Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
DC says that It seems like they're moving forward.    I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
DC says that It seems like they're moving forward.    I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
DC says that It seems like they're moving forward.    I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
DC says that It seems like they're moving forward.    I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
DC says that It seems like they're moving forward.    I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
DC says that It seems like they're moving forward.    I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
DC says that It seems like they're moving forward.    I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
DC says that It seems like they're moving forward.    I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
DC says that It seems like they're moving forward.    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
DC says that It seems like they're moving forward.    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
DC says that It seems like they're moving forward.    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
DC says that It seems like they're moving forward.    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
DC says that It seems like they're moving forward.    I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
DC says that It seems like they're moving forward.    I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
DC says that It seems like they're moving forward.    I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
DC says that It seems like they're moving forward.    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
DC says that It seems like they're moving forward.    I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
DC says that It seems like they're moving forward.    I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
DC says that It seems like they're moving forward.    I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
DC says that It seems like they're moving forward.    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

DC says that It seems like they're moving forward.

5 posters

Go down

DC says that It seems like they're moving forward.    Empty DC says that It seems like they're moving forward.

Post by Ponee Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:49 am

1-21-2014 Intel Guru DC

We had lots of indications that things are trying to go down right now...but due to the snowstorm, the whole city is shutdown. I said are you kidding a snowstorm is slowing down the international revaluation? Yes, that's basicly what I'm being told by credible folks. All is in place. The call centers & exchange centers are up and ready to go. We heard progress was made on $32 vs $3 rate. Not everyone is going to get the high rate, we know that.

The major problem was the way this has been rolled out since December, the cards stacked against the everyday guy. We deserve a level playing ground. That's what the USA is all about. We believe some of that has made some progress but we have not seen any evidence. We are optimistic they will do the right thing. We're ready to get this done, hope the good wins out today. It seems like they're moving forward. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

DC says that It seems like they're moving forward.    Empty Re: DC says that It seems like they're moving forward.

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:04 am

No, the snow storm is not slowing anything down because there is no international revaluation and there are no $32.00 rates. It is Iraq's currency and they will make the decision when to change their rates, how to do it, and how much any change will be. Not Washington, not the UN, nor the IMF< CL, or the WB. It will be done by the CBI, presumably in consultation with the GOI.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

DC says that It seems like they're moving forward.    2805820865  DC says that It seems like they're moving forward.    2805820865  DC says that It seems like they're moving forward.    2805820865  DC says that It seems like they're moving forward.    2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

DC says that It seems like they're moving forward.    Empty Re: DC says that It seems like they're moving forward.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:27 am

Where are these newby goooroos coming out of the woodshed ?
Bunches of new morons spewing more crap !

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:22 pm

florida guy wrote:Where are these newby goooroos coming out of the woodshed ?
Bunches of new morons spewing more crap !
DC is Tony's new sidekick.  I wonder if he's his attorney too.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:29 pm

No I think he's Tony's new alias ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

DC says that It seems like they're moving forward.    2805820865  DC says that It seems like they're moving forward.    2805820865  DC says that It seems like they're moving forward.    2805820865  DC says that It seems like they're moving forward.    2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:56 pm

I am in agreement with you Kevin

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:27 pm

Kevind53 wrote:No I think he's Tony's new alias ...

Double agree with you

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:30 pm

Daox13 wrote:
Kevind53 wrote:No I think he's Tony's new alias ...

Double agree with you

If you listen to the Tony calls...DC is a different person.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:38 pm

Well thank you for that info BB! I would never have known since I have never bothered to dial in.  Thank Goodness for those that sacrifice !  DC says that It seems like they're moving forward.    3508649203

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:05 pm

Ponee wrote:Well thank you for that info BB! I would never have known since I have never bothered to dial in.  Thank Goodness for those that sacrifice !  DC says that It seems like they're moving forward.    3508649203
I've listened to 2 in my life...and I have lost dozens of IQ points for doing so!
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:20 pm

My sympathies...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum