25000 a piece, floating around the country just prior to the issuance of the new currency. This does not seem practical, logical, or safe, to me. Of course it is theoretically possible that they could RV at $.86 to 1 dinar and then give, say, 30 days for people to turn in their large notes.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Enorrste feels that DELETE THE ZEROS means -- "remove the large notes from circulation."...  Empty Re: Enorrste feels that DELETE THE ZEROS means -- "remove the large notes from circulation."...

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:34 am

Full of S*** there pal !
Deletion of zeros = LOP

Back to top Go down

Enorrste feels that DELETE THE ZEROS means -- "remove the large notes from circulation."...  Empty Re: Enorrste feels that DELETE THE ZEROS means -- "remove the large notes from circulation."...

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:22 pm

Maybe, maybe not ... time will tell ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Enorrste feels that DELETE THE ZEROS means -- "remove the large notes from circulation."...  2805820865  Enorrste feels that DELETE THE ZEROS means -- "remove the large notes from circulation."...  2805820865  Enorrste feels that DELETE THE ZEROS means -- "remove the large notes from circulation."...  2805820865  Enorrste feels that DELETE THE ZEROS means -- "remove the large notes from circulation."...  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum