Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Music affects our Soul and our DNA  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Music affects our Soul and our DNA  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Music affects our Soul and our DNA  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Music affects our Soul and our DNA  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Music affects our Soul and our DNA  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Music affects our Soul and our DNA  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Music affects our Soul and our DNA  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Music affects our Soul and our DNA  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Music affects our Soul and our DNA  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Music affects our Soul and our DNA  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Music affects our Soul and our DNA  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Music affects our Soul and our DNA  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Music affects our Soul and our DNA  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Music affects our Soul and our DNA  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Music affects our Soul and our DNA  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Music affects our Soul and our DNA  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Music affects our Soul and our DNA  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Music affects our Soul and our DNA  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Music affects our Soul and our DNA  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Music affects our Soul and our DNA  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Music affects our Soul and our DNA

Go down

Music affects our Soul and our DNA  Empty Music affects our Soul and our DNA

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:36 pm

Does Conspiracy Extend to Musical Scale?

October 21, 2012
bad-music-web.jpg"This unnatural standard tuning frequency, removed from the symmetry of sacred vibrations and overtones, has declared war on the subconscious mind of Western Man."

by L. C. Vincent
(for henrymakow.com from Aug. 31, 2010)

Prologue

Vibration throughout the frequency spectrum of sound, heat, and light, is the organizational principle of matter.  Sound is the organizational principle of our Universe, of physical matter and most importantly, living matter.

The science of Cymatics illustrates that when sound waves move thru a physical medium (air, water, sand, metallic particles, etc.) the frequency of the waves has a direct effect upon the structures which are created by the sound waves as they pass thru that particular medium.  YouTube videos show these fascinating patterns and arrangements here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtiSCBXbHAg

Sound is also the basis for form and shape:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05Io6lop3mk&feature=related

CONSPIRACY

Imagine an incredibly powerful, wealthy person who secretly prospers from conflict, disease and war learns that certain sound frequencies (those easily divisible by two, signifying opposition) create conflict, discord and disharmony while those divisible by three  (signifying balance, polity, reconciliation, harmony) produce symmetry, and visually harmonic, pleasing structures.

Now imagine that he has the power to establish the tuning standard of all musical instruments throughout the Western World.

Imagine that he bases the entire scale of musical artistic creation upon a frequency which would skew vibrations towards discord.

It sounds like science fiction.  Yet this is exactly what transpired in September 1939 when Rockefeller (Illuminati) financial interests dictated that the standard tuning for the note of "A" above middle C would henceforth be said to vibrate at precisely 440 cycles per second.  

This unnatural standard tuning frequency, removed from the symmetry of sacred vibrations and overtones, has declared war on the subconscious mind of Western Man.

The standard tuning fork, which is set to vibrate the note "A" above middle C at 440 cycles per second, is based upon a frequency only divisible by two rather than three, which means that all of the musical notes both above and below it are affected.

Despite the apparent "sweet music" a symphony orchestra can produce, when all instruments are tuned based on the A=440Hz key frequency, they are covert weapons no matter what "music" they may be playing.

These destructive frequencies entrain the thoughts towards disruption, disharmony, disunity.  Additionally, they also stimulate the controlling organ of the body -- the brain -- into disharmonious resonance, which ultimately creates disease and war.

"MILITARIZATION OF MUSIC"

In a paper entitled "Musical Cult Control," Dr. Leonard Horowitz writes:  

The music industry "...features this imposed frequency that is 'herding' populations into greater aggression, psycho social agitation, and emotional distress predisposing people to physical illness...." while the agents of this conspiracy provide 'therapeutic' pacification in the form of myriad psychotropic drugs and tranquilizers for the stress they purposely created, and chemotherapy for the more serious illnesses it inspires."

He says, "Energy (vibration) impacts "life" (biology) and our bodies through the most common medium of life:  water.  Our body weight, which is nearly 80 percent water, vibrates and resonates to frequencies, and frequencies entrain our physical matter as well as thought processes.  Light and sound have been shown as the primary drivers of intercellular communication, which indicates that our health, or lack of it, may indeed by a product of the vibrational resonance of sound and light."

As noted, the Rothschild-Rockefeller (Illuminati) alliance chose "....to determine the musical factors capable of producing psycho pathology, emotional distress and 'mass hysteria.'"

BAD VERSUS GOOD VIBRATIONS

The initial effort to make A=440 Hz the basis of standard tuning took place in 1910 when the Rockefeller Foundation issued a grant to the American Federation of Musicians to popularize the concept.  The initial effort failed.

However, the BSI -- British Standards Institute -- officially adopted A=440 Hz in 1939, promoted by the strange consortium of Rockefeller Foundation influence and the Nazi government.  Ironically, The British adopted a tuning standard promoted by the Third Reich, just as both went to war.  While 440Hz had been rejected by British musicians only 3 months prior, Josef Goebbels persuaded the BSI to adapt 440Hz saying it was of extraordinary importance.

As Dr. Leonard Horowitz concludes:  "Music bioenergetically affects your body chemistry, psycho  neuro immunology, and health.  Your body is now vibrating musically, audibly and subliminally, according to an institutionally imposed frequency in harmony with aggression and in dissonance rather than vibrating in harmony with Love."  

Musical instrument tuning using the artificially imposed standard of A=440Hz may promote physical and mental disease and distrust, while effectively suppressing spirituality, intuition and creativity.  This universal tuning frequency has been empirically shown to suppress the creative, intuitive aspects of our mind, while negatively affecting our body chemistry and our immune systems.

CONCLUSION

I don't know if anyone can prove a direct link between aggression, disassociation, paranoia and violence to a tuning system that was promoted by both the Rockefellers and the Third Reich.  However, just the fact that these two entities came together to push this standard is more than suspicious in my mind.

Although more than a few people have made the connection between the music of John Philip Sousa and his marching music as a stimulus to war, that specific link is in reference to composition, not frequency and vibration based on a tuning system.

"Intuitively, I think my sources are correct.  But how does one go about proving that a specific frequency tuning is creating social stress, disharmony or physical violence and war?  But the fact that the Rockefellers and the Third Reich pushed this tuning standard over the opposition of British musicians makes it suspicious, even sinister."

The Rockefeller--Illuminati axis, their money and research, imposed this artificial tuning "standard" upon Mankind for the purpose of creating chaos. It continues to this day to funnel our minds and emotions along paths of negativity.  It is high time for new, good vibrations to become ascendant and a "new standard" of vibrational tuning to emerge.   It is time for the power of Love to triumph!
---

L C Vincent

lcvincent88@bigstring.com

Mr. Vincent was a professional musician for 7 years and has a very nice collection of guitars along with a wonderful Yamaha keyboard. He has had a passionate love of music since age 6 -- while most children had a TV for a baby sitter, he had a radio -- and controlled that dial!

lovelightblessings
1ness

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum