Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

I have a feeling Tony has poked the hornets nest!! DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

I have a feeling Tony has poked the hornets nest!!

+4
Kevind53
Regan11
Ponee
BritishBulldog
8 posters

Go down

I have a feeling Tony has poked the hornets nest!! Empty I have a feeling Tony has poked the hornets nest!!

Post by BritishBulldog Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:54 pm

I spoke with my Tony follower today and she told me that people are going nuts with Tony's suggestion to call their congressmen, senators etc.  Some bright spark even decided to do this...

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/bankgov%E2%80%99t-corruption-investigate-why-thousands-elite-gov%E2%80%99t-officials-senators-congressmen-generals/1mhkdtZz

I really think that Tony is going to feel the sting of this latest call to arms. Telling people to bug government officials, bank CEO's(one of which had their personal info posted on Tonys site) just to get the RV going is  insanity...and with the level of desperation and intelligence of some of his followers...this really could turn in to a huge mess!!

My Tony follower friend said that there is a huge group that are really amazed at this kind of action...they really don't want to be a part of it. She also said that there is a vastly growing majority of people that are QUICKLY growing sick of his tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow posts.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I have a feeling Tony has poked the hornets nest!! Empty Re: I have a feeling Tony has poked the hornets nest!!

Post by Ponee Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:05 pm

Invite them to the dark side... we will welcome them.  But, they must leave the koolaid at the door.
I have a feeling Tony has poked the hornets nest!! Koolaid1

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I have a feeling Tony has poked the hornets nest!! Empty Re: I have a feeling Tony has poked the hornets nest!!

Post by Regan11 Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:25 pm

That's right Ponee, they definitely should get over here and OUT of that cult !! I can't believe the nerve of that guy... He's askin for trouble and I have a feelin he's gonna get it !! I hope the minions can show some control and not hurt anyone.
Regan11
Regan11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:17 pm

@Regan11 wrote:That's right Ponee, they definitely should get over here and OUT of that cult !! I can't believe the nerve of that guy... He's askin for trouble and I have a feelin he's gonna get it !! I hope the minions can show some control and not hurt anyone.
Regan...I don't think the minions have control. I looked at yhe petition about 2 hours ago. Since then it's gone up about 60 signatures!  

IF and it's a HUGE if...the RV of the dinar is even on the government's radar...this kind of thinking is stupid. Lets be realistic...if the government wants to stimulate the economy...what better way then to give money to the masses. Consumerism drives the US economy...so giving us all our money will work. Its sad to say but it will happen...there are enough idiots that will cash out millions of dinar and then be ass out broke in 5 years. They will have spent it all on houses, cars, planes, etc etc etc...pumping it in to the economy as fast as they can.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:42 pm

As of this moment ...

Signatures needed by February 17, 2014 to reach goal of 100,000
Total signatures on this petition

Don't worry, tomorrow some guru will be telling their sheeple that O's remarks about income equality today was actually a coded announcement for the GCR.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

I have a feeling Tony has poked the hornets nest!! 2805820865  I have a feeling Tony has poked the hornets nest!! 2805820865  I have a feeling Tony has poked the hornets nest!! 2805820865  I have a feeling Tony has poked the hornets nest!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueSky Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:27 am

I have a feeling Tony has poked the hornets nest!! 1927300577

BlueSky
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Regan11 Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:31 pm

Can someone hack into tnt and put a realistic message out there ? I've never been to his site, is it like recaps, where they approve the msg before posting ?
Regan11
Regan11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:48 pm

I have a feeling Tony has poked the hornets nest!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWyXrJhSA1f5RRY13rfu0_IYxYJZfRuaQR1kpOX4VaV6ENSWZdNwI have a feeling Tony has poked the hornets nest!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQn9tFnt_8EZExczdTecaEbxU6HEO2wAL64vuqQwtr1r9_7P9V6Og

I have a feeling Tony has poked the hornets nest!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...I have a feeling Tony has poked the hornets nest!! 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstocker Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:08 pm

I am just shocked that Tony is not one of the big wigs that is getting cashed out!! I mean were are all his 3 letter friends when you need them!!  I mean do they not know who he is!!!?????    (sorry I just think I am funny sometimes  LOL)

1-20-2014   Intel Guru TNT Tony   [via Adept1]    I now for a fact, from bank people, that they were still paying out people out on Saturday, but they are not paying YOU.   Up until 1 December there was nothing we could do about that.  But since then the bankers have paid out all those people, and we could get paid and we haven’t been paid.   They are going to do it eventually, so why should we continue to suffer while they cash out all their friends.  Someone has to do something about this, but all they are doing is having the meetings about the meetings about the meetings.   If you know what you are going to do anyway, why not do it now?  Or a month ago?

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2r4bYXSUp
dinarstocker
dinarstocker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Regan11 Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:33 pm

Is that petition still going ? Curious how many idiots signed so far.
Regan11
Regan11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:54 pm

@Regan11 wrote:Is that petition still going ? Curious how many idiots signed so far.

Total signatures on this petition -- 424

Signatures needed by February 17, 2014 to reach goal of 100,000

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:40 pm

Up to 433 now ... maybe people are starting to get a clue.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

I have a feeling Tony has poked the hornets nest!! 2805820865  I have a feeling Tony has poked the hornets nest!! 2805820865  I have a feeling Tony has poked the hornets nest!! 2805820865  I have a feeling Tony has poked the hornets nest!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:48 am

@Regan11 wrote:Can someone hack into tnt and put a realistic message out there ? I've never been to his site, is it like recaps, where they approve the msg before posting ?
I'm not sure if they've closed registration over at TNT or not.   Give it a try, nothing to lose!  For the most part, people have their minds made up.  Tony is their idol and I don't know what could be said to change that. 

http://www.tntdinar.com/tnt-forum.html

Messages are posted in real time, although you will be bashed by other members if you question any of Tony's intel and if you get too far out of line you will get banned.  In chat they do five hour 'time outs' if you are stirring things up, but they ban people there too.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum