Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Be still my heart...a guru telling the truth!! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Be still my heart...a guru telling the truth!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Be still my heart...a guru telling the truth!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Be still my heart...a guru telling the truth!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Be still my heart...a guru telling the truth!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Be still my heart...a guru telling the truth!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Be still my heart...a guru telling the truth!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Be still my heart...a guru telling the truth!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Be still my heart...a guru telling the truth!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Be still my heart...a guru telling the truth!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Be still my heart...a guru telling the truth!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Be still my heart...a guru telling the truth!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Be still my heart...a guru telling the truth!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Be still my heart...a guru telling the truth!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Be still my heart...a guru telling the truth!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Be still my heart...a guru telling the truth!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Be still my heart...a guru telling the truth!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Be still my heart...a guru telling the truth!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Be still my heart...a guru telling the truth!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Be still my heart...a guru telling the truth!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Be still my heart...a guru telling the truth!!

+3
Meme
Kevind53
BritishBulldog
7 posters

Go down

Be still my heart...a guru telling the truth!! Empty Be still my heart...a guru telling the truth!!

Post by BritishBulldog Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:38 am

1-22-2014   Intel Guru Freeway Bill  I really never thought that it would get this far fetched, but it has and I just want to chat with all my Dinarian friends for a moment and Let's THINK!

I ask you to just think why there would be a benefit in you calling or emailing your congressman, senator or your bank to "go off" on them about something you don't even having credible reason to believe.

I am putting this out for everyone ..... Just WHO knows anyone that has been paid spendable cash money for their dinar as of this date? WHO? NOBODY!

What actual PROOF does ANYONE have that banks are paying people out on a preferential basis with real spendable money? What PROOF? NONE!

I have not been posting because there is nothing to gain by putting out speculation based on rumors and guesses of when we will see this blessing. I have my opinions, but they really don't belong on a post out to the masses or any conference call because I can't PROVE IT and CANNOT say with 100% certainty that my theories are correct.

What I can say is that I believe that we are in a very good position. How soon? I can't tell you because I DON'T KNOW FOR SURE!

please please please .... Do not call or email these entities! It will not bring this blessing any quicker and if anything, it could just position you for more scrutiny once this happens. Not saying it will, but I am saying it could.

Can you imagine being a Senator and getting 1 million emails from people throughout the country demanding and threatening me because they have not received their money from the dinar investment. They are mad because they KNOW that something FISHY is going on????

(This is SO RIDICULOUS, I NOW KNOW I HAVE HEARD EVERYTHING!)

So let's go back to pretending you are the senator getting this email, phone call or letter .... so do you

A) Hit the Hill and get my fellow senators together in an emergency meeting to try and figure out how we are going to make something happen immediately that we have NO CONTROL OVER?

B) Respond to each inquiry to explain that you do not know anything about such an investment or RV of any currency and then be called a liar on the internet? or

C) Have a big laugh about it when you have dinner with other Senators as you try to figure out what genius came up with this plan?

I would pick C, wouldn't you?

I am not telling you what to do, but please use your judgement and know what is the right thing to do.

Don't let ONE group or ONE person put you in a situation where you do something that you will look back on for many years to come and wonder "WHAT WAS I THINKING?"

I leave you with ONE MORE THOUGHT ..... YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS HAPPEN, YOU DON'T HAVE THAT AUTHORITY OR INFLUENCE AS ONE OR AS A MILLION. It will happen, but not by threatening people that you have no idea whether they have anything to do with this or not.

BOTTOM LINE: Believe 25% of what you hear and 50% of what you see. It is better to stay silent and have people think you are an idiot than to speak out and remove all doubt.....

I post this upon request and as always for your best interest .....

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU AND MAY 2014 BE YOUR YEAR! I personally believe it will be!

GOD BLESS THE USA!

FREEWAY BILL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I for a fact know that WF and 5/3 are not paying out anyone. My dad was told by his investment guy that if it did go down he would be in the first 5 calls made...and I have a client who is a regional manager for WF and he knows that no one in the SW has done anything with the Dinar.

But yet through all this...Tony and DC are saying hundreds of people are getting paid out...yet no one can see evidence of it. 

~British Bulldog~
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Be still my heart...a guru telling the truth!! Empty Re: Be still my heart...a guru telling the truth!!

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:19 pm

Can you imagine being a Senator and getting 1 million emails from people throughout the country demanding and threatening me because they have not received their money from the dinar investment. They are mad because they KNOW that something FISHY is going on????

Well they are mad ... but not as in angry.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Be still my heart...a guru telling the truth!! 2805820865  Be still my heart...a guru telling the truth!! 2805820865  Be still my heart...a guru telling the truth!! 2805820865  Be still my heart...a guru telling the truth!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Be still my heart...a guru telling the truth!! Empty Re: Be still my heart...a guru telling the truth!!

Post by Meme Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:55 pm

Tony and DC are now up to 83,000 + have already been paid out.

:head bang: 

If you can't laugh at yourself, you have not lived.
Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Regan11 Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:19 pm

83,000 ? Signatures ?? Omg, say it isn't so !! There can't be that many ?? Or u saying 83,000 paid out ?? ---> what's funny to me is the groups that think they have this golden ticket that's 100% guaranteed .... Can u imagine these same people buying stocks ?? lol would they call the business daily, harassing them, or call Wall Street ? It's just obvious that so many are SO unsophisticated !!! They do not comprehend what an investment is, or what they actually hold. It's currency - that's it, it's not a winning lotto ticket. Currency !!!!
Regan11
Regan11

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:57 pm

All of the Tony/Okie news getting all of their minions all pumped up might be the "civil unrest" that the government is prepping for??????

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:21 pm

bigdaddytim wrote:All of the Tony/Okie news getting all of their minions all pumped up might be the "civil unrest" that the government is prepping for??????

Nahh that will be when everyone realizes how badly they've been screwed by 'bamacare.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Be still my heart...a guru telling the truth!! 2805820865  Be still my heart...a guru telling the truth!! 2805820865  Be still my heart...a guru telling the truth!! 2805820865  Be still my heart...a guru telling the truth!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meme Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:21 pm

lol I am so sorry to be confusing...  tony and dc said that 83,000 people had been paid out already.

Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Meme Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:23 pm

signup twitter followers were up to 188,700 this morning but then started dropping off some and now is at 190,221 as of this writing. 

shame 

Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:50 am

OH, I've BEEN PAID OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOT JUST ONCE BUT 48 TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!THEY JUST KEEP PAYING ME OVER AND OVER!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so tired of being paid so many times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bear bear Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:54 am

I tried to get paid,but my sissy said to wait for the 800 numbers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also it may be too cold to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bear bear
bear bear

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum